• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Did Trayvon tell Zim to "Get off me!"

How in the hell are the Martin supporters going to explain that?

How the hell do Zimmerman supporters willingly defend a stalker?

It is amazing how many ardently defend a stalker.

Reporting someone to the police and keeping an eye on them is NOT stalking. However, it is amazing that so many of you defend a piece of **** that violently assaults innocent people for looking at him funny. Good thing he's where he belongs now, worm food.

Reporting someone to the police and keeping an eye on them is NOT stalking.

He followed the teen between 2:14 and 2:29. Martin had committed no crime that warranted the following. Therefore, he was stalking. Just because you think someone is "suspicious" doesn't warrant stalking.

However, it is amazing that so many of you defend a piece of **** that violently assaults innocent people for looking at him funny.

Since Zimmerman was stalking he was not innocent. Amazing how you defenders of Zimmerman twist things.

I wish I could hear grass. I wonder what it would say?

Maybe you should v ask the white female that they brought to the stand right after the black female, Rachel, left the stand and ask her. She made the exact same observation about where the two people were when they started tussling. Strangely enough CAC's counsel didn't feel the need to grill the white woman for an hour regarding how wet grass sounds.

Well, you're the one with the theory that Zimmerman was on top when he shot Martin, so we would just like for you to explain how 1) the witnesses who saw Zimmerman on top after the shot, saw him get up, didn't see Martin's body moved, yet Martin was laying on his stomach when we know he was shot in the chest... and 2) how you are going to explain the scientific evidence that the defense is going to introduce that proves the shot was fired with martin on top of Zimmerman?

So what's your answer?

This is not something anyone should have to explain simply because IT IS ZIMMERMAN'S STORY THAT THEY CHANGED POSITIONS. All of these witnesses say that's a lie. The state does not have to prove that they changed positions the defense will have to prove that they did in spite of eyewitness accounts. Further, if it happened as you say, and Martin was in the grass when he was shot as evidenced by the body location WHAT WAS THE IMMINENT THREAT TO HIS LIFE THAT CAUSED ZIMMERMAN TO SHOOT HIM? Guess what genius? Now you lose the "head banged on sidewalk, must shoot blacky" self defense claim.

Your turn. :)
You'll never catch me slippin.

And just so its clear, if Zimmerman supporters want to believe the witnesses never SAW the position change simply because they didn't notice Zimmerman slide from under Martins body then you have agreed to what the case is about and that is there was no fear of imminent death on Zimmerman's part at the hands of Martin as the two struggled in grass. That means there was no head to sidewalk banging and Zimmerman was not screaming in pain. In fact his entire reason for shooting Martin died a natural death when those witnesses saw that their final position was in grass from before the shot was fired until after.

Zim says Trayvon knocked Zim to the ground. Dee Dee says she heard the sound of grass, and heard Trayvon tell Zim to "Get off me!"

Before that, Dee Dee heard Trayvon say, "Get your hands off me." This sounds more like Zim knocked Trayvon down, then Trayvon was able to get on top, after a scuffle in the grass. Did Trayvon throw his first punches, after Zim had knocked him down, and not till after Trayvon was able to get out from underneath of Zim?

Does this show more of a murderous intent in Zim's mind?

I don't remember Zim claiming he asked Trayvon to ge off him. Zim just said he called for help.

//

Twitter Account Gets Scrubbed In Zimmerman Case | The Smoking Gun

Talk about a hostile witness, pullleazze!!

This is not something anyone should have to explain simply because IT IS ZIMMERMAN'S STORY THAT THEY CHANGED POSITIONS.

But doesn't the evidence state that the position had to have changed? Trayvon was found lying on his stomach. How could that have possibly happened if there was no change in position?

But doesn't the evidence state that the position had to have changed? Trayvon was found lying on his stomach. How could that have possibly happened if there was no change in position?

The state will prove that Martin died instantly and could not have "gotten up" off of Zimmerman. Therefore the location of the body proves he died in grass, too far away from the sidewalk to have moved away after being shot. Where you see his body, pointing mostly away from the sidewalk, is where he was killed. Now explain the moments that happened before he was shot per Zimmerman's story. I'll wait.

The state will prove that Martin died instantly and could not have "gotten up" off of Zimmerman. Therefore the location of the body proves he died in grass, too far away from the sidewalk to have moved away after being shot. Where you see his body, pointing mostly away from the sidewalk, is where he was killed. Now explain the moments that happened before he was shot per Zimmerman's story. I'll wait.

No one can explain what happened before he was shot except Zimmerman. If the State could explain it, they wouldn't be using that so-called Star Witness of theirs.

And this leads to my problem with how the state is presenting their case. it's almost as if they are taking for granted that the jury knows more about this case than they let on in voir dire. I don't see how the jurors could know Zimmerman's story which would require Martin to move. So how do they know the real significance of these witness statements and that is "Martin never got up." Who was on top could be Martin but that doesn't explain the location of his body which is largely the states point. Im making a better case for them on this website.

No one can explain what happened before he was shot except Zimmerman. If the State could explain it, they wouldn't be using that so-called Star Witness of theirs.

Witnesses and location of the body says his story is a lie. What dumb country do you live in where the rule is if you kill an unarmed person the police must take your word for it? Lol

And this leads to my problem with how the state is presenting their case. it's almost as if they are taking for granted that the jury knows more about this case than they let on in voir dire. I don't see how the jurors could know Zimmerman's story which would require Martin to move. So how do they know the real significance of these witness statements and that is "Martin never got up." Who was on top could be Martin but that doesn't explain the location of his body which is largely the states point. Im making a better case for them on this website.

To bad you weren't hired at the prosecuting attorney. :roll:

Again, Zimmerman told us the story of why he had to shoot Martin. These witnesses say his version is impossible. Martin's body says its impossible. DNA says it impossible. Therefore the law says its murder.

They are trying to force him to the witness stand. They are reeling him in like a fish. Their inability to impeach Rachel didn't help. They had based their entire strategy on breaking her down. She was not perfect but her story remained the same. If they allow evidence of his past bad behavior all hell will break lose.

Witnesses and location of the body says his story is a lie. What dumb country do you live in where the rule is if you kill an unarmed person the police must take your word for it? Lol

I live in a country where the State must prove a person's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. You, apparently, think you live in a country where guilt or innocence is decided on a public forum. By Tasha from Texas who makes pronouncements with absolutely nothing to back them up.

They are trying to force him to the witness stand. They are reeling him in like a fish. Their inability to impeach Rachel didn't help. They had based their entire strategy on breaking her down. She was not perfect but her story remained the same. If they allow evidence of his past bad behavior all hell will break lose.

Her story changed as she has stated that GZ asked TM a single question but the words of that question vary. If we are to accept her "story" as fact, then is it not important that we know who said what? You can certainly testify to having heard a blow (thump?), but not to who caused that blow.

Do you realize that several of the witnesses saw Zimmerman get up from on top after the shooting? And that one witness saw him, the larger man, on top? Or do you just discount those people as confused, or liars, or both?
Both.

You aren't addressing my question. The body was found on it's stomach. How did that happen if no position change occured? If you understand what that means, then you will realize that there had to be a position change after the shot that none of the witnesses (so far) have claimed to have seen.

7:11:33 — Zimmerman tells the police dispatcher that Trayvon Martin is running.
7:11:59 — In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman says, "Yes." Dispatcher states, "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman replies, "OK."
7:12:00 - 7:12:59 — The girl calls Martin again at some point during this minute.[15]
7:13:10 — Zimmerman says he does not know where Martin is.

Map of the Retreat at Twin Lakes 7:13:41 — Zimmerman's call to Sanford police ends.[15]
7:16:00 - 7:16:59 — Martin's call from the girl goes dead during this minute.[15][16]
7:16:11 — First 911 call from witness about a fight, calls for help heard.[17]
7:16:55 — Gunshot heard on 911 call.[18]

Following the shooting:

So somewhere in the 7:13 to 7:15 time frame, Dee Dee hears the workds, "Get your hands off me" and "Get off of me", in what she says is Trayvon's voice.
Timeline of the shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Minute-by-Minute Timeline of Trayvon Martin’s Death | The View From LL2

//

Rachel is a clear liar. But to digress, there were four minutes from when Trayvon ran until the confrontation began. And Trayvon made it all of about 200 feet. Or he went further, and returned to the "T", when he could have gone home and back many times over. So Trayvon was voluntarily in the area of the "T". Why ?

Meanwhile, George was also in the area of the "T". With valid reason to be. He was trying to ascertain what direction Trayvon had run while awaiting the cops to arrive.

But back to Rachel. She has given three different versions of what Trayvon said, and has admitted that she lies depending on who the audience is. She also said, under oath, that "Trayvon got hit". West jumped all over that comment, but we'll hear it again in closing. Rachel is documented to make stuff up. To lie. Under oath.

Back
Top Bottom