• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early Polls in Favor of Trump

Your unwillingness to demonstrate that hypocrisy by citing Mach's behavior means you were lying when you accused him of hypocrisy.

The fact that you need to lie in order to distract from Trump rigging the poll makes me deeply uncomfortable about the bet you and I made. I'm uncomfortable because I have every intention of holding to the terms of our bet, and your dishonesty makes me reasonably suspect that you have every intention of welshing on that bet.

I have had enough conversations with him and with you to call you both out as hypocrites. Neither one of you have denounced her for her unethical behavior so you have no rooom to condemn Trump or anyone else for that matter.

No ****ing way!!!

Somebody rigged an internet poll? How is that even possible?

First, I really don't think rigging an online poll is a crime of any sort. believing an online poll should, however, be a crime.

Second, who the hell pays cash to ig an online poll? You just go to one of the major highly biased political forums as start a thread called "rig this poll".

Third, if Trump had the entire power of the Kremlin cyber forces working on his behalf then why did he need to pay Cohen to rig this kind of thing?

The polls were in 2015, long before Trump became a real contender in the race. So if one is wondering about the involvement of Russia, this was before the election got into full swing in 2016.

As far as the sacks of cash... seems like a clear campaign violation to me, and if the money is ultimately traced back to the President, then he is guilty of said violations.

Not an impeachable offense... or even a criminal one really.

But what it does make one wonder is if in 2015 the President was directing Cohen to do under the table deals like this at the beginning of the race... what were they willing to do when the finish line was in sight?

The hypocrisy on display is your criticism of Trump for 'unethical behavior and your prior defense of Hillary for doing the same--worse actually.
So you have no evidence. Withdraw it then.

But I'm still waiting for your reply, you keep dodging the on-topic discussion;

Was the behavior described by Cohen:
Ethical?
Good?
Appropriate?

Why can't you answer that, without whataboutism?

I have had enough conversations with him and with you to call you both out as hypocrites. Neither one of you have denounced her for her unethical behavior so you have no rooom to condemn Trump or anyone else for that matter.

Your memory isn't good enough for us. So admit you were lying about our alleged hypocrisy in order to deflect from Trump rigging a poll, and then reflect on why you need to lie in order to hold a position in this thread.

The hypocrisy on display is your criticism of Trump for 'unethical behavior and your prior defense of Hillary for doing the same--worse actually.

Oh, look at you continuing to try to minimize unethical behavior.

Mind boggling how much spin and deflection you can spew.

So you have no evidence. Withdraw it then.

But I'm still waiting for your reply, you keep dodging the on-topic discussion;

Was the behavior described by Cohen:
Ethical?
Good?
Appropriate?

Why can't you answer that, without whataboutism?

If its true its unethical. I said that already. Now its your turn. Was Hillary setting up a private server to keep her conversations secret from the public unethical? Inappropriate? Illegal? How about the press statement she made after the server was uncovered? Unethical, Inappropriate? Dishonest? Hiring a foreign spy to dig up dirt on your opponent using sources close to Putin? Unethical? Inappropriate? Collusion?

Your memory isn't good enough for us. So admit you were lying about our alleged hypocrisy in order to deflect from Trump rigging a poll, and then reflect on why you need to lie in order to hold a position in this thread.

My memory is fine. If you want to lie now and pretend you didnt defend Hillarys unethical behavior, go ahead.

Cohen also asked Gauger to create a Twitter account, named @WomenForCohen, which promoted Cohen as a "sex symbol"
Ew! Just, no!! This guy is off the rails.

Oh, look at you continuing to try to minimize unethical behavior.

Mind boggling how much spin and deflection you can spew.

I am not minimizing anything. I am putting it in context. You really need to stop using big words you dont understand. Didnt you get that dictionary like I asked? It seems no.

I am not minimizing anything. I am putting it in context. You really need to stop using big words you dont understand. Didnt you get that dictionary like I asked? It seems no.

Yes you are. How long did it take for you to actually admit that this is unethical? Instead, you continually minimized by saying that it wasn't illegal.

Irony: you think I need a dictionary, yet you make two grammar errors in your post.

I'm certain you will continue to post baiting and trolling responses all day, it is all you have left. Must be exhausting having to try to defend these sleazeballs....

My memory is fine.

Your claim that your memory is "fine" isn't good enough for the rest of us. So admit you were lying about our alleged hypocrisy in order to deflect from Trump rigging a poll, and then reflect on why you need to lie in order to hold a position in this thread.

Trump creating Fake News? Imagine that?

Yes you are. How long did it take for you to actually admit that this is unethical? Instead, you continually minimized by saying that it wasn't illegal.

Irony: you think I need a dictionary, yet you make two grammar errors in your post.

I'm certain you will continue to post baiting and trolling responses all day, it is all you have left. Must be exhausting having to try to defend these sleazeballs....

Well, thats wrong. And stupid. I asked if it was illegal and everyone agreed that it wasnt. As for 'baiting and trolling' thats funny coming from you. That fits into the catagory of projection. Look it up.

