• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does bathroom "policies" like Target's make their bathrooms less safe?

Does bathroom "policies" like Target's make their bathrooms less safe?

• Total voters
Yes, another thread about this. I'm especially interested in what DP's female posters think.

Only if you happen to be a cross dresser with a gay wedding cake in a North Carolina men's room.

Yes, another thread about this. I'm especially interested in what DP's female posters think.

I think one needs to wait and see, what the consequences might be. We don't have enough experience yet.

And women can be perverts, or those male perverts could go into the mens room and just spy on little boys or grown men.

You mean child molesters are interested in boys? Wow, you learn something new every day.

Target's policy hasn't actually changed. So unless there was a problem before, there probably won't be one now. Except for the assholes trying to prove a point.

No, I do not feel concerned for myself even in the slightest when using the restroom at Target. Of course, I use the men's restroom, in addition, I carry a sidearm.

Honestly I'm pretty indifferent to bathroom policy.... EXCEPT as a precedent for things like the High School male-female transgender, pre-op, who a federal court ruled HAD to be allowed to shower and change in the girl's locker room with the other girls, and that a seperate facility for transgenders was not acceptable. THAT is where we run into trouble IMHO...

I keep coming back to how we did it in LE years ago.... pointers to the right, setters to the left. Keeps trouble to a minimum and even makes sense.

Pretty sure the case was a FTM who would be in the boys locker room.

Court overturns Virginia school's transgender bathroom rule | US News

Back
Top Bottom