• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DNC was a bust

This forum is strange. How is Post #246 relative to my question. I’m ready to tap
out here.

I answered it. Sorry you aren't able to figure that out. :roll:

The question “how will you react if Trump is re-elected” hasn’t been answered. It’s almost like someone reads that question and can’t find the courage to address that.

When you ask a liberal a simple question there’s no telling what you wi get for an answer. They will come up with something completely off topic. Then claim that you can’t refute their response. The liberal mind is something a rational
Person can’t comprehend.

Last edited:
The question “how will you react if Trump is re-elected” hasn’t been answered. It’s almost like someone reads that question and can’t find the courage to address that.

When you ask a liberal a simple question there’s no telling what you wi get for an answer. They will come up with something completely off topic. Then claim that you can’t refute their response. The liberal mind is something a rational
Person can’t comprehend.

The question “how will you react if Trump is re-elected” has been answered, your beliefs or perhaps the Goggles of Truth apparently cause reading comprehension problems.

goggles of truth 1.jpg

Person can’t comprehend.
The answers had nothing to do with how a liberal will react if Trump is indeed reelected.

You've never heard of the Washington Examiner.... quoted by Dan Bongino in the linked article? You don't know who Dan Bongino is? You should really get out more.

As for RealClearPolitics.... it's a leftist biased site and therefore... not credible.

I know who Dan bongo bongo. Another right wing talking head idiot. And the Washington Examiner is for complete right wing hacks. They these are your go to sources is pretty much you flat out dismissing yourself.

Back
Top Bottom