• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dang, DNC chair, Jaime Harrison is struggling with composure

She was a public defender. Read the Constitution.
She was also in private practice representing them. Do keep up.

She was also in private practice representing them. Do keep up.
You keep up. The work she did in private practice was writing briefs for the client of the private practice, who she HAD defended as a public defender. What exactly do you know about the person she defended?

Yesterday, on MSNBC, Harrison referred to Tom Cotton as a "maggot-infested man". Cotton has the nerve to oppose Jackson's confirmation. My gosh, Dems are really showing their emotions by losing their cool.

Harrison was too kind.

You keep up. The work she did in private practice was writing briefs for the client of the private practice, who she HAD defended as a public defender. What exactly do you know about the person she defended?
Progress, at least you now admit she's represented those clients in private practice.

Yesterday, on MSNBC, Harrison referred to Tom Cotton as a "maggot-infested man". Cotton has the nerve to oppose Jackson's confirmation. My gosh, Dems are really showing their emotions by losing their cool.
That's not what this was about.

Nice attempt to deflect and defend, though.

Birds of a feather.
I think, and hope, that he and the other political leaders of the Dem party in DC are going to find out in November that they do not represent the mainstream of Democrat voters.

Cotton is a racist. Just like most members of the GOP. It's that simple.

How many Dems voted for Amy Coney Barrett again? Such short memories.

Is the "**** your feelings" crowd pretending to poutrage about how someone wasn't nice to yet another lying piece of shit Trumpist pol?

I can't work out which thread is stupider: this one, or the one you created to poutrage about someone having written a book:
Back with the Trump crap again!
Maybe come up with something new! 🤡

"You know, in a Senate where there is Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham, Tom Cotton is the lowest of the low," Harrison said.

Another very rich statement coming from a Democrat who absolutely has NO party-awareness. In retrospect, yes, it matters a lot that Democrats smeared both Kavanaugh and Barrett with false accusations.
Mouthy Democrats who live in glass houses.

I don't condone any of the name-calling by either side, but c'mon the Democrats set the bar. Don't pretend they haven't.
#45 set the low bar, how easily you forget.

Yes, it happens all the time. When faced with a tough counterpoint or factual information she just moves on.
Did you forget what the topic of the thread was about? Let me give you a clue.

Harrison.

"represented" ?
What were those clients accused of ? What were the charges?
Keep doing your homework. You made a good start, finish it.

"represented" ?
What were those clients accused of ? What were the charges?
Writing a brief is a form of representation. They're writing it on behalf of someone associated with a court proceeding.

Keep doing your homework. You made a good start, finish it.
LOL, you keep trying to make it look like you have a point, and that Tom Cotton is not a lying maggot infested d***

Writing a brief is a form of representation. They're writing it on behalf of someone associated with a court proceeding.
And Katanji Jackson Brown explained her part in full, on the second day of interrogation, and explanations are available wherever open minded people opt to explore. But some prefer Tom Cotton's view...it saves them time to think. Even Fox News challenged him on this ridiculous charge.

LOL, you keep trying to make it look like you have a point, and that Tom Cotton is not a lying maggot infested d***
I made my point about Jackson's representation of terrorists. The point of this thread is that someone not control of his emotions - to the point he calls a sitting US Senator a “a little maggot-infested man” - has no business as the head of the DNC.

And Katanji Jackson Brown explained her part in full, on the second day of interrogation, and explanations are available wherever open minded people opt to explore. But some prefer Tom Cotton's view...it saves them time to think. Even Fox News challenged him on this ridiculous charge.
Did they call him a "lying maggot infested d***". Yours is just bitching absent any real challenge.

I made my point about Jackson's representation of terrorists. The point of this thread is that someone not control of his emotions - to the point he calls a sitting US Senator a “a little maggot-infested man” - has no business as the head of the DNC.
Awe did he hurt your little feelings?

Back
Top Bottom