• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Family Thought Unvaxxed 13-Year-Old Beat COVID–Then She Died

They must be saying "dancing on graves crowd" on FOX "news" now, because I've now seen several of our fabulous "conservative" posters use that term.

*sigh*

So predictable. FOX reports, they repeat. Its ****ing truly bizarre and creepy at this point. So creepy.
If it doesn't come out of Joy Reid's maw, it ain't true, huh?

If she took birth control, they’re a potential side effect. And teens and kids do die of blood clots annually, pre-Covid and still now.
So you think is related to her taking birth control (which there is no evidence of her doing) rather than it related to actually having Covid, which we know can cause blood clots? Seriously?

Here is some research suggesting that there is a potential link between her blood clot and Covid. Sure, it could have been something else, but there is a very good case in believing this was Covid related.

They must be saying "dancing on graves crowd" on FOX "news" now, because I've now seen several of our fabulous "conservative" posters use that term.

*sigh*

So predictable. FOX reports, they repeat. Its ****ing truly bizarre and creepy at this point. So creepy.
One more stupid response babbling about FOX news. Got anything to add other than FOX news bad? We don't expect any reasonable answer. Next will be screaming about President Trump. 💩💩

Probably more common than recovering from Covid, returning to school, and then dying of covid.

Without an actual cause of death, this story is just fearmongering or click bait for the dancing on graves crowd.
No, actually developing a blood clot within 4 weeks of having a mild or moderate case of Covid is far more common (relatively) than a teenager developing a blood clot without previous blood clots or other underlying causes.

Four weeks later, VTE had developed in roughly 1 of every 200 mildly ill patients who had not been hospitalized and nearly 5 of every 200 moderately ill patients overall, the researchers reported on Friday in Thrombosis Research.

Yes, teens can develop blood clots without any connection to Covid, but the chances are higher if you have recently (within weeks, not simply even just a few days recovered) had Covid.

How tragic !

Another young teen dies from Covid 19.

She was unvaccinated and thought she was recovering from her Covid symptoms when she took a turn for the worse and died.
……..
Family Thought Unvaxxed 13-Year-Old Beat COVID–Then She Died
Kensey Dishman thought she was in the clear as she returned to school after quarantining. Then she was found “slumped against the wall” in a bathroom.

https://apple.news/A0Y3L39YRTeSCKdJse6EnOQ
Acceptable risk

So you think is related to her taking birth control (which there is no evidence of her doing) rather than it related to actually having Covid, which we know can cause blood clots? Seriously?

Here is some research suggesting that there is a potential link between her blood clot and Covid. Sure, it could have been something else, but there is a very good case in believing this was Covid related.

Or the fact that people with asthma are nine times as likely to develop blood clots.

Or the fact that people with asthma are nine times as likely to develop blood clots.

And both together, Covid and asthma, would put her at an even higher risk of getting blood clots, so it would have been much better for her to get the vaccine, reduce the likelihood of her getting more severe symptoms. Blood clots are a more severe symptom.

You'll have to let me know. I don't get any of my news from the TV.

Well its just very odd, a great coincidence.

First FOX said that Biden is a "puppet", and then BAM all over dp our fabulous "conservative" posters were saying they thought Biden is a "puppet". What a coinkydink.

Now its the same with the "dancing on graves crowd" thing. People using the exact same term. Coincidence? Nah. They're sheep. Complete sheep, being led around by FOX "news", the propaganda arm for the GQP.

One more stupid response babbling about FOX news. Got anything to add other than FOX news bad?

Its noteworthy, the way that so many intellectually stunted people in the USA parrot FOX news. Its a thing I've watched for a while now.

Something will be said by one of the vapid heads on FOX, and then like magic our fabulous dp trumpturds seem to have the exact same opinion. LOL.

Truly remarkable and quite a coincidence...dont you think CS1? How do you explain such a coincidence?

attempting to push the Covid narrative

:unsure::unsure:

"Pushing the covid narrative"....as opposed to a person merely ramming their head up their own ass and pretending covid isnt happening? Please: expound on your "covid narrative"....what is that exactly?

No, actually developing a blood clot within 4 weeks of having a mild or moderate case of Covid is far more common (relatively) than a teenager developing a blood clot without previous blood clots or other underlying causes.

Yes, teens can develop blood clots without any connection to Covid, but the chances are higher if you have recently (within weeks, not simply even just a few days recovered) had Covid.
Or if you're overweight, or female, or taking birth control...

Point is, they don't yet know what she died of. The only purpose of this story is to try to scare people, plain and simple.

Its noteworthy, the way that so many intellectually stunted people in the USA parrot FOX news. Its a thing I've watched for a while now.

And they love you. Folks like you have made them very very rich.

And they love you. Folks like you have made them very very rich.

^^ Looks like I must have struck a noive with Rawley, talking about his Beloved FOX like that heh heh heh.:cool::sneaky:(y)

Back
Top Bottom