• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Distrust Sinking Obama

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
-- 56 percent of voters believe Obama did not try to rescue the doomed garrison in Benghazi, Libya because he didn’t want to risk his re-election.

-- 62 percent agree that Obama’s NSA phone surveillance constitutes “an unacceptable and alarming invasion of privacy rights.”

-- 63 percent believe that Obama’s Justice Department seized reporter’s records for political reasons, compared to 29 percent who take the administration’s national security argument to be true.

-- 68 percent believe that the White House isn’t telling the truth about the targeting of the president’s political enemies by the IRS. Just 24 percent believe the White House line that Team Obama neither directed nor was aware of the targeting.

-- 74 percent said that when it comes to openness and transparency, the Obama administration is either the same or worse than George W. Bush’s administration.

Distrust Sinking Obama | Fox News

taking bets in how long Obama will last in Office

my bet he will be gone within a year about the same time it took the Watergate investigation to force Nixon out

Obama should have lost the election because history is alot more forgiving to a 1 term president then to one who was forced out of office
everyone remembers who Nixon was and he will always have a black cloud next to his name because of Watergate

He WON. He beat all the nitwits out there. What does that make you/them look like?

We are faced with the problem that the True Believers are not emotionally able to leave their messiah, regardless of truth or consequences. They are joined by the low information voters who rely entirely upon MSNBC soundbites.

my bet he will be gone within a year about the same time it took the Watergate investigation to force Nixon out

Obama should have lost the election because history is alot more forgiving to a 1 term president then to one who was forced out of office
everyone remembers who Nixon was and he will always have a black cloud next to his name because of Watergate

It is unrealistics to think Obama will be impeached. What should happen is that he and Bush should be perp walked together to the Hague and tried for war crimes. But that's pretty unrealistic too.

Big Lie.

Old trick.

Throw enough smoke bombs and people will believe there's fire.

Mention Iraq and 9/11 in the same speech or op ed or blog post and a percentage of people will come to believe Saddam was involved in 9/11. And a percentage do.

Do enough of this and people will become suspiscious, even if nothing happened. This is a known and exploited phenomenon.

Cognitive neuroscience has provided tools to the unscruphlous that are doing serious harm to this nation.

you didn't get enough sleep last night ... I don't know how else to explain your post ...

We are faced with the problem that the True Believers are not emotionally able to leave their messiah, regardless of truth or consequences. They are joined by the low information voters who rely entirely upon MSNBC soundbites.

I was over Obama before I voted for him a second time.

Doing my part to thwart the Republican party's sponsors.

Do you watch Fox on a regular basis by any chance?

I don't understand why some people think leaving four men to die would help someone win the election, how does that make any sense at all

He WON. He beat all the nitwits out there. What does that make you/them look like?

It suggests the "nitwits" were not conned. Keep in mind that it was dupes and the seriously uninformed who voted for this conman.

You still haven't caught on yet?

It's a tragedy for the country, for sure, but when the Left took over the media and the educational system they knew it would come to this. If their only plan was to create a generation of ignorant voters then they have certainly succeeded, but to what end?

I don't understand why some people think leaving four men to die would help someone win the election, how does that make any sense at all

Because the claim was that the Obama Admin had sent Al Qaeda packing and had everything under control. Benghazi interfered with this narrative.

It is unrealistics to think Obama will be impeached. What should happen is that he and Bush should be perp walked together to the Hague and tried for war crimes. But that's pretty unrealistic too.

Five posts in and its about George Bush. That's not a record, but its close.

Nah- he won't be gone. He's more teflon than Reagan or Clinton ever dreamed of being.

Right. I think he'll be able to tough it out and continue to blame it all on others. He'll keep using the "we have work hard to make sure this doesn't happen again" approach until his term is over.

Because the claim was that the Obama Admin had sent Al Qaeda packing and had everything under control. Benghazi interfered with this narrative.

Still doesn't explain why letting four people die, if that's what he did, helps the situation. Also when did they claim that?

Still doesn't explain why letting four people die, if that's what he did, helps the situation. Also when did they claim that?

I did my best to answer what I thought was a sincere question. My intention wasn't to push a narrative myself, and so I'm going to leave you to push yours.

I would love to take your money. You, see even if Obama were were impeached in the House, it take would take 67 votes in the Senate to remove him from office. Nixon quit because it was more than likely there would be 67 votes in the Senate if he was impeached in the House. If that were to happen, would have lost the benefits ex-presidents normally get.

I did my best to answer what I thought was a sincere question. My intention wasn't to push a narrative myself, and so I'm going to leave you to push yours.

I was a sincere question, it doesn't make any sense at all that the President would leave people to die as if that is supposed to get him re-elected. Didn't realize that was not your opinion though.

only reason he won because he was successful in keeping all the scandals under wraps till after the election. do you honestly believe he would win an election if it was held today?

Obama "lets blame the attack on some you tube vid by the time those idiots find out the truth the election will be over. we will get the lap dog media to help me out their a bunch of koolaid drinking idiots also. they love me at NBC and CNN give Candy Crowley a call she will cover for me"

Who the hell claimed that? You're really being quite hyperbolic here.

It's probably very true that Obama isn't what he said he was. He's probably not a Christian because it wouldn't make sense to think he is when he so plainly wants to do the right things which fly in the face of religions. Re: Israel.

He's as anti-war as he can be and that is evidenced in his foot dragging on the Syrian conflict.

And there are other issues. But overall, from my POV, Canadian, he has tried his best to bring about good and meaningful change to the US. However it's pretty obvious that he had two strikes against him from the start because of him being a black man. That made it literally impossible for him to do any right in the eyes of a huge portion of the US south.

Who the hell claimed that? You're really being quite hyperbolic here.

Recall after the attack Obama blamed the Benghazi attacks on a video, then during the debates it was a terrorist attack, and then said later it was a video again? He flipped around more than John Kerry, and continues to so.

At least it was made clear that neither Obama, Hillary or their supporters have any respect for Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom