• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dang, DNC chair, Jaime Harrison is struggling with composure

I think, along with most of your post, that Tom Cotton is full of lies.
You lied in your first two words.....

Yesterday, on MSNBC, Harrison referred to Tom Cotton as a "maggot-infested man". Cotton has the nerve to oppose Jackson's confirmation. My gosh, Dems are really showing their emotions by losing their cool.
You should set the Gazpacho police on Jamie! MTG can tell you where to find them :)

Is the "**** your feelings" crowd pretending to poutrage about how someone wasn't nice to yet another lying piece of shit Trumpist pol?

I can't work out which thread is stupider: this one, or the one you created to poutrage about someone having written a book:
Oh, and let me guess....her source for that one was Fox News?

Yesterday, on MSNBC, Harrison referred to Tom Cotton as a "maggot-infested man". Cotton has the nerve to oppose Jackson's confirmation. My gosh, Dems are really showing their emotions by losing their cool.

Sometimes, it's just hate. I, myself, hate Tom Cotton and I hope bad things happen to him.

I felt that way before the vote, and I feel the same way now.

Rawley and so many others want to live in a world where only the "chosen" are granted full access to justice. News flash...move to Russia, China or Hungry.
I'd toss Canada into the list of only the "chosen" getting fair treatment. The truckers didn't fall in the "chosen" category and Trudeau took care of their bank accounts.

Harrison would be a perfect fit right here on this forum. A good number of the liberals here are struggling with composure lately, just like Harrison demonstrated yesterday. This is starting off as a very tough year for liberals. I think they are concerned voters just might not be seeing things quite the way they are;)

Rawley and so many others want to live in a world where only the "chosen" are granted full access to justice. News flash...move to Russia, China or Hungry.

I'd toss Canada into the list of only the "chosen" getting fair treatment. The truckers didn't fall in the "chosen" category and Trudeau took care of their bank accounts.
All of whom were granted full and free access to the Canadian justice system which was the point of my post.

"Maggot-infested man" is a reasonable view of the lying Ranger wannabe.

Often guilty of the hit and run when challenged.
Yes, it happens all the time. When faced with a tough counterpoint or factual information she just moves on.

Sometimes, it's just hate. I, myself, hate Tom Cotton and I hope bad things happen to him.

I felt that way before the vote, and I feel the same way now.
Were you also one on the recent Clarence Thomas thread? It was quite amazing what was being hoped for him.

Yes, it happens all the time. When faced with a tough counterpoint or factual information she just moves on.
Wait, what? Did some poster provide factual evidence that Tom Cotton is actually a "little maggot-infested man"? Or did some poster provide factual evidence that Harrison didn't call him a "maggot-infested man". What "tough counterpoint or factual information" happened?

It seems to be the full on April 2022 liberal melt down we're seeing, both here and on nearly every thread? It's certainly getting lively this month. I think a level of panic has set in with the left and it's going to continue to get even livelier in upcoming months.

Wait, what? Did some poster provide factual evidence that Tom Cotton is actually a "little maggot-infested man"? Or did some poster provide factual evidence that Harrison didn't call him a "maggot-infested man". What "tough counterpoint or factual information" happened?

It seems to be the full on April 2022 liberal melt down we're seeing, both here and on nearly every thread? It's certainly getting lively this month. I think a level of panic has set in with the left and it's going to continue to get even livelier in upcoming months.
My comment was not particular to this thread.

ETA Wait, what? .....cute

Supports the most petty, ignorant man in the history of the world, and then comes on here with the stupid posts and holier than thou shit and thinks anyone believes her.

You sure make this board comedic. Did you tinkle in your panties every time your fat crush Trump called someone a name? I'll bet not. Just fantasized about him grabbing you by the....

"Maggot-infested man" is a reasonable view of the lying Ranger wannabe.
He's no "wannabe". He earned the tab, which is more than you can claim.

There's NOTHING reasonable in that view, either.

Some poster did point out to you that Harris's statement was not because Cotton opposed the nomination (as you claimed) but because Cotton said Jackson would defend Nazis. You seem immune to recognizing slanderous statements coming from your side.
Do you have factual information that the lying Cotton is not maggot-infested? It might explain how his brain works.

Or maybe she's enjoying time in the real world. Which is something many here should give a try.
Such a white knight! Maybe look at the post count and consider who needs time in the real world.

Is the "**** your feelings" crowd pretending to poutrage about how someone wasn't nice to yet another lying piece of shit Trumpist pol?

I can't work out which thread is stupider: this one, or the one you created to poutrage about someone having written a book:
It might be easier on you if you just stayed away from these threads. You already know what to expect so why post at all?

Isn't Tom Cotton infested with maggots? And isn't it true maggots are naturally attracted to politicians who claim with no evidence a judge would defend nazis?

Just asking questions here.
Yea, but the way you ask them it's like asking someone "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

Back
Top Bottom