• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Family Thought Unvaxxed 13-Year-Old Beat COVID–Then She Died

First FOX said that Biden is a "puppet", and then BAM all over dp our fabulous "conservative" posters were saying they thought Biden is a "puppet". What a coinkydink.

Now its the same with the "dancing on graves crowd" thing. People using the exact same term. Coincidence? Nah. They're sheep. Complete sheep, being led around by FOX "news", the propaganda arm for the GQP.
Been using it for months. I guess everyone copied me. 🤷‍♀️

I'm fascinated by what the family values folks say in this thread.

^^ Looks like I must have struck a noive with Rawley, talking about his Beloved FOX like that heh heh heh.:cool::sneaky:(y)
God bless them. They literally make billions off of progressives such as yourself. If find them repetitive and rather boring, but I don't get the rush of outrage that you seem to crave when you watch them.

How tragic !

Another young teen dies from Covid 19.

She was unvaccinated and thought she was recovering from her Covid symptoms when she took a turn for the worse and died.
……..
Family Thought Unvaxxed 13-Year-Old Beat COVID–Then She Died
Kensey Dishman thought she was in the clear as she returned to school after quarantining. Then she was found “slumped against the wall” in a bathroom.

https://apple.news/A0Y3L39YRTeSCKdJse6EnOQ

It is past time to put parents in jail for child endangerment for refusing to vaccinate their children. This is a goddamned outrage. And it's even more outrageous that so many people talk about their parental rights or their rights not to get vaccinated - what about the ****ing child's rights?!?!

God bless them. They literally make billions off of progressives such as yourself. If find them repetitive and rather boring, but I don't get the rush of outrage that you seem to crave when you watch them.

So YES, its been confirmed, a noive was indeed struck heh heh heh heh.

Thanks for the confirmation, but I already knew. :LOL:😂

Mom and stepdad, fully vaxxed, encouraged her to get vaxxed as well. Dad was proud his asthmatic daughter was pro choice.
One of the things that parents are supposed to do is to encourage their children to develop their own originalities.

Another of the things that parents are supposed to do is to overrule their children when their children's originalities are potentially life threatening.

She was obese and at high risk. Her parents are to blame for feeding her like a cow.
It's difficult to tell if she was obese or not (I don't have a pair of those "X-Ray Glasses" that they used to advertise in comic books),

KENSEY DISHMAN 13.JPG

but "not svelte" doesn't appear to be outside the realm of possibility.

She was obese and at high risk. Her parents are to blame for feeding her like a cow.
Dumb post, though not unexpected.
You do realize that vaccines also protect those at high risk such as the obese....oh wait...probably not.

From the article:

The coroner said that there was still no official cause of death, but the body had been released Friday morning.

So saying she died from Covid is premature.
No matter what she died of she should have been vaccinated. All children should get vaccinated against covid to prevent not only death but other serious outcomes and to prevent spreading the disease to susceptible adults.
If she did die of covid she died needlessly.

Or the fact that people with asthma are nine times as likely to develop blood clots.

If she was asthmatic then all the more reason she should have been vaccinated.
BTW: covid increases the risk of blood clots too, but you knew that, right?

Actually, over 660 children ages ( 5 to 18 ) year olds have died from Covid 19.
IN 2019-20 almost 200 kids died of the flu. So about 400 in the two years of Covid. It happens.
But since she was not related to you, you consider her death as “No biggie.”
Maybe she was related to him.
Maybe , just maybe or perhaps 🤔… her relatives were a bit more grief stricken than you.
That is ridiculous.

LMAO..... Just a coincidence that she died within weeks of contracting COVID... Why are you desperate for it to be anything other than COVID?
Then it was weeks where she could have contracted something else.

Then it was weeks where she could have contracted something else.

Something else that causes blood clots? Maybe a stray meteor hit her and caused her death.

Dumb post, though not unexpected.
You do realize that vaccines also protect those at high risk such as the obese....oh wait...probably not.
I'm sure I'll make enemies on both sides of the isle here but parents of obese children are guilty of child neglect if not abuse IMO. And yes because she was obese she should have been vsccinated.

I'm sure I'll make enemies on both sides of the isle here but parents of obese children are guilty of child neglect if not abuse IMO. And yes because she was obese she should have been vsccinated.

So, you saw her medical record where obesity is noted?

I agree with you that parents who do not deal with their kids' weight issues need to face the music and get it under control. That said, its no easy task to get parents to do the right thing. In the decades I was in practice as a pediatrician I had little success convincing parents to prioritize diet and exercise in their kids. I could show them growth charts all day long and the kids would come in for their next well child exam just as heavy. Its a major problem and frankly, I don't know the solution to it. I don't think anyone does.
However, there is no need for overweight (or any kid) to die from covid. The vaccines available are highly effective in preventing the serious consequences of the disease regardless of comorbidities. They are safe and readily available. Its just dumb not to utilize this tool to protect your kids from the rare serious effects of C19.

Back
Top Bottom