• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Duke chick bangs a bakers dozen of athletes, creates detailed powerpoint

Aww. Cry me a frigging river. Give me a break! Male pigs have been doing this forever. HOW DOES IT FEEL PIGS?:roll:

Aww. Cry me a frigging river. Give me a break! Male pigs have been doing this forever. HOW DOES IT FEEL PIGS?:roll:

Setting aside the childishness and illogic of your "some guys were mean to some girls, so its okay that this girl is mean to these guys," can you link me to an example of a guy who put together a powerpoint (complete with names and pictures) detailing his sexual exploits with women and grading their vagoo's on a scale of 1 to wizard sleeve?

Give me a break! Some Guys have been doing this since they started getting laid! There is a reason some keep a notch in bedpost and a black book.

I am amused you are all hurt or upset about something like this. lol

I have to admit that upon reading the description of her project and seeing how it was academically written, the concept seemed funny and harmless; but when I went to the link and read her detailed reports, it was pretty disturbing. I don't think anyone deserves that, even if they are popular kids at school who are players. This is just as libelous as video taping someone in a sex act and distributing it online, though, for the record, I think the latter is worse.

At least with this woman's written report, the details are one-sided and could be disputed or even discredited. A video is a video... you can't pretend you weren't there or it didn't happen; you can't create a spin story to downplay the embarrassment; you can't create reasonable doubt if your family sees the video and discovers you are gay, since it is undoubtedly you and you are clearly getting it on with a guy, etc.

The chick is psycho. I am not impressed.

Entertaining but kinda weird

Must say, it has points in my eyes for originality.

It's disgusting. It's disgusting when men do it, it's still disgusting when women do it, and the more public they make it, the more disgusting it is.

And I hate living in a world where such behavior is rewarded.

Curious - let's say that one of the guys who was rated low in this report jumped off a bridge tomorrow. How would people react to that?

In your hypothetical, what do you think the reason would be for the guy's suicide? Would he be embarrassed about having had sex with this woman, and that would fill him with despair?

In the case of the gay guy, do you suppose that it was simply embarrassment that filled him with despair, or was it something more?

I really do think that context of actions matters, and that it makes seemingly analogous actions fundamentally different.

Setting aside the childishness and illogic of your "some guys were mean to some girls, so its okay that this girl is mean to these guys," can you link me to an example of a guy who put together a powerpoint (complete with names and pictures) detailing his sexual exploits with women and grading their vagoo's on a scale of 1 to wizard sleeve?

TuckerMax.com

I don't think he stopped at writing a book, he actually made a movie, as well.

And yeah, he named names. Katie Johnson, for instance:

http://www.tuckermax.com/stories/the-almost-banned-miss-vermont-story/

Last edited:
She sounds like she has a solid grasp on the english language. While that's not particularly common, it's not exactly book deal material.

True.

i don't know about that....have you READ some of the books out there lately?

You know, I don't know if this has been addressed elsewhere in the thread, but I am quite curious as to how this chick rates against 12 other women who are randomly selected. After all, how can we trust her ratings of men when we have no objective scientific proof of how good she rates compared to other women?

So one man will have to **** this lady and 12 others to see how good she is with regards to sex. In the interests of proper science, of course.

You know, I don't know if this has been addressed elsewhere in the thread, but I am quite curious as to how this chick rates against 12 other women who are randomly selected. After all, how can we trust her ratings of men when we have no objective scientific proof of how good she rates compared to other women?

So one man will have to **** this lady and 12 others to see how good she is with regards to sex. In the interests of proper science, of course.

Okay if I have too:2razz:

Back
Top Bottom