• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ex-press secretary says ‘paranoid’ Trump had ‘off the books’ meetings to keep details out of archives

I did a protest vote in the 2008 presidential election. Couldn't bring myself to vote for more of the same McCain or Obama so I voted for Ron Paul. As time went by, I realized I was correct about both.

I didn't vote in 2016. I voted for our CA. local elections but couldn't bring myself to vote for either Hillary or Donald. Never regretted that decision either.

Sorry to disappoint anyone but I voted for DJT in 2020 because I thought he had a lot more way in policy that satisfied my goals for the future of the country than basement Biden. Lots of people disagreed with me, hence the latter won. I've no problem with it.

I have a very simple question for you - "What did you do to attempt to get a person who DID meet your standards selected as the candidate for whichever political party you support?".

If you didn't do anything, then you have only yourself to blame for the candidate that your political party put forward - because you did NOT participate fully in the democratic process.

If you did work your butt off to get the person who DID meet your standards selected as the candidate for whichever political party you support, and didn't succeed - you STILL participated fully in the democratic process.

Derailing a president
Which is what the Republicans have been trying to do ever since 20 JAN 21 - and is also what the Democrats tried to do between 20 JAN 17 and 20 JAN 21.
and trying to halt an election certification via force
Which is what the Republicans tried to do on 06 JAN 21
are not comparable levels of evil.

So, by analogy, what you have is "A" who beat "X" with a baseball bat and threw acid in their face saying that "B" who beat "Y" with a baseball bat is evil because they beat "Y" with a baseball bat BUT that it was OK for "A" to do what "A" did because "B" did it too.

There were what like 500 people arrested who supposedly tried that on 1/6. For those who tried to do that, yeah, that defines evil, but how about you stop painting the rest of the 75 million as evil. It doesn't wash and you know it...

Not all of those 74 million people are evil, only the ones who justify and defend what the arrogant, stupid, pathetic, idiots did on 06 JAN 21 (well, and those who think that it was no big deal too).

Oh c'mon, they've been attempting to delegitimize Trump voters since Trump won in 2016. That's what I meant... You just did it above by calling half the electorate ignorant morons...
Pointing out that those who voted for Trump are ignorant morons doesnt even come close to saying they should not get to vote

[/QUOTE]
Then you don't believe her? Why? Why do you not believe her? Is there something that makes her untrustworthy? Is there some reason that people should believe Trump would not have done this?
When you're humping your book by telling juicy tales to Jim Acosta on CNN, you should support those tales with something more than "Ask Mark Meadows".

Yeah it's much worse.
It's the same but Biden lost more and Trump didn't have a lapdog media.
Trump wasn't "grappling" with dementia as is Biden.

Most of the time Trump couldn't string three simple sentences together. He forgot the name of the devastated town he was standing in the middle of. He forgot when his wife was standing right next to him. So if it wasn't dementia, what was it? Syphilis? Or just raging ignorance?

Most of the time Trump couldn't string three simple sentences together. He forgot the name of the devastated town he was standing in the middle of. He forgot when his wife was standing right next to him. So if it wasn't dementia, what was it? Syphilis? Or just raging ignorance?

What you have to remember is that the statement was that Mr. Trump was not grappling with dementia.

This is quite correct, he appears to have embraced it wholeheartedly and is reveling in one of its symptoms ("Partsheimer's Syndrome" [in which the sufferer can forget anything they damn well feel like forgetting and substitute whatever they want to substitute for it]).

Back
Top Bottom