• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don't You Just Love the French

nothin wrong with being a fan of our leader. you sound like youre not a fan of leadership. thats fine. liberal arts majors like you still have things to be proud of. i cant think of any but maybe you can

How do you get from freeman to liberal arts?

Why so defensive? Being a follower is nothing to be ashamed of. Most of us must be for our species to flourish.

Lick boots all you want. Be proud of it.

Doesn't confront me none.

How do you get from freeman to liberal arts?

Why so defensive? Being a follower is nothing to be ashamed of. Most of us must be for our species to flourish.

Lick boots all you want. Be proud of it.

Doesn't confront me none.

who said anything about freeman? im not sure what youre meanin by that... lol (laugh out loud)

Not a fan of Napoleon meself. What Hitler was for the 20th and Putin is for the 21st, Napoleon was for the 19th. "Liberty, fraternity... Yada, yada, yada. Where's my emperor's crown?"

You give Putin too much credit.

Why would any rational adult be happy for a lifelong conman who's mobbed up and destroying our governing institutions?

I suppose because he's making money?

What are you babbling about? My country is much less religious, thus much less racism and homophobia. For example, we didn't elect a blatant racist like Trump to lead our country.

Trump Has A Long And Well-Documented History Of Racist Behavior

Trump: No vacancies for Blacks

Ryan: Trump's comments 'textbook definition' of racism

Before laying claim, one should understand the language one uses. Racism was invented by Europeans to cover up their own sanctimonious justification of colonialism.

Before laying claim, one should understand the language one uses. Racism was invented by Europeans to cover up their own sanctimonious justification of colonialism.

I would love to see your source for that claim, because it sounds like something you just made up. The bible has racism in it so it has long been a persistent problem.

And what does who invented racism have to do with Americans electing a blatant racist? And the French not?

Last edited:
we are all followers. youre a follower, im a follower. and trump is our leader :)

YOU follow, instinctively, completely.

I do not.

I don't need it like you do.

I don't feel all empty and directionless without someone to tell me what to think and do like you do.

Don't try to lump me in with you.

I know followers don't like people not following along with them.

But followers don't get to tell other people what to do.

They just get to do as they're told.

The French kept Islam from expanding further into Europe - the battle tours. We might all be speaking an Arabic dialect if that hadn’t happened and no beer. The horror.
Merci beaucoup!

Like the Sanhedrin? :spin::rofl:eek:

I know. 100 posts a day.

"The effect created by such Internet trolls is not very big, but they manage to make certain forums meaningless because people stop commenting on the articles when these trolls sit there and constantly create an aggressive, hostile atmosphere toward those whom they don’t like. The trolls react to certain news with torrents of mud and abuse. This makes it meaningless for a reasonable person to comment on anything there."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_web_brigades

First bombing target will be 55 Savushkina Street, St. Petersburg.

France didn't win the war in 1945?

Arrogance only suit the French, not Yanks.

That lasted untill 1945, didn't it?

The United States, England and The Soviet Union won WW2.

Back
Top Bottom