• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do we have a UFO problem ?

A Linoge

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
If beings from a civilization so advanced it can reach earth want us to know they're here, we'll know they're here. If they don't we won't, not for sure.

If beings from a civilization so advanced it can reach earth want us to know they're here, we'll know they're here. If they don't we won't, not for sure.
I could agree with that , but we still do not know what they are ,

A few snowflakes drift over the border into the US and they think they are UFOs.

China has very advanced drone technology, far better than ours. They monitor our military when they train over international waters. They are specifically looking for performance data and tactics.

China has very advanced drone technology, far better than ours. They monitor our military when they train over international waters. They are specifically looking for performance data and tactics.
thats possible but it would not explain some of the navel footage

thats possible but it would not explain some of the navel footage

There's no explanation for navel footage.

Except perhaps yoga.

I don't know about you guys but when I watch the videos I don't really see anything extraordinary as in defying the laws of physics or anything like that.

The visual observations have to be taken seriously. Military pilots are not going to risk their reputations lying about what they saw.

If it was just radar, I would propose that Chinese hackers are into it, and making trouble just to prove they can.

Aliens have been here since the sixties. This could probably be their kids grown into an adolescence stage and them just hot rodding around the skies as teenagers are want to do with the parents vehicles.

I think most of us have seen the navy's tapes on the new showing UFOs , here we have more testimony from a former pilot .
What do you think they are ? And is it an issue ?
If you can identify the UFO as an alien craft, then by definition it is no longer a UFO.

If you can identify the UFO as an alien craft, then by definition it is no longer a UFO.
that's true but we have not identified them as yet and don't know what they are .

I don't have a UFO problem!

YOu have a UFO problem!

I can quit UFOs any time I want.
Republicans will hand a 6 year old a gun, send a 12 year old to work in a meatpacking plant, force a 10 year old to carry her rapist’s baby to term & allow a grown man to marry an 11 year old, but then go on and on about how it’s the Democrats who aren’t keeping our kids safe.

Seems legit, right?
Wrong that's like saying all democrats are sexual perverts and thieves and support crime and love to riot and give kids drugs and want a free ride .

Seems legit, right?

Pretty much every man, woman, and child above elementary school age carries a high quality camera with them 24/7/365. If space aliens are visiting us daily, it will eventually be the biggest story ever and not just CT.

Republicans will hand a 6 year old a gun, send a 12 year old to work in a meatpacking plant, force a 10 year old to carry her rapist’s baby to term & allow a grown man to marry an 11 year old, but then go on and on about how it’s the Democrats who aren’t keeping our kids safe.

Seems legit, right?
Wrong that's like saying all democrats are sexual perverts and thieves and support crime and love to riot and give kids drugs and want a free ride .

Seems legit, right?
That's nice, but my signature refers to official republican party positions. Your little temper tantrum doesn't have anything to do with official democratic positions, just the actions of a few radicals.

Besides, republicans are working hard to earn that pervert title with their concerted push into child abuse.

Aliens have been here since the sixties. This could probably be their kids grown into an adolescence stage and them just hot rodding around the skies as teenagers are want to do with the parents vehicles.

I wasn't afraid of aliens. But teenage aliens I'm afraid of!

That's nice, but my signature refers to official republican party positions. Your little temper tantrum doesn't have anything to do with official democratic positions, just the actions of a few radicals.

Besides, republicans are working hard to earn that pervert title with their concerted push into child abuse.
Your post displays hate and ignorance and disrespect .

Highly trained pilots confirming there is "something" which they can't identify or even make an educated guess as to what it may be? FLIR footage, radar confirmation of an "object(s)"? Objects that seem to defy/surpass(based on observation/testimony)any "known to us" airborne vehicle capabilities? Yes, we have a problem..

Are they ours? "Theirs"? "Them"?☝️ We don't know, but there is something, and that's a problem.
Just the fact that there are confirmed objects, whether benign or malevolent(of which we have no clue), that are observed and we have not the the slightest clue as to what they possibly are? Problem..

I just hope on the conspiracy side that some "top men", MiB, whatever you like, know something and are just keeping it under wraps "for our own good?.." or National security reasons. If those that should be in the know, don't know shit, yes, we have a big problem.

The UAP report they put out was a waste of time and paper. 12 pages of there's clearly something, but we have no idea what those somethings are. Well then, get back to us with a report that contains information at least pointing to possible explanations based on expertise the available evidence. Not "we looked into it, and🤷‍♂️."

Wrong that's like saying all democrats are sexual perverts(1) and thieves(2) and support crime(3) and love to riot(4) and give kids drugs(5) and want a free ride(6) .

(1) Democrats stand by "sexual perverts" because sex between consenting adults takes many different forms. All of them should be allowed: neither punished nor rewarded.

(2) Democrats believe in taxation rather than borrowing. If taxation is theft, at least it is direct and honest, rather than visited on children and grandchildren.

(3) Democrats do not believe in punishing people who haven't been convicted of a crime. In some cases (eg risk to the community) they do it anyway, but that is preferable to letting probable criminals loose if they can't stump up money.

(4) Practically no Democrats riot. It's a terrible thing, to burn and murder, but Democrats broadly want to treat the causes rather than actually support rioting.

(5) Kids who need drugs are predominately in public schools. If you want those kids off drugs, perhaps you should propose a plan to take them all into private and charter and home schools. Good luck treating mentally ill children with love and old-fashioned discipline.

(6) Oh and welfare is not a free ride. Welfare is what government owes to people who have been let down by the private sector.

Such a load of bullshit does not deserve this much reply. But there you have it.

(1) Democrats stand by "sexual perverts" because sex between consenting adults takes many different forms. All of them should be allowed: neither punished nor rewarded.

(2) Democrats believe in taxation rather than borrowing. If taxation is theft, at least it is direct and honest, rather than visited on children and grandchildren.

(3) Democrats do not believe in punishing people who haven't been convicted of a crime. In some cases (eg risk to the community) they do it anyway, but that is preferable to letting probable criminals loose if they can't stump up money.

(4) Practically no Democrats riot. It's a terrible thing, to burn and murder, but Democrats broadly want to treat the causes rather than actually support rioting.

(5) Kids who need drugs are predominately in public schools. If you want those kids off drugs, perhaps you should propose a plan to take them all into private and charter and home schools. Good luck treating mentally ill children with love and old-fashioned discipline.

(6) Oh and welfare is not a free ride. Welfare is what government owes to people who have been let down by the private sector.

Such a load of bullshit does not deserve this much reply. But there you have it.
you miss my point all together

Back
Top Bottom