• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dem Tells High School Grads They’re Entering A World Of “Capitalism” and “White Supremacy,” Encourages Them To Remember “Jihad” And Reject Objectivity

man, you are quite sensitive for a libertarian.
I said to post something less stupid, not more stupid. Try again, but actually attempt a point, if that is possible for you.

I thought righties supported free speech, even offensive speech. So much for that. (n)

I don't care what he said. He has the right. Hopefully the students blew him off as another blowhard. Maybe the parents will get him fired. In any case, this is what happens when you have public schools and you send your children there. Lesson is, never send your children to a place you don't control the curriculum.

It's ****ing nuts that they are teaching our kids that capitalism is some sort of evil and that the U.S. is some kind of terrible place when people immigrate here from around the world for better lives.

This is exactly why if nothing is done about the pervasive leftist extremism in education then we're heading for way worse than what we already are.

Then don't send your children, especially if you want the to actually be educated.

I don't care what he said. He has the right. Hopefully the students blew him off as another blowhard. Maybe the parents will get him fired. In any case, this is what happens when you have public schools and you send your children there. Lesson is, never send your children to a place you don't control the curriculum.

The school board member is a woman...

Abrar-Omeish-110719.jpeg

Maybe Republicans should get involved with education instead of leaving it up to others and then complaining about the results.
But if they did that they wouldn't have anything to bitch about.
It is NOT their fault it is everybody else's just like in everything else
If it is something good that happens then it was the Republicans that did it and if it is bad it is all the lefts fault
Have a nice day

Wow! Tell us some more how education in America isn't about indoctrination of our youth....

Who said that? We’ve been indoctrinating American children since day one.

The dropout rate at that school is 11%. 20% are chronically absent everyday. Maybe she should have doted more on why staying in school is important than whining about how evil white, capitalistic America has been to her.

Huh. I wonder why this person would bring up white supremacy with those stats.

I wonder.

Did you listen to her speech?

I did.

There was no whining.

It was actually an excellent speech. No wonder the Daily Caller didn't list the moments in the video that they are critical of.

It's ****ing nuts that they are teaching our kids that capitalism is some sort of evil and that the U.S. is some kind of terrible place when people immigrate here from around the world for better lives.

This is exactly why if nothing is done about the pervasive leftist extremism in education then we're heading for way worse than what we already are.
Never fear. Well, whomever isn't exposed to the racist tirades of the CRT indoctrination in K-12 will get a healthy dose at College or University, and then get reinforced, if by chance they get a corporate job, by the DEI groups within their company. I mean, not all companies or schools yet, but maybe in 10 years or so it will be universal if not stopped.

Up till now has anyone said this nut cannot speak her warped mind? It's the content that is upsetting, but you are just interested in baseless attacks.
ohhh, look at this, someone is upset by free speech! jesus christ! you guys need help.

republicans dont like women in power, esp. non white women. Come on, independents know this too!

Take a look around at the color and gender of our current Liberal leaders and where they are taking us. Maybe, just maybe, there is a correlation.

Random school board member. OP calls them "Dem."

ohhh, look at this, someone is upset by free speech! jesus christ! you guys need help.

"Up till now has anyone said this nut cannot speak her warped mind"?

That is what I said. Comprehend? Tell me how that is an attack on free speech?

Take a look around at the color and gender of our current Liberal leaders and where they are taking us. Maybe, just maybe, there is a correlation.

Tell us more about how you think black people shouldn't hold office.

Right wingers whine about exactly this all the time. Liberals criticize a conservative, y'all freak out over free speech.

I never said she couldn’t say it, or that she should be prosecuted for it…Only to look at what you support.

What did she say that you disagree with?

I also use that word "comprehend" when you republicans get your panties in a wad when you get banned from twitter or FB for "free speech." I mean, they do have to right to have rules that users must follow.

ahhh!! another republican that doesnt like women (or women of color) in power.

see what i mean?

Back
Top Bottom