• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early Polls in Favor of Trump

Well beefheart, I said we were missing an example of #5 in this thread:
5. Get over it libtard, you're just a SORE LOSER!

But you now have your 5 star completion...and it was in response to you to boot. Bravo, we can move on to the next thread :)

Predictable as a sunrise! :lamo

So good to see the usual idiocy posted by the cult.

The polls were in 2015, long before Trump became a real contender in the race. So if one is wondering about the involvement of Russia, this was before the election got into full swing in 2016.

As far as the sacks of cash... seems like a clear campaign violation to me, and if the money is ultimately traced back to the President, then he is guilty of said violations.

Not an impeachable offense... or even a criminal one really.

But what it does make one wonder is if in 2015 the President was directing Cohen to do under the table deals like this at the beginning of the race... what were they willing to do when the finish line was in sight?

I think this paragraph from the WSJ article cited in the nOP tells us everything we need to know about "campaign finance violations....and Mr. Cohen's integrity regarding these "confessions".

During the presidential race, Mr. Cohen also asked Mr. Gauger to create a Twitter account called @WomenForCohen. The account, created in May 2016 and run by a female friend of Mr. Gauger, described Mr. Cohen as a “sex symbol,” praised his looks and character, and promoted his appearances and statements boosting Mr. Trump’s candidacy.

I mean, that's pretty much the online equivalent of wearing elevator shoes and a chest wig.

Is it illegal?

It's now being argued that it may be once again, and example of campaign finance law.
If the candidate is testing the waters, it may still be applicable.
If it was not disclosed as such, it may violate the law.

Fletch, it's whataboutism. It's off-topic. It's old news. It's over, let it go.
At best you'd be arguing that two wrongs make a right. That seems juvenile, you're smarter than that...so I don't get why you'd go that route when it leads to absurdity.
If it is relevant to discuss what unethical things Trump did during the 2016 campaign, then it is certainly relevant to discuss the unethical things Hillary did during the campaign. You dont get to talk about one and declare the other off limits.

To answer your question: The server was obviously inappropriate, and according to the IG and the FBI didn't rise to the level of a prosecutable offense. Remember, intent/motive play into whether something rises to criminality.
Unethical, I don't know since it appears she set this up out of laziness, not in an attempt to further some rule breaking agenda.
Now that is absurd. NO one sets up a private server in their own house because they are 'too lazy' to use a system that already exists. And she was not cleared of criminal conduct, Comey said that evidence of criminal conduct existed but that no prosecutor would bring charges--which wasnt true. She set it up because she knew she would be running for president and wanted to keep certain conversations from being known by the public. And there is no question about that. You give her the benefit of the doubt because of party loyalty. Whereas if Trump happens to wear a red tie, you think he is sending a coded message of support to Putin
Yet all people engage in unethical behavior, including Hillary. The quantity and quality however, are what is important.
I agree completely. Its just that in my opinion, Hillarys 2016 was far more corrupt and unethical than Trumps.
I figured you were writing about Hillary's access to the debate questions vs Bernie. That was unethical, and inappropriate, from what I recall.
You can include that too. There were several things with regard to Bernie. There were the debate questions and if I remember right, the timing of the debates were designed to limit viewership. There were other things that Bernie backers can attest to that I dont recall.
None of which holds a candle to Trump's raging inferno.
Thats our main disagreement. You think Trump was more unethical and I think Hillary wore that crown.

You lied about us "all defending" unethical behavior. Each time I ask you to support that, you quote me, I return to this thread, and see that you have once again refused to cite us defending unethical behavior. And all just to minimize trump rigging a poll.
I am not minimizing anything. I am simply pointing out that the people who defended Hillarys unethical behavior during 2016 have no credibility here. And that includes you.

So since you continually lie, can you give me one reason why I shouldn't pull out of our bet? Because as it stands I trust you as far as I could throw you.
You can wimp out any time you like for any reason you like.

Well beefheart, I said we were missing an example of #5 in this thread:
5. Get over it libtard, you're just a SORE LOSER!

But you now have your 5 star completion...and it was in response to you to boot. Bravo, we can move on to the next thread :)

Actually, "Get over it libtard, youre just a sore loser' is probably the most valid comment of all since you guys have been whining like babies since November of 2016 and this thread is just your way of adding fuel to the fire in your hair that has been raging ever since.

Actually, "Get over it libtard, youre just a sore loser' is probably the most valid comment of all since you guys have been whining like babies since November of 2016 and this thread is just your way of adding fuel to the fire in your hair that has been raging ever since.

Now I made this thread? You're trolling.
I took your typical stupid troll bait, while saying Cardinal shouldn't either. Silly us, trying to talk sense to Fletch.

I am simply pointing out that the people who defended Hillarys unethical behavior during 2016 have no credibility here. And that includes you.

Prove it or admit you're lying. And yes, lying about us defending other people's unethical behavior is your way of minimizing Trump's poll rigging.

You're a liar, Fletch.

Actually the funniest part is a bunch of hypocrites crying about rigging things, true or not. Let's see who's been rigging things: Obama, Clinton, Comey, Rosenstein, Strzok, Steele, the MSM.....

And now leftwingers are crying a river like the sore losers that they are, who can't ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF AN ELECTION.....

