• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early Polls in Favor of Trump

Is it pathetic? Yes, yes it is. Do you understand that? My guess, likely not, understanding has ever alluded you.....

Well. MLB encourages their All Star selection vote to be rigged. Vote early and often is practically their motto. 20 votes max per voter.

But how does Cohen rig a CNBC poll?

Well. MLB encourages their All Star selection vote to be rigged. Vote early and often is practically their motto. 20 votes max per voter.

But how does Cohen rig a CNBC poll?

Bots and proxies.

Unfortunately there is far more truth in that quip than I want to believe.

Speaking of which.....

... what is that? Are you talking about the Steele Dossier, complied by one of the world's foremost experts on the inter-workings of Russia that has been subsequently substantially corroborated, with none of it refuted.... that Dossier? The dossier that many who reveal in dishonesty want us to believe it was made-up?

Yeah, that's the one.
By that self-admitted extremely biased guy paid by Hillary and the DNC. That guy.
By the time of the FISA request, corroboration of the dossier was in its "infancy"
So, naturally, I'm curious what you know was substantially corroborated in the dossier? Please be specific. No one else can.

Yeah, that's the one.
By that self-admitted extremely biased guy paid by Hillary and the DNC. That guy.
By the time of the FISA request, corroboration of the dossier was in its "infancy"
So, naturally, I'm curious what you know was substantially corroborated in the dossier? Please be specific. No one else can.

Where did he admit bias? He didn't know who the client was. What he discovered about Trump, and the implications is what made him not want him to be president.

Even the article says he tried "unsuccessfully to manipulate two online polls in Mr. Trump’s favor."
You'd think the OP would've read his own link.

Here is something I found interesting in that article...

snippets from article follow...

In his Trump Organization office, Mr. Cohen surprised the man, John Gauger, by giving him a blue Walmart bag containing between $12,000 and $13,000 in cash and, randomly, a boxing glove that Mr. Cohen said had been worn by a Brazilian mixed-martial arts fighter, Mr. Gauger said.

Mr. Cohen disputed that he handed over a bag of cash.All monies paid to Mr. Gauger were by check,” he said, offering no further comment on his ties to the consultant.

Mr. Gauger said he never got the rest of what he claimed he was owed.

But Mr. Cohen in early 2017 still asked for — and received — a $50,000 reimbursement from Mr. Trump and his company for the work by RedFinch, according to a government document and a person familiar with the matter.

Gauger and Cohen seem to totally disagree concerning what happened.

A (between) Cash amount and a boxing glove in a blue Walmart bag versus a check.

Cohen asked for and received a $50,000.00 reimbursement and Gauger said he never got the rest of his money.

Do the math, if you can.

Minus the between $12,000.00 and $13,000.00. ( Did Gauger not count the money?) Then, add the value of that boxing glove, if Gauger accepted it as part of the payment. Then, subtract that total from the $50,000.00 reimbursement Cohen received.

And you will know, just how much of that reimbursement ended up in Cohen's pocket.

The truth of this matter has not been settled in this article.

Reader needs to guess which man is telling the truth.

imho Roseann:)

Actually, "Get over it libtard, youre just a sore loser' is probably the most valid comment of all since you guys have been whining like babies since November of 2016 and this thread is just your way of adding fuel to the fire in your hair that has been raging ever since.

It's like 2008 to 2016 never happened at all....

Where did he admit bias? He didn't know who the client was. What he discovered about Trump, and the implications is what made him not want him to be president.

“I certainly told the FBI that Fusion GPS was working with, doing opposition research on Donald Trump,” Bruce Ohr
“I provided information to the FBI when I thought Christopher Steele was, as I said, desperate that Trump not be elected,” ... “So, yes, of course I provided that to the FBI.” -Bruce Ohr
and more Steele to Ohr ...
steele to ohr.jpg

Here is something I found interesting in that article...

snippets from article follow...

In his Trump Organization office, Mr. Cohen surprised the man, John Gauger, by giving him a blue Walmart bag containing between $12,000 and $13,000 in cash and, randomly, a boxing glove that Mr. Cohen said had been worn by a Brazilian mixed-martial arts fighter, Mr. Gauger said.

Mr. Cohen disputed that he handed over a bag of cash.All monies paid to Mr. Gauger were by check,” he said, offering no further comment on his ties to the consultant.

Mr. Gauger said he never got the rest of what he claimed he was owed.

