• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton not ruling out running in 2020: report

Does anyone know the results of a candidate losing one presidential election then running in another?

Nixon, Jackson, Jefferson, and Harrison. Nixon being the only one in the last century.

The first was just a warm up. Stone will surely be in prison by then and as long as the DNC doesn't rig the primaries against Bernie again and... man this is getting too complicated. She better not run.

Bernie won't get the nomination either. He's washed up.

Teddy Roosevelt.

Yeah...no. Better check that one. He served as VP when McKinley was assassinated and then won a re-election and lost the 2nd re-election. He tried again to get elected as an independent in the Bull Moose Party. He split the vote enough for Wilson to win.

Im waiting for an answer (that I wont get)

Come on, you claim that you have the answer.

Im out for the night. Keep the tissue and lotion near by.

why should I cry-Trump won. And being a competitive athlete, I know the rules of the games I enter. I have won dozens of tennis, squash and table tennis matches where the other guy won more points. You play to win by the rules of the contest. Trump won, Hillary lost, end of story. It is only the sore losers who keep whining about Hillary's huge advantage in California.

BFD

The Democratic Primary is not the national election. :prof

Democrats cheated in the national election as well and they still lost. Hillary was just too much baggage for them to get their busted air bus off the ground.

She would probably beat Trump.

Unless she comes in riding a unicorn I wouldn't place bets on that. I suppose the difference in 2020 is people know more about Trump in the role than before, but I still think that would just be a repetition of two crappy choices. The big question will be how much of a talking point the economy will be.

Democrats cheated in the national election as well and they still lost. Hillary was just too much baggage for them to get their busted air bus off the ground.

:cuckoo:

Yeah...no. Better check that one. He served as VP when McKinley was assassinated and then won a re-election and lost the 2nd re-election. He tried again to get elected as an independent in the Bull Moose Party. He split the vote enough for Wilson to win.

Okay, I'll defer to your knowledge.

we laugh at sore loser democrats who constantly whine about something that has zero relevance

Being mostly unwanted didn’t stop him from becoming President, but for a leader being mostly unwanted has considerable relevance.

Being mostly unwanted didn’t stop him from becoming President, but for a leader being mostly unwanted has considerable relevance.

With-in 60 days of his glide down the escalator he was on top of the R clown car of candidates/greatest stable of candidates in living memory, and he never left, Trump was wanted from the jump.....people were HOT FOR TRUMP.

With-in 60 days of his glide down the escalator he was on top of the R clown car of candidates/greatest stable of candidates in living memory, and he never left, Trump was wanted from the jump.....people were HOT FOR TRUMP.

Yeah, it’s always been a sexual thing, hasn’t it.

She will not run again. She was humiliated and utterly destroyed.

Calm down. Even the Democratic Party wouldn't go with the only person in America who could lose an election to Don Trump.

I don't know....They're pretty dumb....:lamo [/sarcasm]

She will not run again. She was humiliated and utterly destroyed.

The bad bruising of her ego likely caused it to swell enormously. As a result there is no telling what she really thinks of herself now.

wow! you cons are having an orgasm of the thought of this. pfffttt!

Aw....Suck in that boo boo lip....;) You guys fall all over yourselves making up stupid names, and laughing at the utter stupidity of Washington, yet when it is one of YOUR side making a door knob dumb move, you can't take a little ribbing....pfffttttt! indeed. :lamo

You hope. Brahahahahahahahaha

You can bet the far that Clinton is NOT the 2020 nominee. No matter how many church votive candles right wingers light it is NOT going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom