• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton not ruling out running in 2020: report

why should I cry-Trump won. And being a competitive athlete, I know the rules of the games I enter. I have won dozens of tennis, squash and table tennis matches where the other guy won more points. You play to win by the rules of the contest. Trump won, Hillary lost, end of story. It is only the sore losers who keep whining about Hillary's huge advantage in California.

BFD

WTF are you babbling about??? I asked where are all of these "leftists" that are wanting to see Hillary run again.

god damn! talk about tangent!

You claimed: "yep, and many of her die hard fan boys and girls.
and now you are babbling about trump winning/Hillary losing, "playing the game", "sore losers", fking yada, yada, "im an athlete", fking yada yada, "im a winner."

Im simply asking for proof of your original claim.

Last edited:
And yet a plurality of voters voted for her in 2016

So? A plurality of voters voted for the worst POTUS since Hoover.

The issue with Clinton is, she's a psychophant who was told (and believed) the leftist narrative that she had earned the crown and deserves it thusly.

She is a tedious woman and should slither back into the quiet darkness of ignominy.

You know, it's time to tone down the giddy. There's another election on the horizon and you how it is in politics- nothing's ever settled when there's another election coming up and the Republicans might very well come off looking like idiots for sticking with the orange buffoon. Looking even dumber than they do now with their fumbling attempt to govern.

The fact is i don't even know if there is going to be a republican primary so far there is no word that anyone is running. I will wait and see who it is before deciding who i vote for.
this time however if Hillary runs there are people stupid enough to vote for her again.

I mean these are the same people that still can't admit that she lost the election.

I don't know why this is even a thread. She has stated publicly, very unequivocally, that she is not running nearly a dozen times. She hasn't started anything in terms of a ground game for a campaign. Her former campaign staffers are already being hired by others. There is literally no sign that she is running. If she runs then she has to be the most self un-aware person to ever be born.

She isn't running. Period.

I don't know why this is even a thread. She has stated publicly, very unequivocally, that she is not running nearly a dozen times. She hasn't started anything in terms of a ground game for a campaign. Her former campaign staffers are already being hired by others. There is literally no sign that she is running. If she runs then she has to be the most self un-aware person to ever be born.

She isn't running. Period.

Well it's a thread because she lives rent free in the heads of the right.

Hillary would have to win the primay battle. If she can do that, unlikely as it may seem, she can win the vote...again, but this time carry the EC as well.

Well it's a thread because she lives rent free in the heads of the right.

I think it's a dream of theirs. They act as though Trump did some amazing thing by beating such a strong candidate when in reality he barely beat the weakest candidate in my lifetime. It's essentially a guarantee that democrats will have a better candidate this time around. And I think they know it. I feel fairly sure that the first thing they are going to do to any democrat candidate is see if they can tie them to Clinton in any way. "they voted with clinton in the senate 90% of the time!" or "they agree with Clinton on all the issues!" It's just the way it is. And I expect the democrats to do the same thing when the current dumpster fire in the whitehouse is out. For any republican nominee for anything in the future, there will be an attempt to tie them to Trump. He will be less popular and his base much more polarized than even Bush when he leaves office most likely.

The Democratic party cannot possibly be stupid enough to nominate her again for 2020. If they are, I'm done with them for good. That would be an astounding lack of political awareness.

We'll see. :cool:

He's 78 and out of steam. The gun totin' transplanted Vermonter has trouble getting out of bed on his own. No thanks. Time for younger, energetic blood.

I have no idea who that is

Former CEO of Starbucks, who has declared interest in running as an independent. I know nothing of his politics and don't know anyone who does.

I think the Democrats have washed their hands of the Clinton's. She isn't far enough left for the wacko ultra far left wing of the democratic party and has way too much baggage along with the stigma of losing to Trump for the establishment faction. She probably wouldn't have been their nominee in 2016 if she hadn't been chosen in a secret meeting to be the Democrat's nominee for 2016 back prior to the 2012 election between Obama, Bill and Hillary. Then the DNC and Democratic state party leaders jury rigged their primaries in Hillary's favor to make it happen.

Then again, maybe the democrats learned an important lesson from 2016, candidates matter. What they need is a candidate who can attract the independent voter. Hillary didn't in 2016 and in my opinion, wouldn't in 2020.

I of course agree with that...But, it is funny that Hillary, and the people around her, even some in here that were/are supporters of hers think that would be a good idea to even consider running again....That would be a joke...

If she runs there will be a huge problem. She is corrupt, and no one likes her. The dims run her and they guarantee a trump wh 2020.

She definitely has a problem with guns.

hillary dossier gun explosion.jpg

He's 78 and out of steam. The gun totin' transplanted Vermonter has trouble getting out of bed on his own. No thanks. Time for younger, energetic blood.

Justice doesn't get tired.

I of course agree with that...But, it is funny that Hillary, and the people around her, even some in here that were/are supporters of hers think that would be a good idea to even consider running again....That would be a joke...

To most of America, it would be quite a joke. But to those who firmly believed in her, it wouldn't. Those are the one's who make up all sorts of excuses why Hillary lost. They place blame on everything and everyone else except the person most responsible for her losing. Hillary herself.

wow! you cons are having an orgasm of the thought of this. pfffttt!

Really. This isn’t an announcement. What it is a very flimsy story. Nothing to be concerned about yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's really stupid given how do you have a special election without "illegals"? if they weren't allowed to vote in the first one?

Actually they were according to trump.

Justice doesn't get tired.

As we age time moves more quickly, and the body fails in tandem. He's old news.

When I find the guy who first said "look forward to your golden years," I intend to beat the crap out of him.

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are the two people in America (not counting the Russians) most responsible for the horrible president we have right now. I hate the two of them for it. It's much more their fault than anybody else's. Hillary for being the worst candidate ever (completely unable to run a proper campaign), and Bernie for sticking around and damaging the party and enabling Trump (with all the idiotic Bernie supporters who didn't know what the stakes were, and didn't know that they were irreversibly damaging everything they cared for by contributing to Trump's election when they stayed home instead of picking the lesser evil) when it was more than clear that he had no chance of winning the primary - and not because of cheating, but because he simply didn't have the votes - the majority of the democratic primary voters did prefer Clinton over him. He should have resigned his bid long before he did (and then, Hillary would have cruised to victory).

These two people imposed Trump on us. Plus a few other idiots (like the imbecile who was running Hillary's campaign and allowed his email account to be hacked in the most naive way, like the idiot at the head of the FBI who sent out that letter 11 days before the election, and others - but NOBODY is more responsible for Trump's victory than Hillary and Bernie, not even Putin).

If the Dems run either one again, I'll be so angry that I'll be very resistant to the idea of ever voting for the Democratic Party again. Running either one again would be a colossal blunder.

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are the two people in America (not counting the Russians) most responsible for the horrible president we have right now.

If the Dems run either one again, I'll be so angry that I'll be very resistant to the idea of ever voting for the Democratic Party again. Running either one again would be a colossal blunder.

Hate to break it to you, but you might want to start packing your bags and walking away now. I believe Bernie is set to announce his run for 2020.

Actually they were according to trump.

And you believe his idiotic claim?

For 5 million illegals to vote, it would take a massive conspiracy involving so many people to cover up for all of this...

Illegals mostly hide. They don't show up at election polls pretending to be someone else, because that's a felony that would get them exposed and deported.

Imagine the far-fetched scenario.

Miguel Gonzales presents to the poll with his very Mexican looks, and in broken English says "Me Peter Sullivan, gringo americano, me ciudadano americano, me want vote" and the poll worker says "of course Mr. Sullivan, here is your ballot, please vote!" and nobody is the wiser.

And you multiply this by 5 million incidents... and no evidence of this is found anywhere, no one is arrested. LOL

This is the most absurd idea ever.

Back
Top Bottom