• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dang, DNC chair, Jaime Harrison is struggling with composure

How many Dems voted for Amy Coney Barrett again? Such short memories.

I pointed that out on another forum thread. Yeah, you're right. Crickets.

The biggest complainers of Cotton's comment on this thread, ironically, were some of Barrett's and Kavanaugh's worst critics.
Go figure.

The biggest complainers of Cotton's comment on this thread, ironically, were some of Barrett's and Kavanaugh's worst critics.
Go figure.
Show your work. You won't; because you can't.

I thought big bad Conservatives didn't care what people thought about them, yet here they are crying like little bitches.

Go figure.
Democrats refused to even meet with ACB, yet they make KBJ's hearings out to be horrific.

I thought big bad Conservatives didn't care what people thought about them, yet here they are crying like little bitches.
We don't care about what you call us. We're more concerned about the hatred you have in your hearts towards us. It's not healthy for you.

Did you forget what the topic of the thread was about? Let me give you a clue.

Harrison.
Lol, that's exactly what happened!!!!!! Someone she likes tossed out a stupid one liner and she was simply desperate to pile on (trying WAY too hard, as usual) - thus forgetting all about what the title and first comment were. "tough counterpoint and factual information" - lolololol.
It would be pretty hard to come up with "tough counterpoint" to the "factual information" that Harrison did indeed call Cotton a "maggot-infested man", since it "factually" did happen yesterday.

The point of this thread is that someone not control of his emotions - to the point he calls a sitting US Senator a “a little maggot-infested man” - has no business as the head of the DNC.
Yep, he kind of lost it, I'd say.

Calling Cotton a piece of shit is representation.

Go figure.
At least Dick Durbin had the balls to admit how much his side acted like jackasses with ACB and Kavanaugh.

Back
Top Bottom