• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don't You Just Love the French

Well... That was more in the Balkans.
No it was in France, near Tours and Poitier. Most of Spain was under Islamic control - they crossed the Pyrenees and were stopped
at the battle of Tours. Saved Christianity.

YOU follow, instinctively, completely.

I do not.

I don't need it like you do.

I don't feel all empty and directionless without someone to tell me what to think and do like you do.

Don't try to lump me in with you.

I know followers don't like people not following along with them.

But followers don't get to tell other people what to do.

They just get to do as they're told.

im not lumping you into anything. you have a leader, his name is trump, and he represents you and your interests.

im not lumping you into anything. you have a leader, his name is trump, and he represents you and your interests.

No he isn't and no he does not.

He's just the temporary boss of the executive branch.

Anybody would be a fool to follow that fool into a free buffet.

He couldn't lead this nation out of a wet paper bag.

But you go ahead and follow.

That's obviously the role you are most comfortable with.

No he isn't and no he does not.

He's just the temporary boss of the executive branch.

Anybody would be a fool to follow that fool into a free buffet.

He couldn't lead this nation out of a wet paper bag.

But you go ahead and follow.

That's obviously the role you are most comfortable with.

lol (laugh out loud) hes your leader, he represents you. you keep claiming "no no no!" but lol (laugh out loud) he is your leader whether you like it or not. his words are your words

lol (laugh out loud) hes your leader, he represents you. you keep claiming "no no no!" but lol (laugh out loud) he is your leader whether you like it or not. his words are your words

Nope.

I was just born here.

I have sworn no oaths of allegiance.

I'm not trying to get you to stop being a follower.

Why do you need me to be one too?

Nope.

I was just born here.

I have sworn no oaths of allegiance.

I'm not trying to get you to stop being a follower.

Why do you need me to be one too?

you dont have to swear anything. you are just a normal american who is led by donald trump. his words are your words. his presence represents you when he is abroad.

why are you in such a denial? hes your president. hes your leader. what is making you so scared?

you dont have to swear anything. you are just a normal american who is led by donald trump. his words are your words. his presence represents you when he is abroad.

why are you in such a denial? hes your president. hes your leader. what is making you so scared?

I'm not scared.

Where did you get that idea?

I know this kind of stuff makes followers like you uncomfortable, but I'm not a follower by nature.

Play your role and stop pestering free men to live your lickspittle life.

I'm not scared.

Where did you get that idea?

I know this kind of stuff makes followers like you uncomfortable, but I'm not a follower by nature.

Play your role and stop pestering free men to live your lickspittle life.

youre scared because you keep running from the truth. that trump is your leader. he is your voice. you keep denying it which is nothin short of hilarious

youre scared because you keep running from the truth. that trump is your leader. he is your voice. you keep denying it which is nothin short of hilarious

Must be why I'm laughing so hard, follower.

Your flailing is hilarious to me.

Must be why I'm laughing so hard, follower.

Your flailing is hilarious to me.

im glad you are laughing. its nice to see the alt left finally enjoying themselves. when trump destroyed hillary in the election, yall were throwing quite the tantrum.

glad you finally respect your leader

im glad you are laughing. its nice to see the alt left finally enjoying themselves. when trump destroyed hillary in the election, yall were throwing quite the tantrum.

glad you finally respect your leader

Stop following me.

Jeez you folks are pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom