• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Distrust Sinking Obama

No, you are making an accusation. Or else you are being incoherent, which is starting to seem more likely.

No, I'm clearly asking the question. I've not demanded anyone be arrested. There is only enough evidence to ask the question.

He WON. He beat all the nitwits out there. What does that make you/them look like?

Are you ever going to accept the fact that Obama is an empty suit and that you bought into the hype and rock star status of Obama when he was running for office and re-election? Please wake up and accept the fact that you were made a fool of by the most unqualified man to ever run for the office but was an excellent politician that told you what you wanted to hear and you bought it. What is it going to take for people like you to understand the Obama failures?

No, I'm clearly asking the question. I've not demanded anyone be arrested. There is only enough evidence to ask the question.

The answer to your question is that the searches are warranted by a federal job who, absent evidence to the contrary, is assumed to have done his job properly. Now that your question has been answered, you should shut up about it.

The answer to your question is that the searches are warranted by a federal job who, absent evidence to the contrary, is assumed to have done his job properly. Now that your question has been answered, you should shut up about it.

You start getting evidence by asking the question: "how is it possible than none were turned down?"

You start getting evidence by asking the question: "how is it possible than none were turned down?"

Were you in support of this program when it was presented by Bush? If GW Bush were attached to so many scandals would you be this willing to brush it under the rug? Are you ever going to admit that Obama is incompetent, probably didn't know what was going on but should have. He is a politician that lacks leadership skills for the job yet continues to get support from his followers.

Are you ever going to accept the fact that Obama is an empty suit and that you bought into the hype and rock star status of Obama when he was running for office and re-election? Please wake up and accept the fact that you were made a fool of by the most unqualified man to ever run for the office but was an excellent politician that told you what you wanted to hear and you bought it. What is it going to take for people like you to understand the Obama failures?

They cannot stop believing. No matter what the record, what the evidence, they will defend him and still believe all they heard from his first campaign. It's the Jim Jones syndrome and once these type of people buy into the program they cannot seem to pull themselves away. I see no other explanation.

Were you in support of this program when it was presented by Bush? If GW Bush were attached to so many scandals would you be this willing to brush it under the rug? Are you ever going to admit that Obama is incompetent, probably didn't know what was going on but should have. He is a politician that lacks leadership skills for the job yet continues to get support from his followers.
Nope. Not then and not now.

It is unrealistics to think Obama will be impeached. What should happen is that he and Bush should be perp walked together to the Hague and tried for war crimes. But that's pretty unrealistic too.

Explain the 61% Disapproval rating attributed to Obama and his policies.

Obama's Loss of Trust and Credibility

By Janice Shaw Crouse
June 18, 2013

The latest polls show that President Obama's approval ratings are in free fall like a hot air balloon with the fire extinguished; his approval rating has declined eight percentage points over the past month. CNN reporter Chris Cuomo described the decline as "dropping like a stone." Lara Brown of U.S. News and World Report, declared, "The Obama presidency becomes more Grant than Lincoln every day." Even his standing as a "leader" has shown a six-percentage-point drop among those who think he is a decisive and strong leader. Worse, CNN reports that half of the public no longer trust the president or find him honest, credible, or trustworthy. The worst news, though, is that 54 percent of the public disapprove of the president's job performance - up nine points over the past month. Taken as a whole, this is a meltdown of public support for the president and the first time since November 2011 that a poll revealed that a majority of Americans view the president negatively. Significantly, it is the Democrats, young people, independents, and minorities - the president's former friends and formerly his strongest supporters - who are causing the shifts in approval. In fact, the biggest drop this month is among the under 30's, which dropped 17 points since last month.

Read more:
Articles: Obama's Loss of Trust and Credibility

More information showing that Obama and his cronies are losing in the approval area. But let's blame Bush for all this.

Which is what, exactly? You've never actually stated a question; only made bull**** insinuations.

I think I have. Is it possible they are too willing to approve questionable spying? Something like that. 100% acceptance is high. It has to make a reasonable person question their due diligence.

TOON_061813.jpg.cms

Let me make it clearer since you still reaching for the gotcha, what he said following that attack and what Susan Rice said was completely wrong and was obviously wrong and it was foolish looking to say it. That better?

I wasn't serious. It was based on an old joke.

But it wasn't just wrong, it was a lie. And it was a lie that continued for a couple of weeks. When anyone repeats the same mistake several times over two weeks it becomes a lie. We just have to accept the fact that Barrack Obama is a liar, and we expect that from many politicians..No big thing.

Does this mean you are ready to hold the president accountable?

I do hold him accountable, its just that I don't hold him accountable for the same things you want to hold him accountable for.

I wasn't serious. It was based on an old joke.

But it wasn't just wrong, it was a lie. And it was a lie that continued for a couple of weeks. When anyone repeats the same mistake several times over two weeks it becomes a lie. We just have to accept the fact that Barrack Obama is a liar, and we expect that from many politicians..No big thing.

Of course he is, whether he was here in this specific case I don't know but intentional or unintentional misinformation he was wrong we can both agree.

I do hold him accountable, its just that I don't hold him accountable for the same things you want to hold him accountable for.
Of course he is, whether he was here in this specific case I don't know but intentional or unintentional misinformation he was wrong we can both agree.

He lied and he knew he was lying, There is no doubt of that. Why not say it like it is?

You sound about the same way he does. You should have simply said "no."

Back
Top Bottom