• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2021

King Henry just gave me a shot at winning this week!

Im watching that run and thinking...here we go again.........
Well, unless something major happens, I'm not going to win again this week.

Well, unless something major happens, I'm not going to win again this week.
Its a good thing Henry is such a beast, because I have called every single play Tennessee has run this half. Just speaks to how good he his when the other team can key on him so much.

Holy shit! I'm going to win!!!

Holy shit! I'm going to win!!!
LOL - I did had the same experience last week. :) But this week, you have a real challenge my friend. Your opponent is not only handsome, witty, and buff, his male musk enticing woman folk everywhere - he's out for blood this week. One of us is going to be 4 and 3 and the other (you) will be going back home crying in your near-beer.

Or not. Who the **** knows what's going to happen? I was picking my roster based on Yahoo's projections and I've been rump-****ed. Last week I went with my gut and against Yahoo's recommendation, I pulled a veteran RB and put in Alex Collins, the rookie who's in for Carson and he had a blowout game.

Last edited:
LOL - I did had the same experience last week. :) But this week, you have a real challenge my friend. Your opponent is not only handsome, witty, and buff, his male musk enticing woman folk everywhere - he's out for blood this week. One of us is going to be 4 and 3 and the other (you) will be going back home crying in your near-beer.

Or not. Who the **** knows what's going to happen? I was picking my roster based on Yahoo's projections and I've been rump-****ed. Last week I went with my gut and against Yahoo's recommendation, I pulled a veteran RB and put in Alex Collins, the rookie who's in for Carson and he had a blowout game.
I was a huge dog going into this past weekend and pulled it out at the very end.

The league is much more balanced this year so far.

Is it just me or is your strategy is just to pick up everyone I drop?

Is it just me or is your strategy is just to pick up everyone I drop?
LOL.. yeah.. let me tell you about my "strategy"! I pick up the best of what's left - that's my strategy. Two weeks ago, I played with my loyalty, started Russell Wilson and Chris Carson and got rump-****ed. So from now on, I play with my gut. I don't think you had A Collins my RB I just picked up.. did you see him have a blowout game last week? From now on I'm playing with my gut.

LOL.. yeah.. let me tell you about my "strategy"! I pick up the best of what's left - that's my strategy. Two weeks ago, I played with my loyalty, started Russell Wilson and Chris Carson and got rump-****ed. So from now on, I play with my gut. I don't think you had A Collins my RB I just picked up.. did you see him have a blowout game last week? From now on I'm playing with my gut.
The good thing about having 10 teams is that there’s usually always some talent available on waivers.

King Henry just gave me a shot at winning this week!
Speaking of "Henrys" I was going for Hunter Henry as well. Congrats! According to Yahoo's projections you're still projected to lose to me this week even with him as your TE, but as we all know, Yahoo's projections are fairy tales.

Speaking of "Henrys" I was going for Hunter Henry as well. Congrats! According to Yahoo's projections you're still projected to lose to me this week even with him as your TE, but as we all know, Yahoo's projections are fairy tales.
I have it listed as me being a 4.5 point favorite, but these are just projections. I'd say good luck this weekend, but I'd be lying. ;)

I have it listed as me being a 4.5 point favorite, but these are just projections. I'd say good luck this weekend, but I'd be lying. ;)
1634909138539.png
No, my friend. Yahoo projects me winning by 1.58 pts. What a "blowout"! :)

Well...barring any MORE injuries I will at least be able to field a full team this week. I literally had to drop players to pick up enough to start, and half my team is on a bye this week.

The NFL really needs to get rid of the Thursday night football. They are the worst games and they mess with fantasy

Well...barring any MORE injuries I will at least be able to field a full team this week. I literally had to drop players to pick up enough to start, and half my team is on a bye this week.
Yeah, I’ve gotten pretty lucky this season but I’m pretty sure that runs out today.

Yeah, I’ve gotten pretty lucky this season but I’m pretty sure that runs out today.
darnold sure isnt helping you. Then again...Mahomes didnt do any better.

Red.. I'm having a rough week. Tyreek is dinged up and is having a crappy game! I thought I was heading for a sure loss then Mixon's score just now, late in the 4th quarter has breathed hope into my chances!

Yahoo's projections are going the wrong way for you, my friend!

Red.. I'm having a rough week. Tyreek is dinged up and is having a crappy game! I thought I was heading for a sure loss then Mixon's score just now, late in the 4th quarter has breathed hope into my chances!

Yahoo's projections are going the wrong way for you, my friend!
Yeah, one of my RB got 1 point, just 1. Burroughs is a legit starter now it appears and the B/U RB in Washington is now outscoring the primary RB.

Aside from Henry, my team is pretty much trash at this point. All I can do is try to hang on and hope my opponent has some bad weeks coming up.

Yeah, one of my RB got 1 point, just 1. Burroughs is a legit starter now it appears and the B/U RB in Washington is now outscoring the primary RB.

Aside from Henry, my team is pretty much trash at this point. All I can do is try to hang on and hope my opponent has some bad weeks coming up.
It's not over yet. As of right now, it's Q3 for all teams playing NFL 1pm games today and you have 3 players remaining and you're only a fraction of a point behind.

Back
Top Bottom