• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump to Father of Fallen Soldier: 'I’ve Made a Lot of Sacrifices'[W:498]

Re: Donald Trump to Father of Fallen Soldier: 'I’ve Made a Lot of Sacrifices'

Oh please.

To save time, I'll post what was written by another poster on a similar thread:

He lied when he said the GOP hates Muslims, he lied when he said Trump wants to do anything towards Muslims already in the country, and he lied about how Muslims treat women.​

This man thought the death of his son would leave him untouchable, so he could say anything. And that is exactly why Hillary put him in front of a microphone - she wanted to exploit him.

How low can someone go?
How would you know what the Father thought?
Did not Conventions in the past have family members of dead Soldiers- Police Officers speak at their conventions?
I am sure it is just not a Democrat thing? Yes- No -

This guy is the new Cindy Sheehan using his sons death to score Political points for Hillary

Talk about getting scummier by the minute.

Conservatives showing their true colors. Nicely done.

Had to reach for that one didn't you? What does Trumps comments about McCain have to do with this guy getting on stage and telling lies behind the cover of his dead son?

The only purpose for this man to be on stage was to sell a false story while assuming he is untouchable because of the loss of his son.

It may not be a new low for the Hilary forces, but it's wallowing around in the same basement with others.

Is the Fathers- Mothers Patriotism False
Was their sons Patriotism False?

He is the father of a fallen soldier. Screw him. I made sacrifices too, by employing thousands of people (Many of whom I didn't pay)...... I have only one word to describe Donald Trump...... sick.

Article is here

The fact that your son got killed DOES NOT give you the right to stand there and tell ridiculous lies about Trump.

The more people lie about him.....the more votes he's going to get.

If your hard work results in billions of dollars, is it appropriate to call it a "sacrifice?"

Whats the inference?

Hillary fan boys don't like Trump?

The fact that your son got killed DOES NOT give you the right to stand there and tell ridiculous lies about Trump.

^
Trump Supporter Exhibit A - Trash a man's character if you don't like his message.

Had to reach for that one didn't you? What does Trumps comments about McCain have to do with this guy getting on stage and telling lies behind the cover of his dead son?

The only purpose for this man to be on stage was to sell a false story while assuming he is untouchable because of the loss of his son.

It may not be a new low for the Hilary forces, but it's wallowing around in the same basement with others.

Ya that blurb on McCain always makes the Trumpanzees scream and throw feces. He said it, he owns it. Lot of us vets will remember that Trump jewel on election day.

While I can't imagine the heartbreak of losing a son, I find the man's use of his death in an attempt to score political points a really pathetic thing to do.

I wonder if the son would appreciate his father using his death as a means test for who has sacrificed more.

Hm...and your thoughts on this?

Benghazi victim's mother: 'Hillary for prison' - CNNPolitics.com

The democrats have perfected the art using families who have suffered a tragedy and
then spin the loss to benefit them.

Low down dirty dealing going after families in conflict.

What lies?

:roll:

Donald Trump just cannot stop shooting himself in the foot.

But he is (more or less) honest and that I do appreciate.

He is a buffoon and a jerk...but he is a refreshing buffoonjerk.

Yeah, at least he doesn't try to hide how he feels, I'll give him that much.

The first amendment gives Mr Kahn that right, if you like i can loan you a copy of the US Constitution.:roll:

As for lies, the GOP has written the rule book on repeating them often enough to be believed in regards to Clinton. Shame for them that this swing state voter does his own research before casting a vote.

The democrats have perfected the art using families who have suffered a tragedy and
then spin the loss to benefit them.

Low down dirty dealing going after families in conflict.

Gee, I didn't hear any fake outrage from you when this happened:

And, BTW, Thank you, President Bush for bringing this wounded soldier on stage.

Oh my God. *facepalm*

Love it

Common sense you just served

Conservatives showing their true colors. Nicely done.

Liberals showing they have no problem with exploiting dead servicemen

Back
Top Bottom