But Mr. Cohen in early 2017 still asked for — and received — a $50,000 reimbursement from Mr. Trump and his company for the work by RedFinch, according to a government document and a person familiar with the matter.

Gauger and Cohen seem to totally disagree concerning what happened.

A (between) Cash amount and a boxing glove in a blue Walmart bag versus a check.

Cohen asked for and received a $50,000.00 reimbursement and Gauger said he never got the rest of his money.

Do the math, if you can.

Minus the between $12,000.00 and $13,000.00. ( Did Gauger not count the money?) Then, add the value of that boxing glove, if Gauger accepted it as part of the payment. Then, subtract that total from the $50,000.00 reimbursement Cohen received.

And you will know, just how much of that reimbursement ended up in Cohen's pocket.

The truth of this matter has not been settled in this article.

Reader needs to guess which man is telling the truth.

imho Roseann:)

Good points. Is Gauger lying? Is Cohen lying? Which one pocketed the cash? Both?

Good points. Is Gauger lying? Is Cohen lying? Which one pocketed the cash? Both?

Thank You. Your guess, is as good as mine. Looks like we will be waiting for the answers to our questions. Perhaps, sometime in the future that will happen when there is an update for that news story.

Roseann:)

Unfortunately there is far more truth in that quip than I want to believe.

Speaking of which.....

... what is that? Are you talking about the Steele Dossier, complied by one of the world's foremost experts on the inter-workings of Russia that has been subsequently substantially corroborated, with none of it refuted.... that Dossier? The dossier that many who reveal in dishonesty want us to believe it was made-up?

Michael Isikoff says parts of it are likely false. what parts have been substantially corroborated?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/likely-false-steele-dossier-faces-new-credibility-challenges-from-cohen-isikoff
The salacious and unverified opposition research dossier cited by the FBI as its main justification to surveil a top Trump aide contains several claims that are "likely false," according to the Yahoo News reporter who was among the first to break the news of the dossier's existence........

.But he added: “When you actually get into the details of the Steele dossier, the specific allegations, we have not seen the evidence to support them, and, in fact, there's good grounds to think that some of the more sensational allegations will never be proven and are likely false."

Is it illegal?

Well let's see. Obviously if you're paying someone to rig those polls. Then must be doing for the purpose of furthering a campaign for President. So that could be considered a political campaign contribution. Of the 'in kind' variety. And you never declared it. Well then, yes it could be illegal.

Another really funny part of this entire era is that Hillary Clinton is more honest than Donald Trump.

Hillary is a lying bitch; that was proven 20 years ago. Try to catch up.

Michael Isikoff says parts of it are likely false. what parts have been substantially corroborated?

How many times have you asked that question of anyone and how many times have you gotten an answer?
For my part I must've asked it a dozen times and never gotten an answer.

Color me surprised. Those fake Drudge Report Polls were fake!!!!!!
Also why can a "Billionaire" not pay a $50K Contract???? He had to barter with a fake boxing glove???

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early Polls in Favor of Trump

What exactly is the purpose of this thread topic? Rigging a poll???? SO WHAT? The only polls that matter are the election polls but again the hatred by the left and you in particular will always try and make a mountain out of a mole hill. 2015???? Hillary got her ass beaten due to incompetence and I thank you, her, and Obama for giving us Trump and the results we have today, results that truly benefit the American people and not the American radical left

How many times have you asked that question of anyone and how many times have you gotten an answer?
For my part I must've asked it a dozen times and never gotten an answer.

We never will get an answer to any tough question asked of the left as their actions are right out of the Rules for Radicals, keep pounding the negative issues over and over again completely ignoring anything that rebukes those claims thus wearing down the competition in order to return the country to the glory days of radical liberalism of big gov't, massive dependence, and class envy/jealousy

Hillary is a lying bitch; that was proven 20 years ago. Try to catch up.

and Trump is a million times more corrupt and more of a liar.

and it sounds like you support him.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/likely-false-steele-dossier-faces-new-credibility-challenges-from-cohen-isikoff

Here is LawFare's rolling inventory of what we have learned about the Dossier. To date, its allegations have been affirmed, partially affirmed or not yet validated. To date, no aspect of the Dossier has been refuted.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/steele-dossier-retrospective

Maybe Michael Isokoff is correct that parts will be found false, but that hasn't happened yet.

Back
Top Bottom