Show me where a primary was rigged or an election. No? That's what I thought..............but you can show me how Clinton rigged primaries against Sanders, oh yeah!

Just be patient. Mueller can answer your questions.

Now I made this thread? You're trolling.
I took your typical stupid troll bait, while saying Cardinal shouldn't either. Silly us, trying to talk sense to Fletch.

:boohoo: You poor thing. And where is there evidence that you 'talked sense?' Maybe it was your nonsensical claim that Hillary set up her secret server out of laziness!!! That might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Yet you believe it. What does that tell you? And I didnt say you 'made' this thread. Thats just you showing an inability to read. I did no trolling or baiting in this thread. I simply compared Trumps unethical behavior with Hillarys and pointed out liberal idiocy and hypocrisy. But that is an endless and thankless job. But I thank you for doing your part.

Just be patient. Mueller can answer your questions.

Oh, I forgot Mueller, the FBI Director during the time Hillary had her private email server. What did he know, and when did he know it? Answer: Everything.

No, actually I doubt he'll be very forthcoming on any front.

Prove it or admit you're lying. And yes, lying about us defending other people's unethical behavior is your way of minimizing Trump's poll rigging.

You're a liar, Fletch.

Are you actually making the claim that somewhere in the bowels of your posting history is evidence that you, or any other leftist here, called Hillary out for unethical behavior during the campaign with regard to the server or the dossier? There is no way i am going to search the site for something we both know doesnt exist. And no, I am not minimizing Trumps alleged poll rigging, I am pointing out that there isnt a single liberal on this site with the moral standing to bitch about anything Trump does.

Oh, I forgot Mueller, the FBI Director during the time Hillary had her private email server. What did he know, and when did he know it? Answer: Everything.

No, actually I doubt he'll be very forthcoming on any front.

See, this is a very effective tactic that Mob lawyers use. When they know the detectives/investigators/police/DA have the goods on their client they start attacking those same people both personally and professionally.

We're gonna see much, much more of that.

See, this is a very effective tactic that Mob lawyers use. When they know the detectives/investigators/police/DA have the goods on their client they start attacking those same people both personally and professionally.

We're gonna see much, much more of that.

You don't know what Mueller's report is going to say, but it's a leftwing tactic to yell "guilty" as a forgone conclusion.

You don't know what Mueller's report is going to say, but it's a leftwing tactic to yell "guilty" as a forgone conclusion.

yeah, no one knows the specifics of what it will say but you're already calling into question his integrity.

that's just too funny given what you just posted.

Is all misconduct illegal?

Does that make it OK?

Nevermind, Clearly to you anything is "ethical" as long as the GOP does it.

Could you imagine if Hillary did this?

:lol:

That **** would be written on their tombstones.

Here lies so-and-so. He went to his grave, angry that Hillary paid someone to tamper with the polls. Oh, and emails. He was pissed about emails. Oh, and Benghazi. And lest we forget she had pedophiles in the basement of a pizza parlor.

Seems they're going to need bigger tombstones for all that butthurt.

Could you imagine if Hillary did this?

:lol:

That **** would be written on their tombstones.

Here lies so-and-so. He went to his grave, angry that Hillary paid someone to tamper with the polls. Oh, and emails. He was pissed about emails. Oh, and Benghazi. And lest we forget she had pedophiles in the basement of a pizza parlor.

Seems they're going to need bigger tombstones for all that butthurt.

Another really funny part of this entire era is that Hillary Clinton is more honest than Donald Trump.

Another really funny part of this entire era is that Hillary Clinton is more honest than Donald Trump.

Yeah, that's a well used one in the Trump era.

Obama made a few errors in speeches, therefore, he lies just as much as Trump!
Hillary had a private email server, therefore she's worse than Trump!

False equivalency...comparing apples to oranges, making mountains out of molehills, mistaking mountains for mole hills...

So many popular phrases that describe their behavior.

Actually the funniest part is a bunch of hypocrites crying about rigging things, true or not. Let's see who's been rigging things: Obama, Clinton, Comey, Rosenstein, Strzok, Steele, the MSM.....

And now leftwingers are crying a river like the sore losers that they are, who can't ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF AN ELECTION.....

Show me where a primary was rigged or an election. No? That's what I thought..............but you can show me how Clinton rigged primaries against Sanders, oh yeah!

Actually you cant. The dnc is not subject to the whims of the voters. They are a private firm connected to the dems...same for the rnc's. They are out to promote a product .

That **** would be written on their tombstones. Here lies so-and-so. He went to his grave, angry that Hillary paid someone to tamper with the polls. Oh, and emails. He was pissed about emails. Oh, and Benghazi. And lest we forget she had pedophiles in the basement of a pizza parlor.
Delicious and delightful, 5 stars
- Mach

Sites that have on-line polls, those polls are meaningless. A conservative site like Drudge naturally would get results 80% or so for the candidate they are pushing. A liberal site, the same. These sites attract viewers, readers of the same political ideology ilk. Disregard any online poll of this type.

If they're meaningless Trump & co wouldn't have tried to manipulate them. It's possible that gave him an early boost. Bear in mind this fits a pattern too, going right back to 'John Barron' who used to call Forbes and say Trump was worth more so he could get on the rich list and secure bank loans. Fake it till you make it.

Not a stretch to imagine the same guy would seek help from a foreign government o affect public opinion, just saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom