• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DNC was a bust

Instead you got the swamp that is only beholden to one man. Right populism is just submission to authority.

Trump bases his decisions on the ideas/feedback of his supporters.

Big difference.

If Trump were dependent on traditional political platforms, for example, he wouldn’t have been able to hire LGBT advisors.

Trump Approval Surges During DNC - Geopolitics News

Obama also spoke last night and blasted Trump for not taking the presidency seriously – but Obama’s approval was two percentage points lower than Trump’s was at this exact same point in their respective presidencies.

For the most part there’s been a consensus that this cycle’s DNC has been a complete snoozefest. The speeches ain’t great, and the ads spliced in-between feel eerily similar to drug commercials (except the Dems don’t mention the side effects of their policies).

Trump Leads Biden by Double Digits in Voter Enthusiasm | Dan Bongino

Biden is a snoozefest.
This is before the debates even start.

It is pretty sad how you guys are down to cherrypicking one poll instead of using an average of polls as you see on RCP and FiveThirtyEight.

It is pretty sad how you guys are down to cherrypicking one poll instead of using an average of polls as you see on RCP and FiveThirtyEight.

Trump’s approval rating on RCP rose a point and a half during the general DNC time period, and rose nearly 2 points on 538.

Biden giving his election speech without stuttering was a huge plus for the democrats.

“New York GOP chairman Nick Langworthy: "We have crime ravaging our streets. That is what America will see if a Biden-Harris regime runs our country."

There is no plus for Democrats that match the gift of the GOP saying words with or without stutters.

“New York GOP chairman Nick Langworthy: "We have crime ravaging our streets. That is what America will see if a Biden-Harris regime runs our country."

There is no plus for Democrats that match the gift of the GOP saying words with or without stutters.

That's all kinds of awesome.

"This is happening right now and if you don't vote for Trump, it will start happening."

Trump bases his decisions on the ideas/feedback of his supporters.

Trump bases his decisions on whatever came into his head 30 seconds beforehand.

You do not understand populism, or the entire point of the Trump movement.

We don’t give a care about traditional party politics. This is the entire point lol.

We want a leader who isn’t at the mercy of their political party’s bureaucracy.

Wow did you just admit you got suckered in by populism?

Populism is for suckers, you know that, yes?

That’s actually normal for a liberal. They live to see others miserable. It makes them feel better about their own misery.

No, it's mostly just that we hate right wingers and want bad things to happen to them.

That’s actually normal for a liberal. They live to see others miserable. It makes them feel better about their own misery.

I’m very much not miserable right at the moment, my wife just ate me out like she owed me money.

But you’re wrong anyway: I have empathy for others, just not disgusting nazi sea creatures like Kellyanne conway.

Hopefully George and Claudia leave and find a happy life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow did you just admit you got suckered in by populism?

Populism is for suckers, you know that, yes?

Like the old poker saying goes: If you can’t spot the sucker at the table after 3 years, you are the Trump voter.

I’m very much not miserable right at the moment, my wife just ate me out like she owed me money.

But you’re wrong anyway: I have empathy for others, just not disgusting nazi sea creatures like Kellyanne conway.

Hopefully George and Claudia leave and find a happy life.

There you have it folks. A real class act.

There you have it folks. A real class act.

555e56267db0f5ecf0e51e7abe866632.gif

33a4b51bec0f877a5be52f9a3cfa6309.jpg

Trump’s approval rating on RCP rose a point and a half during the general DNC time period, and rose nearly 2 points on 538.

Because we are getting closer to the election. Candidates always solidify their base as you get closer to an election. He also has the worst numbers of any incumbent ever going into a convention in the postwar era.

Trump may win, he may lose, but if he wins it won't be because a majority of Americans approve of the job he is doing.

Why don’t you tell us all what point was being made there or would rather troll?

If pictures need spelling out.......

All four screen grabs on the right were old white guys, you good now?

You do not understand populism, or the entire point of the Trump movement.

We don’t give a care about traditional party politics. This is the entire point lol.

We want a leader who isn’t at the mercy of their political party’s bureaucracy.

There was a populist element to Trump’s support, but it was mostly about dissatisfaction with the traditional political establishment and a strike against political correctness.

Back
Top Bottom