• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Family Thought Unvaxxed 13-Year-Old Beat COVID–Then She Died

You wish she died from covid but what's worse is you would delight in that if she actually did.
For the umpteenth time-I don’t wish death on anyone.
I just don’t care what happens to an infected covidiot. They made their bed; they can sleep in it.
That’s called “apathy”.

I just don’t care what happens to an infected covidiot. They made their bed; they can sleep in it.
That’s called “apathy”.
Such compassion towards a CHILD.

Bravo. True colors shining through.

Vaccines don’t work
Vaccines worked very well, up until the Omicron variant. The four latest cases at my office were vaccinated. Did not stop Omicron.
Masks don’t work
Masks are better then nothing, however their effectiveness was largely oversold. Everyone at my office was required to wear them, at least through the two worst variants. Yet 5 were infected by Delta and the variant previous to Delta.
Lockdowns don’t work
They really didn't. Covid is primarily an indoor hazard. The lockdowns likely led to more infections rather then less.
Ivermectin cures covid
Don't think so, however I am not a doctor.

It is past time to put parents in jail for child endangerment for refusing to vaccinate their children. This is a goddamned outrage. And it's even more outrageous that so many people talk about their parental rights or their rights not to get vaccinated - what about the ****ing child's rights?!?!
and they always speak of being "pro" family.

many are just a bunch of MASSIVE liars who will say anything if they think it will get votes for the person who preaches the Fox/Rush BS.

660 out of tens of millions.

You have no clue just how large the United States is do you?
i bet that's comforting to the parents of the 660.

"Hey Jane and Bob. I know your little Sally died of COVID and she'll never grow up and you'll never see her again but just think about how big the US is. Feel better now?"

If it doesn't come out of Joy Reid's maw, it ain't true, huh?
i think this first post of yours, in this thread about parents losing their child, is fitting.

Please provide Source of numbers teens and kids dying from blood clots pre Covid ?

Pediatric stroke affects 25 in 100,000 newborns and 12 in 100,000 children under 18 years of age. Stroke is the sixth leading cause of death in children.

Overall, nearly 1 in every 10,000 children will develop these conditions. They are more common among those that are hospitalized, as 1 in 200 hospitalized children develop blood clots – but pediatric DVT rates are increasing.

i think this first post of yours, in this thread about parents losing their child, is fitting.
As usual. are wrong. Seems you take pleasure in the level of rank ignorance in your posts. Kudos.

That’s called “apathy”.
That seems to be where conservatives and libruls differ. We do care what happens to people whether they are vaccinated or not. You have no real empathy. And you should take note. While over 70 percent of Americans have been vaccinated, only 43.7 percent according to the CDC have been boosted. That means that chances are, a great number of those of you ranting about the unvaccinated have not been boosted. Perhaps you are one of them? Without the booster, at this point there is little protecion.

As usual. are wrong. Seems you take pleasure in the level of rank ignorance in your posts. Kudos.
no, all one has to do is look at your first post in this thread about parents losing a 13yo girl.

it's always so transparent.

Concerning, Omicron, I am not so sure about the "greatly". I am all for vaccines. Including three Moderna Covid vaccine shots, I have personally received 7 vaccine shots since last February, most recently a pneumonia shot just last week. The Covid vaccines have been very effective up until Omicron. against that, it has not been. The last four infections in my office at work have been since the Omicron variant became dominant. They were all vaccinated. I am just against coercing people to get vaccinated. It must remain a personal choice. I will not bash a a 13 year old for making the choice not to get the vaccine. Perhaps she was afraid of the possible side effect "", which is a much higher risk for children and young adults. Perhaps she saw the one or more days her parents suffered side effects after the shot and as an asthmatic, did not want to go through that. I felt like shit for about a day after all three Moderna shots.

Who are primarily the ones suffering severe illness, hospitalized or dead?

Unvaxxed.

Who are primarily the ones suffering myocarditus.

COVID sufferers.

Perhaps she followed the preaching of antivaxxers and died an unnecessary death.

That seems to be where conservatives and libruls differ. We do care what happens to people whether they are vaccinated or not. You have no real empathy. And you should take note. While over 70 percent of Americans have been vaccinated, only 43.7 percent according to the CDC have been boosted. That means that chances are, a great number of those of you ranting about the unvaccinated have not been boosted. Perhaps you are one of them? Without the booster, at this point there is little protecion.

Time to first stupid claim.

Second sentence.

If "liberals" didn't care about people why do they press for universal vaccination which would result in fewer illnesses and deaths?

Who are primarily the ones suffering severe illness, hospitalized or dead?

Unvaxxed.

Who are primarily the ones suffering myocarditus.

COVID sufferers.

Perhaps she followed the preaching of antivaxxers and died an unnecessary death.
Perhaps perhaps perhaps. She made her own decision and I respect her for it.

With all due respect, that has been occurring on both sides. Many who have died of something other then Covid have been counted as a Covid death, merely because they tested positive for covid. In at least one extreme case, someone died from a a car crash, yet was listed as a Covid death because he tested positive for Covid. To be fair, I am sure that the teenage girl in your article was not helped by having Covid, nor was she helped by having asthma. My own mother passed away after coming down with the flu, however she also had COPD and a pacemaker. And she did get the flu vaccine year after year. If you are not healthy to begin with, the common cold can kill you. Same goes with the 13 year old.
Your claim of car death was called death by Covid is false.

Stop with the fack news.

Time to first stupid claim.

Second sentence.

If "liberals" didn't care about people why do they press for universal vaccination which would result in fewer illnesses and deaths?
Has not always been the case. Up until dementia Joe took office, most of the ant-vax rants came from the left, including from dementia Joe and his giggle box VP. The rants usually went along the lines of: " I am not going to take the vaccine if Trump says we should. That was followed up by rants that claimed that Trump would pressure the CDC and other agencies to approve the vaccines before before they were thoroughly tested.

Vaccines worked very well, up until the Omicron variant. The four latest cases at my office were vaccinated. Did not stop Omicron.

Masks are better then nothing, however their effectiveness was largely oversold. Everyone at my office was required to wear them, at least through the two worst variants. Yet 5 were infected by Delta and the variant previous to Delta.

They really didn't. Covid is primarily an indoor hazard. The lockdowns likely led to more infections rather then less.

Don't think so, however I am not a doctor.
Well I am a doctor. And when the fools who think that masks don't work, vaccines don't work, lockdowns don't work, and ivermectin cures covid start braying at the moon there is no room for debate.

A stupid decision was made.

Sadly she suffered for it.
It was a calculated risk. And there is no guarantee that she would not have died with the vaccine. I have one uncle in his 80s who was infected three times, twice after being vaccinated. The second time, he needed the monoclonal antibodies to avoid hospitalization. I am not going to call the 13 year old stupid for refusing the vaccine as we do not know that such refusal was responsible for her death.

no, all one has to do is look at your first post in this thread about parents losing a 13yo girl.

it's always so transparent.
Speaking of transparent, yet another thread on the death of the unvaccinated. Seems the left never tired of dancing on their graves. Rather sickening.

It was a calculated risk. And there is no guarantee that she would not have died with the vaccine. I have one uncle in his 80s who was infected three times, twice after being vaccinated. The second time, he needed the monoclonal antibodies to avoid hospitalization. I am not going to call the 13 year old stupid for refusing the vaccine as we do not know that such refusal was responsible for her death.
Vaccination reduces the chance of dying from covid by about 40x. Your idiotic claim that "gosh, she might have died anyway" is just plain nonsense. You can't ELIMINATE the risk of death from covid by getting vaccinated but its just plain stupid not to take advantage of a safe and effective means to protect yourself.

Speaking of transparent, yet another thread on the death of the unvaccinated. Seems the left never tired of dancing on their graves. Rather sickening.
yeah, trying to get the unvaccinated vaccinated so they'll stop dying is like totally unchristian and against God.

And the far right extremists here never get tired of misinterpreting normal people. Rather sickening.
No one is "dancing on the grave" of the dead.

Back
Top Bottom