• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2021

It's not over yet. As of right now, it's Q3 for all teams playing NFL 1pm games today and you have 3 players remaining and you're only a fraction of a point behind.
It's over

It's over
I just "refreshed" my browser. It updated the fantasy scores (I thought it was automatic). Yeah.. you're correct - it's not looking good for D.F.M.W. this week.

Yeah, one of my RB got 1 point, just 1. Burroughs is a legit starter now it appears and the B/U RB in Washington is now outscoring the primary RB.

Aside from Henry, my team is pretty much trash at this point. All I can do is try to hang on and hope my opponent has some bad weeks coming up.
SUCH a weird year. With my draft (I think I had the top rated draft) I figured top 5 QB, 2 top 10 WRs, top 2-3 rated RB and the expected number one TE in the game...this would be a good year.

Nah...not so much!

Holy cow.. I don't know about your guys - but my Yahoo projections this morning are waving back and forth like a loose rudder!

Holy cow.. I don't know about your guys - but my Yahoo projections this morning are waving back and forth like a loose rudder!
The 1st half of the early games were generally very low scoring (Buffalo v Miami and Pittsburgh v Cleveland were 3-3 at halftime), hence the projections all reset. Some of those games have started to open up, resetting the projections yet again.

King Henry may be done for the season...

If this is true, my team is toast.

*sigh* I tried.

.... I really try to build a line-up based on consistency. I like to get 12-15 points from each position, each week. My team, which right now looks good on paper, has delivered roller coaster performance. With this week, I will for the 5th straight week be on the blow-out of the week list: two times blowing on the opponent and soon three times being blown out. Thus far, this has been an odd year for me.

.... I really try to build a line-up based on consistency. I like to get 12-15 points from each position, each week. My team, which right now looks good on paper, has delivered roller coaster performance. With this week, I will for the 5th straight week be on the blow-out of the week list: two times blowing on the opponent and soon three times being blown out. Thus far, this has been an odd year for me.
I thought going into this I was built for speed. Not so much. My only hope is that McCaffrey is able to play the last half of the season and that the players that SHOULD be kicking ass start to do so.

I think "Roll Tribe" had thrown in the towel. He didn't pick up an RB to replace his bye starter.

Fantasy Football and other games of chance .....

What a crazy season thus far...... I have seemingly built a very fickle team. 5 weeks in a row on the "BlowOut of the week board"....twice as 'blower' and three times 'blowee' (are those the correct terms? ... maybe not)

This week I thought I had solved my one weakness, QB. I pulled off a trade to acquire a decent QB to bide my time until Wilson returns (if he does). I pulled it off just in time to get him into my lineup for the weekend (clever me) Unfortunately for me, I accepted the deal just before Thursday's game. I had Wentz going and planned to replace him with Hurts. By the time I got to my roster to make the move, the Indy/NYJ game was 3 minutes in. I was "stuck" with Wentz. Well, this seems to be a week that is on the upside of the fickle.... saved from my own 'cleverness'

Our league looks as schizophrenic as the actual NFL. What a weird year.

Damn you, LA Chargers..............

I may somehow win again this week. I have no idea how but it's possible.

Hey, @upsideguy , I dropped Russel Wilson and was thinking of picking him up again - how'd that pickup work out for you ?

LOL <fantasy ff trashtalk>

I may somehow win again this week. I have no idea how but it's possible.
Tyreek saved my life this week. Unless Dackcinated's kicker sets a record tomorrow night I have Stafford - so I should be ok.

Hey, @upsideguy , I dropped Russel Wilson and was thinking of picking him up again - how'd that pickup work out for you ?

LOL <fantasy ff trashtalk>
I should have known better than start a guy the first day back, though starting Hurts would not have made a difference, so Wilson did not cost me the game. Be happy that I dropped Carson so that I could pick up a D that gave me negative points last week. I should have gone with my instinct to just not play a D last week....

But, I do thank you for Wilson. This game notwithstanding, I finally have a decent set QB's after letting everyone out flank me on draft day. It's my WR are that now suspect.

I should have known better than start a guy the first day back, though starting Hurts would not have made a difference, so Wilson did not cost me the game. Be happy that I dropped Carson so that I could pick up a D that gave me negative points last week. I should have gone with my instinct to just not play a D last week....

But, I do thank you for Wilson. This game notwithstanding, I finally have a decent set QB's after letting everyone out flank me on draft day. It's my WR are that now suspect.
Hopefully, I'll be able to thank you for Carson! (I would have started Wilson, too, all the Fantasy "experts" were advising it).

Fantasy Football and other games of chance .....

What a crazy season thus far...... I have seemingly built a very fickle team. 5 weeks in a row on the "BlowOut of the week board"....twice as 'blower' and three times 'blowee' (are those the correct terms? ... maybe not)

This week I thought I had solved my one weakness, QB. I pulled off a trade to acquire a decent QB to bide my time until Wilson returns (if he does). I pulled it off just in time to get him into my lineup for the weekend (clever me) Unfortunately for me, I accepted the deal just before Thursday's game. I had Wentz going and planned to replace him with Hurts. By the time I got to my roster to make the move, the Indy/NYJ game was 3 minutes in. I was "stuck" with Wentz. Well, this seems to be a week that is on the upside of the fickle.... saved from my own 'cleverness'
I would have started Wilson too.

@RedAkston please tell Brian I have ZekeaVirus in my sights this week. I'm sure he's a-quakin' in his boots!

(Yahoo has projected me to win this week so far- which is pretty much a death sentence)

Decent start to the week...

Back
Top Bottom