• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fascist bandits operate freely in Ukraine.

Dont recall him making such a claim. Could you provide the quote?

That's why I told you that you haven't been here long enough to know the garbage Tigerace pushes.

But I'm done with you. Carry on fluffing.

In other words, I made no such claim, but Rogue Valley can’t handle anyone pointing out the truth about Ukraine’s celebration of collaborators.....hence the constant hysterical accusations and the terrified refusal to provide support for even one of them

That's why I told you that you haven't been here long enough to know the garbage Tigerace pushes.

But I'm done with you. Carry on fluffing.
Quotes plox. Yes im fluffy.

Six years ago, these days, the ukrainian punishers were kicked in the teeth in the Donbass, in the area of Debaltsevo.
In honor of this event, here is the festive video in which the speech of the ukrainian fascist (in which he says that there are no civilians in the Donbass, either bandits or those who have moved to Ukraine) is suddenly interrupted.

I know who pledge allegiance to...Russia

.but don't you think Russia is working agianst my fellow europeans.....and also my friends in the US? GOD BLESS! Freedom.

Russia is obviously fighting against us

Yes. And against Justice and Democracy.

In other words, I made no such claim, but Rogue Valley can’t handle anyone pointing out the truth about Ukraine’s celebration of collaborators.....hence the constant hysterical accusations and the terrified refusal to provide support for even one of them

:rolleyes:

From 1943.

Twitter is not a credible source.

From 1943.

Twitter is not a credible source.

Yes, the Nazis and their collaborators were all over Ukraine in 1943.

And people in 2021.....want them hailed as heroes.

If you don’t like twitter, how about Haaretz?

“The whitewashing of Nazi collaborators is a recurrent theme. Last autumn, the Kiev regional administration website offering information about its setting up of memorial plaques to honor two of the most infamous Ukrainian ideologists of Nazism and inciters of the massacre of Jews, Dmitriy Dontsov and Symon Petliura.”

“At the end of last year, to cap it all, Lvov regional council announced 2019 as the "Year of Stepan Bandera." Bandera headed a militant wing of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists, Hitler’s close collaborators, and responsible for the deaths of thousands of Jews. The same month, the Ukrainian state announced that Bandera’s birthday would henceforth be a national holiday.”

Ukrainian celebration of their Nazi collaborators is not a new thing

The People's Militia of the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) has allowed its units to open pre-emptive fire on the points of the Ukrainian army, follows from the statement of the police.

"The People's Militia units have been given permission to conduct pre-emptive fire to suppress and destroy enemy firing points," the report says.

The DPR authorities justified this decision by saying that they intend to protect the population from "Ukrainian terror": Ukraine violates the terms of the truce, and international observers do not respond to these violations in any way, the republic said. The DPR also demanded that Kiev abandon " fire provocations aimed at disrupting the truce."

The DPR also reported that over the past day, Ukraine has violated the truce four times, RIA Novosti reported, citing a representative of the self-proclaimed republic in the Joint Center for Monitoring and Coordinating the Ceasefire Regime.

At last! In 2015-16, as soon as it was dark, the ukrainian side opened fire. Every night! Even if it was quiet during the day. Either the night was their normal time of activity, when they got out of their coffins, or they were just afraid of the dark, but the bullets whistled and the mines exploded.
Or maybe in order to get their "combat" supplements to the salary, they needed to portray the activity... Only the people at home suffered from their criminal activities. How I would love to see Russia finally come to war with Ukraine, which has been declared for 7 years by propagandists and politicians of the Ukro Reich...

More Kremlin word salad with no source citations.

tl:dr

An employee of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR), who was saving children, was killed as a result of shooting in the Donbass. This is reported by the press service of the department on its website.

The servicemen of the people's militia of the DPR, who were at a combat post in the area of the Yasinovatskaya industrial zone, found children between the positions, which was reported to the duty station. An investigative task force was sent to the scene to evacuate the minors and ensure their safety.

However, during the event, the ukrainian military fired at the employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs with targeted sniper fire. As a result, one of them, junior police sergeant War V. I., was fatally wounded. The evacuation of the children had to be interrupted, their whereabouts are currently unknown.

The Polish city of Zamosc has terminated relations with Ukrainian city Ternopil over the decision to name the city stadium in honor of the Nazi war criminal and perpetrator of Volyn massacre Roman Shukhevych. Polish Ambassador has cancelled his planned visit to Ternopil.
The Israeli Ambassador in Ukraine has strongly condemned the decision of Ternopil City Council to name the city stadium after the Nazi war criminal, Hauptmann of the 201st Schutzmannshaft Battalion Roman Shukhevych and demanded the immediate cancelation of this decision.

Against justice and democracy how?

If you can't figure out how the Putin regime is fighting against Justice and Democracy, then I can't help you.

If you can't figure out how the Putin regime is fighting against Justice and Democracy, then I can't help you.
I had a hard time figuring out who you were referring to since you didnt quote.

The person above my post. This isn't rocket science.
Why do you think i am against democracy? I am extremely pro democracy, i’d like to see democracy in the workplace :)

The Israeli Ambassador in Ukraine has strongly condemned the decision of Ternopil City Council to name the city stadium after the Nazi war criminal, Hauptmann of the 201st Schutzmannshaft Battalion Roman Shukhevych and demanded the immediate cancelation of this decision.
Lviv scientist Bohdan Bilinsky called for the city of Uman to be renamed "Bandera City", so that "evil spirits" would stop traveling to the country. This is a response to the words of the Israeli Ambassador Joel Lyon about the Shukhevych Stadium in Ternopil.
The ukrainian nazi offended...
P.S. City of Uman is the main place of pilgrimage for jews in Ukraine.

As always, Kremlin ass-hattery without any citations.

As always, Kremlin ass-hattery without any citations.
Sorry, but the еnglish-speaking press is not interested in reporting news, compromising their nazi lackeys from Ukraine

Sorry, but the еnglish-speaking press is not interested in reporting news, compromising their nazi lackeys from Ukraine

Oh yeah.... you Stalinists are the poor victims.

This is happening near the president's office in Kiev. A crowd of supporters of Sternenko, (a bandit and a murderer, who even in Ukraine they were forced to put in prison recently) they do it with complete impunity. The american democrats, who were so indignant about the events of January 6 in Congress, will you be outraged by this spectacle?
That's what it means to bend before a minority of the population and ignore the wishes of 73% of the population of Ukraine, which chose you for the presidency, you pathetic clown.

No credible citations. Just Kremlin garbage.

Back
Top Bottom