• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fascist bandits operate freely in Ukraine.

In Ukraine, they simply clean up the information space. In addition to the opposition TV channels, they want to block 426 sites, many of which are ukrainian. I don't want to think about the bad things, but clearing the information space can be a preparation for war.

This wasnt backing up your point rogue.

Soz. It's hard to tell what these new smilies mean sometimes.

If you support the Russian trolls here, that's on you.

Every country has problems.
Ukraine has a white nationalist problem. Pointing that out doesnt make one a russian stooge. If anything he seems too light on America’s problems with foreign policy.

Ukraine has a white nationalist problem.

Pointing that out doesnt make one a russian stooge. If anything he seems too light on America’s problems with foreign policy.

Pointing that out while ignoring the far-right problems in every European nation is disingenuous and dishonest.

It's an easy propaganda coup for the Russian trolls on this board, courtesy of Tigerace.

Pointing that out while ignoring the far-right problems in every European nation is disingenuous and dishonest.

It's an easy propaganda coup for the Russian trolls on this board, courtesy of Tigerace.
Nah thats just a fallacy. I dont have to go through every single country and name every single white nationalist group in order to say Ukraine has a significant far right problem.

I've been here for 7 years.

His anti-Ukraine trolling assists our Kremlin propogandists.

Pointing out the fact that Ukraine(much like the Baltic States) celebrates Nazi collaborators as national heroes isn’t ”trolling”.....it’s a fact.

No different than pointing out the fact that South Vietnam had immense corruption problems.

Why should Americans put their lives in danger for people who celebrate the SS?

Except we don’t actively recruit our Nazis to serve in our military.

And no, I don’t “ignore“ other nations’ celebration of Nazi collaborators......as even a cursory search of my posting history shows quite clearly.

Nah thats just a fallacy. I dont have to go through every single country and name every single white nationalist group in order to say Ukraine has a significant far right problem.

You're just to lazy to do the homework.

Now we know.

:rolleyes:

Good. The east should be liberated from the Russian occupation forces.

You can't answer anything. Your only role here seems to be fluffing up Tigerace.

Coming from the guy who still has yet to defend his claims of me being a “Soviet apologist” that’s a laugh.

You can't answer anything. Your only role here seems to be fluffing up Tigerace.
Fluffer up tigerace 😂 I get into heated forum brawls with the guy on occasion but hes honest about his opinions.

Fluffer up tigerace 😂 I get into heated forum brawls with the guy on occasion but hes honest about his opinions.

And yet according to Tigerace, no other country has any far-right nationalist problems worth mentioning except Ukraine.

Well I'll be damned. I could have sworn thousands of 'em stormed the US Capitol on 6 January 2021 resulting in 5 deaths and 140 injuries.

The Capitol mob included far-right militants, white supremacists, white nationalists, conservative evangelical Christians, Boogaloo Bois, Three Percenters, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, QAnon, the Groyper Army, Neo-Nazis, neo-Confederates and Holocaust deniers. But let's ignore all that and pretend that only Ukraine has a far-right problem.

-images-stories-2016-2016-03-2016-03-15_far-right.png

And yet according to Tigerace, no other country has any far-right nationalist problems worth mentioning except Ukraine.

Well I'll be damned. I could have sworn thousands of 'em stormed the US Capitol on 6 January 2021 resulting in 5 deaths and 140 injuries.

The Capitol mob included far-right militants, white supremacists, white nationalists, conservative evangelical Christians, Boogaloo Bois, Three Percenters, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, QAnon, the Groyper Army, Neo-Nazis, neo-Confederates and Holocaust deniers. But let's ignore all that and pretend that only Ukraine has a far-right problem.

Dont recall him making such a claim. Could you provide the quote?

Gee, did any of those countries actively recruit their Nazis into the military, and provide them with heavy weapons?

No?

Then your whataboutism is meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom