• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ex-press secretary says ‘paranoid’ Trump had ‘off the books’ meetings to keep details out of archives

Plasmaball

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Seems the Trump Administration wanted to keep other things out of public view. Remember the outcry when under Biden a drone hit a wrong target and killed 12+ in Afghanistan. Well it seems Trump wanted the march 2019 Syria bombing hushed where 70 people died. Some say 50 of them were women and children. The article does not mention Trump. He was the Commander in Chief over this debacle.

So it does not seem out of the realm of possibility that Trump had off the book meetings to keep things out of the records.

no doubt. there's a lot more evil in our country than even i thought.

People who don't accept that 75 million had the right to vote and elect their president is the very definition of evil. Evil is not accepting the results of a democratic election.

There is much evil on both sides of the fence, btw.

75 million duped chumps.

It's telling that you haven't any respect for others who don't share your "very liberal" vision for America.
Most of those people voted for Trump because he wasn't Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton.

kind of like an attempted insurrection and bum rushing the Capital, breaching security and chanting about hanging a Vice President while the losing ex-President says it's common sense?

Review post #7.

Already covered the above.

So do you think it's an acceptable practice for a President to hold meetings off the books?

What does your question have to do with what I wrote?

so, an attempted insurrection, your comment and then your comment about "both sides".

that about sum it up?

If you can't figure out what I wrote, why is this my problem?

It's telling that you haven't any respect for others who don't share your "very liberal" vision for America.
Most of those people voted for Trump because he wasn't Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton.

Nah. They wanted Trump. No one made them vote for him.

If you can't figure out what I wrote, why is this my problem?
oh, i got it. you have to try to do the "both sides" thing (and other excuses or course) after it's pointed out that a bunch of people voted for (and still support) a guy who says it's "common sense" for his own supporters to chant about hanging his own VP and who tried his best to overturn the will of the people. that's pure evil.

btw, did Trump serve his term? i can't remember.

I understand Grisham made her allegation while out on the road advertising for her new book.
I'd like to see come concrete proof before I add to the left's recent hysterical outrage.
Stephanie Grisham has claimed that “paranoid” Donald Trump had several “off the books” meetings in the White House in order to keep details out of the National Archives.

Ms Grisham, who served as White House press secretary and chief of staff for First Lady Melania Trump during the Trump administration, told CNN that the then-president had “lots of” closed door meetings which were left off his public calendar.

By having the meetings off the books, “anything that was written down could probably be thrown in the trash”, she said. https://djtnn.com/index.php/2021/11...s-to-keep-info-from-archives-the-independent/

Back
Top Bottom