• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton not ruling out running in 2020: report

If Hillary does run in 2020 I should act now and get"Impeach 46" trademarked

And you believe his idiotic claim?

For 5 million illegals to vote, it would take a massive conspiracy involving so many people to cover up for all of this...

Illegals mostly hide. They don't show up at election polls pretending to be someone else, because that's a felony that would get them exposed and deported.

Imagine the far-fetched scenario.

Miguel Gonzales presents to the poll with his very Mexican looks, and in broken English says "Me Peter Sullivan, gringo americano, me ciudadano americano, me want vote" and the poll worker says "of course Mr. Sullivan, here is your ballot, please vote!" and nobody is the wiser.

And you multiply this by 5 million incidents... and no evidence of this is found anywhere, no one is arrested. LOL

This is the most absurd idea ever.

Of course they believe it. It comes from Trump.

It would be a mistake to just laugh her off if she did.

Hate to break it to you, but you might want to start packing your bags and walking away now. I believe Bernie is set to announce his run for 2020.

He is so old, maybe he will drop dead before he does too much damage.

Back
Top Bottom