Color me surprised. Those fake Drudge Report Polls were fake!!!!!!
Also why can a "Billionaire" not pay a $50K Contract???? He had to barter with a fake boxing glove???

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early Polls in Favor of Trump

Google rigs it’s searches... a slightly greater problem than an online poll.

The Goebbels Media, the media arm of the Democrat Party, has produced 90% negative stories... rigging the news daily. Not informing, but propagandizing.

Donna Brazille... helps rig debate.

DNC rigs the nomination process.

So much Leftist rigging... ignored.

Donald Trump didn't take your advice on the campaign trail.

You're correct, neither did Hillary. Actually, I didn't give any advice to either one. I wanted both to lose. It was a good news, bad news election for me. The good news, Hillary lost. The bad news, Trump won. I only paid RCP averages attention. On election day, RCP had Hillary winning the popular vote by 3 points, she won it by 2. That's about as right on as any polls can get.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...s/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Well, thats wrong. And stupid. I asked if it was illegal and everyone agreed that it wasnt. As for 'baiting and trolling' thats funny coming from you. That fits into the catagory of projection. Look it up.

Yawn.

More of the same.

Keep defending the corrupt folks by deflecting and spinning. It only gets more transparent and pathetic with every new bit of bad information about your cult leader.

Your claim that your memory is "fine" isn't good enough for the rest of us. So admit you were lying about our alleged hypocrisy in order to deflect from Trump rigging a poll, and then reflect on why you need to lie in order to hold a position in this thread.

I didnt lie or deflect. I simply put this thread and the mindless liberal melt down that it caused in its proper perspective. You guys didnt and still dont care about Hillarys numerous ethical failings so there is no reason to take your charges against Trump here seriously.

Excellent point! Clinton rigged the DNC and that's cool but Trump rigs an online poll (maybe. Cohen has the credibility of that lying guy from SNL in the 80's) and he's damned near a criminal.

Even the article says he tried "unsuccessfully to manipulate two online polls in Mr. Trump’s favor."
You'd think the OP would've read his own link.

Yawn.

More of the same.

Keep defending the corrupt folks by deflecting and spinning. It only gets more transparent and pathetic with every new bit of bad information about your cult leader.

He is in office and your corrupt, morally challenged queen is not. Someday maybe you will come to terms with that and your temper tantrum will come to an end.

If its true its unethical. I said that already. Now its your turn. Was Hillary setting up a private server to keep her conversations secret from the public unethical? Inappropriate? Illegal? How about the press statement she made after the server was uncovered? Unethical, Inappropriate? Dishonest? Hiring a foreign spy to dig up dirt on your opponent using sources close to Putin? Unethical? Inappropriate? Collusion?

Fletch, it's whataboutism. It's off-topic. It's old news. It's over, let it go.
At best you'd be arguing that two wrongs make a right. That seems juvenile, you're smarter than that...so I don't get why you'd go that route when it leads to absurdity.

To answer your question: The server was obviously inappropriate, and according to the IG and the FBI didn't rise to the level of a prosecutable offense. Remember, intent/motive play into whether something rises to criminality.
Unethical, I don't know since it appears she set this up out of laziness, not in an attempt to further some rule breaking agenda. Yet all people engage in unethical behavior, including Hillary. The quantity and quality however, are what is important. If you try to compare apples to oranges, you'll get stupid back.

I figured you were writing about Hillary's access to the debate questions vs Bernie. That was unethical, and inappropriate, from what I recall.
None of which holds a candle to Trump's raging inferno.

I didnt lie or deflect. I simply put this thread and the mindless liberal melt down that it caused in its proper perspective. You guys didnt and still dont care about Hillarys numerous ethical failings so there is no reason to take your charges against Trump here seriously.

You lied about us "all defending" unethical behavior. Each time I ask you to support that, you quote me, I return to this thread, and see that you have once again refused to cite us defending unethical behavior. And all just to minimize trump rigging a poll.

So since you continually lie, can you give me one reason why I shouldn't pull out of our bet? Because as it stands I trust you as far as I could throw you.

the funniest part is that IT guy "is chief information officer at Liberty University in Virginia".

Actually the funniest part is a bunch of hypocrites crying about rigging things, true or not. Let's see who's been rigging things: Obama, Clinton, Comey, Rosenstein, Strzok, Steele, the MSM.....

And now leftwingers are crying a river like the sore losers that they are, who can't ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF AN ELECTION.....

Show me where a primary was rigged or an election. No? That's what I thought..............but you can show me how Clinton rigged primaries against Sanders, oh yeah!

Last edited:
beefheart said:
Five Stages of Trumpism
Well beefheart, I said we were missing an example of #5 in this thread:
5. Get over it libtard, you're just a SORE LOSER!

But you now have your 5 star completion...and it was in response to you to boot. Bravo, we can move on to the next thread :)

He is in office and your corrupt, morally challenged queen is not. Someday maybe you will come to terms with that and your temper tantrum will come to an end.

Back
Top Bottom