• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [5:15 am CDT] - in 15 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early Polls in Favor of Trump

No, but its dishonest. Its but another example of the wholesale corruption of Trump and those around him. This is one of the most innocuous in the resume of Trump sins.

But these people love TRump. therefore to them Dishonesty is a VIRTUE!

So you accept that trump rigged a poll?

How would I know? Is it possible? Sure. Seems like a waste of money to me since no one pays attention to those polls anyway. Plus he was leading in the national polls that werent 'rigged.' As for Cohen, iyouve heard of the non-denial denial. This sounds like an non-admission admission.

But these people love TRump. therefore to them Dishonesty is a VIRTUE!

Unfortunately there is far more truth in that quip than I want to believe.

Speaking of which.....

Is it a Russian fake dossier?

... what is that? Are you talking about the Steele Dossier, complied by one of the world's foremost experts on the inter-workings of Russia that has been subsequently substantially corroborated, with none of it refuted.... that Dossier? The dossier that many who reveal in dishonesty want us to believe it was made-up?

Last edited:
Running summary of spin:

1. rigging those polls is meaningless. Liberal sites do the same thing.

2. I didn't read it all, can someone help me read?

3. MSM rigged all polls, therefore it doesn't matter.

4. It was small violation. But Hillary.

5. Cohen is a liar.

6. Slow news day.

7. Why isn't Trump under arrest if it's so bad?

8. Is it illegal?

9. But the Dossier.

Is Trump under arrest yet?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I guess when I said “next week” I really should have said “in your next post.” Are you admitting trump rigged a poll, then?

How would I know? Is it possible? Sure. Seems like a waste of money to me since no one pays attention to those polls anyway. Plus he was leading in the national polls that werent 'rigged.' As for Cohen, iyouve heard of the non-denial denial. This sounds like an non-admission admission.

Trump apparently felt that enough people paid attention to polls that he needed to rig them.

Trump apparently felt that enough people paid attention to polls that he needed to rig them.
Considering that poll after poll leading up to the midterms had the Democrats 8+ and Trump at 44% approval, I'd say they're pretty reliable given that's exactly what the results were on election day.

Running summary of spin:

5. Cohen is a liar.

6. Slow news day.

8. Is it illegal?

9. But the Dossier.

Reminds me a bit of this:

stages.jpg

Is it ethical?
Is it good?
Is it appropriate?

Surely you have some standards beyond laws, given that laws have to be created, and can be changed...on what are they created and changed? Magic?

After what happened to Bernie in the 2016 election and the paying for the Russian dossier, you liberals have no credibility when it comes to what is good or ethical in campaigns. But hey Mr. Pot, you keep calling out Mr. Kettle.

Is it ethical?
If the polls were rigged in order to help attract more campaign contributions, it would be very illegal if there are emails explicitly saying so.

After what happened to Bernie in the 2016 election and the paying for the Russian dossier, you liberals have no credibility when it comes to what is good or ethical in campaigns. But hey Mr. Pot, you keep calling out Mr. Kettle.

So much deflection...whatabout(insert name here)

Do you think it is ethical to pay someone to rig a poll? Yes or No

No, but its dishonest. Its but another example of the wholesale corruption of Trump and those around him. This is one of the most innocuous in the resume of Trump sins. It won't make the cut when Trump trims that resume down to its highlights.

The dossier is 1000x worse and you dont call your side out on that. Until you do, your opinion of what is dishonest and corrupt in campaigns is meaningless.

Running summary of spin:

5. Cohen is a liar.

6. Slow news day.

8. Is it illegal?

9. But the Dossier.

Pretty much avoiding the topic, then.

I am confused, did Trump waste his money, because the polls almost never showed him beating Hillary.
If Cohen paid someone to rig the polls in favor of Trump, then they clearly did not do a good job.

As usual, its been shown that the real fake news comes from Trump. everything Trump and other right wingers spout about the other side is things they actually do. It's astounding how people can be so dumb and dishonest as Trump supporters are

Watch the deplorables try to defend or deflect from this

What the **** are you talking about Fletch.
Was the behavior described by Cohen:
Ethical?
Good?
Appropriate?

Why can't you answer that, without whataboutism?

The dossier is 1000x worse and you dont call your side out on that. Until you do, your opinion of what is dishonest and corrupt in campaigns is meaningless.

Nothing in the dossier has been proven false. In fact, it keeps being proven right, but your side refused to believe anything in it right from the start and automatically labeled it fake news. So much so that multiple lawsuits were filed against buzzfeed (original publisher) and they ALL FAILED!!!!!!!!!

1)What was it exactly that "happened to Bernie"? Be specific.
2)When you cite that thing, then cite who here defended it. If it was more than one or two people, then you'll have a leg to stand on about liberals and credibility. Thus far, you have tap danced back and forth in order to avoid condemning Trump for rigging a poll. So if you want to talk about ethical credibility, you can change your entire DP history around by demonstrating that you possess some of your own.
3)What about the Russian dossier? What do you have a problem with, exactly? Be specific. We're not your fellow trump cultists; simply throwing out "Russian dossier" as if that's an entire argument isn't good enough for everybody else.

I understand that you're whataboutting as usual, but that is some of the laziest whataboutism I've ever seen on this forum.

What the **** are you talking about Fletch.
Was the behavior described by Cohen:
Ethical?
Good?
Appropriate?

Why can't you answer that, without whataboutism?

The deflection squad isn't here to give answers, they just want to throw chaff and deflect and pull the old whataboutism routine.

It gets old.

$50,000? pish tosh. A mere pittance to make stuff up.
It cost Hillary and the DNC over $1,000,000 to get the Russian fabrications.

Oh yeah, but that's different. :lol:

I am confused, did Trump waste his money, because the polls almost never showed him beating Hillary.
If Cohen paid someone to rig the polls in favor of Trump, then they clearly did not do a good job.

ONLINE polls did.

drudgetrump.jpg

Back
Top Bottom