• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do we have a UFO problem ?

I don't know, who said you would?
You did you said I have not earned your respect and why would I want it from a man who lies about me and millions of other .Your either doing it for fun to get a reaction or and need attention because you know its not true. As I said I can make simular claims about democrat and post links to prove it, but that would be a lie about democrats in general . If you want to sir the pot with lies feel free to . Ignorance is all your posting .

The only problem we have with UFOs is proving they exist.

Based on current evidence, none of us know if there is intelligent life other than us out there. However, I do believe in the POSSIBILITY that there is life out there. If it happened once with us, logically, it can happen again.

Based on current evidence, none of us know if there is intelligent life other than us out there. However, I do believe in the POSSIBILITY that there is life out there. If it happened once with us, logically, it can happen again.
I agree with you 100 percent . there are actually a couple theory s out there pretty wild such as a small ancient race aka separate species much older then us.
But I agree we don't know . I suspect the mob killed Hoffa but I don't know for sure

Good thing I didn't do that then, wouldn't you say?
You did. If you had said some or a few I would not feel the same. But you infer all republicans.
Beca man about it and admit you know that all republics are not that way. In fact few are.

You did. If you had said some or a few I would not feel the same. But you infer all republicans.
Beca man about it and admit you know that all republics are not that way. In fact few are.
That's official republican party policy mang. Don't like it? Either change parties or change the party.

getting mad at me for pointing out reality to you ain't gonna fix nuthin'.

That's official republican party policy mang. Don't like it? Either change parties or change the party.

getting mad at me for pointing out reality to you ain't gonna fix nuthin'.
Figured you wouldn't man up and be honest.
And why would I want the respect of a man like that ?

Figured you wouldn't man up and be honest.
And why would I want the respect of a man like that ?
I just did. Sorry you can't see it.

I think were done here, as I cannot help with wilful blindness.

Have a nice night and keep your kids clear of the religious right for their own safety.

Pretty much every man, woman, and child above elementary school age carries a high quality camera with them 24/7/365. If space aliens are visiting us daily, it will eventually be the biggest story ever and not just CT.
And it’s more likely these are top secret military projects or an attempt to conceal what are probably top secret military projects.

I can’t think of the name yet, but there was a pretty good doc about a naval intelligence officer who’s job it was to infiltrate the UFO community and feed them all kinds of false info in an attempt to keep people distracted from discovering/disclosing what our military is up to.

And it’s more likely these are top secret military projects or an attempt to conceal what are probably top secret military projects.

Then they would fly where there were no military jets, instead of flying where there's nothing but.

I suppose the pilots might be guinea pigs and they're SUPPOSED to keep quiet but didn't.

I can’t think of the name yet, but there was a pretty good doc about a naval intelligence officer who’s job it was to infiltrate the UFO community and feed them all kinds of false info in an attempt to keep people distracted from discovering/disclosing what our military is up to.

I suppose that's possible. Commerical pilots couldn't be trusted to pass the fake reports along. But why use pilots at all? A light-show over the midwest would be enough to keep CTists happy?

So, in the last 20 years, literally millions of people carry around a videocamera and still camera with them 24/7 in their phones, and we have literally millions of cameras set up all over the globe recording.

Yet, we still have the same shitty glob pictures that we had 50 years ago.

So, were is the actual proof?

Then they would fly where there were no military jets, instead of flying where there's nothing but.

I suppose the pilots might be guinea pigs and they're SUPPOSED to keep quiet but didn't.

I suppose that's possible. Commerical pilots couldn't be trusted to pass the fake reports along. But why use pilots at all? A light-show over the midwest would be enough to keep CTists happy?
Oh I have no idea really. My theories would be something like these are drones for reconnaissance with some funny radar tricks. If you can recon the US military, you can recon anyone. Like when Apple invites hackers to hack their shit to test for holes. So the videos would be failures in that sense.

Or my favorite CT which is the deep state is prepping us for a false flag operation involving an alien invasion😃

Oh I have no idea really. My theories would be something like these are drones for reconnaissance with some funny radar tricks. If you can recon the US military, you can recon anyone. Like when Apple invites hackers to hack their shit to test for holes. So the videos would be failures in that sense.

Or my favorite CT which is the deep state is prepping us for a false flag operation involving an alien invasion😃

It's worse than that. The Deep State IS the alien invasion! :alien:🥸:alien:

Yet, we still have the same shitty glob pictures that we had 50 years ago.
Because they possess 'blur' technology, don't you know..
There is something on the craft that causes something to cause something, which, in turn, causes something in your
i14 pros camera to not register the pixels correctly. That's what the 'experts' say..
Makes perfect sense..

Why do alien craft have lights is what I've always wondered. Is it some sort of Galactic Federation mandate for interstellar travel? I mean if they can travel at many thousands of MPH, changing direction on a dime, and change altitude by 10's of 1000's of feet in mere seconds, what good are the lights? It would seem they likely possess technology to avoid collisions autonomously with no problem. No need for a visual indicator of nearby craft.

I think most of us have seen the navy's tapes on the new showing UFOs , here we have more testimony from a former pilot .
What do you think they are ? And is it a issue ?
As the unidentified objects are in US air space, and seem to have freedom of movement, yes its a national security issue.

Unidentified does not mean they are from some where not of this world. But it deserves more attention.

China has very advanced drone technology, far better than ours. They monitor our military when they train over international waters. They are specifically looking for performance data and tactics.
It could not account for the MANY objects seen by US space programs astronauts since the 1960's. These men are trained US AirForce pilots, educated, and not prone to creating fanciful stories.

If beings from a civilization so advanced it can reach earth want us to know they're here, we'll know they're here. If they don't we won't, not for sure.
If there are really UFO's they are more likely to be earth time travelers from the future than aliens from other worlds. At least that would explain their secrecy. There is simply no way for space aliens to finds us or travel 1000's of light years to reach us. There are at least as many stars as there are grains of sand on all the beaches. How would you go about finding the single grain that is our sun?

Back
Top Bottom