• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ex-press secretary says ‘paranoid’ Trump had ‘off the books’ meetings to keep details out of archives

Middle East moved closer to cease fires and permanent peace than ever before.
Russia and OPEC were not dictating gas prices.
Opposition to Chinese Hegemony and economic power.
Border enforcement including ending OR release inside the US that made avoiding subsequent court hearings much easier.
Speeding up the vaccine development with US financing and sidelining some of the FDA red tape.
Prior to covid the best labor market of the last 2 and a half decades, with other economic indicators to match.

BTW bipartisan gerrymandering, you want credit for that? Seems like a typo.
He got you to believe that shit?

This is precisely why I wonder how valuable the WH visitor logs and phone records will be as it relates to Jan 6th. I dont trust that Trump or his inner circle followed the accepted protocols......bit of an understatement I know!

Border enforcement including ending OR release inside the US that made avoiding subsequent court hearings much easier.
Speeding up the vaccine development with US financing and sidelining some of the FDA red tape.
Prior to covid the best labor market of the last 2 and a half decades, with other economic indicators to match.

Lol...

People who don't accept that 75 million had the right to vote and elect their president is the very definition of evil. Evil is not accepting the results of a democratic election.

There is much evil on both sides of the fence, btw.
Do you labor under the delusion that Trump won the election?

What's to understand? There is evil on both sides. Both sides have accused the other side of election cheating. Can't make it any simpler for you but if you wish to assign some sinister intent to my comment, knock your socks off...
Wrong. The left has not simply accused the right of cheating. They have documented concrete evidence of the right cheating. It's the right that accuses the left without evidence of cheating as 61 judges have demonstrated.

To be fair, President Donald Trump ENDED our involvement in the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Trump did have interesting foreign policies:

Embrace dictatorships
Promote authoritarians
Alienate democratic allies
Reduce American influence in world affairs.

Pardon me? Are you equating deplorables IE Trump voters with pedophiles?

Because that is some low discourse.
No, equating certain political parties with pedophilia is purely a QAnon thing. Whom Trump has praised btw.

What a vague statement and definitely not a policy. What? You mean that treaty between the countries that weren't fighting? How does that compare to say...oh, I dunno...ending the war in Afghanistan?

Another vague statement and definitely not a policy or legislation.

Another vague statement and definitely not a policy or legislation. You mean the tariff war everyone hated?

Another vague statement and definitely not legislation. I guess the whole separating families thing everyone hated?

Not policy or legislation. Way to...what, do what every other leader on planet Earth did? Hasn't it been well established that the vaccine wasn't even invented in America?

What happened after COVID? The economy prior to COVID looked a lot like Obama's last few years. Weird...

One party is fighting for it. The other is trying to gerrymander Georgia into oblivion.

Well, 75 million voters disagree with you.

Did you know that, if you polled 158,383,403 people and 74,216,154 said that "The Sun rises in the West and sets in the East." that would NOT mean that the Sun does rise in the West and set in the East.

BTW - Did you know that 74,216,154 does NOT "round up" to "75 million"?

People who don't accept that 75 million had the right to vote and elect their president is the very definition of evil. Evil is not accepting the results of a democratic election.

There is much evil on both sides of the fence, btw.

People who don't accept that 81,268,924 DID manage to exercise their "right to vote" (which, by the way, is NOT either a constitutional or a legislated "right" and only exists because some "activist judges" said that it exists) and elected the President of the United States of America is the very definition of what?

PS - Did you know that describing someone as being intellectually deficient to the point where they are simply casting their ballot for the candidate with "The BIG '_[fill in the blank]_' after their name" is NOT the same as saying that that person does not have "the right to vote".

What a vague statement and definitely not a policy. What? You mean that treaty between the countries that weren't fighting? How does that compare to say...oh, I dunno...ending the war in Afghanistan?

Another vague statement and definitely not a policy or legislation.

Another vague statement and definitely not a policy or legislation. You mean the tariff war everyone hated?

Another vague statement and definitely not legislation. I guess the whole separating families thing everyone hated?

Not policy or legislation. Way to...what, do what every other leader on planet Earth did? Hasn't it been well established that the vaccine wasn't even invented in America?

What happened after COVID? The economy prior to COVID looked a lot like Obama's last few years. Weird...

One party is fighting for it. The other is trying to gerrymander Georgia into oblivion.
Opinions may vary.

You have to pay attention to the people playing the both sides argument, what their posting history looks like, and who supports them.

It doesn't matter if they're the posters who pal around with everyone on the forum, or if they're hermits.

There is a pattern when people who rail against SJWs, Democrats, Liberals, Progressives, the non-religious, "wokesters", etc suddenly want to talk about how bad "both sides" are, and there are all these goofies running around looking to kumbaya with them.

I dont kumbaya.

Back
Top Bottom