• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton not ruling out running in 2020: report

:lamo OMG! Please? Can we make that happen? PLEASE!!!!!!

It is the right wing wet dream.

And its NOT going to come true.

Sorry. :(

wow! you cons are having an orgasm of the thought of this. pfffttt!

maybe you lefties could tell her to go pound sand?

Does anyone know the results of a candidate losing one presidential election then running in another?

Grover Cleveland served twice non-consecutively. ( 1885-1889 and 1893-1897) Not sure if he ran in the election between his two terms.

She stacked the deck against poor old Bernie. She will have a hard time fixing the democrat primary in her crooked favor this time. However, even if she found a way to put the fix in she can't run now that she can hardly walk on her own without external helps.

Poor old Bernie was not a Democrat, he only "ran as if he was" a Democrat. That is not the same as being a member of the party.
The party selected a card carrying Democrat as a candidate and protected that candidate.

Bernie should have joined the Dems in 2008, right after Hillary lost the first time, and used his considerable mojo and crowdfunding expertise to transform the party. By 201 he would have BEEN the presumptive official candidate.
I love Bernie, but the truth is, he ran this race in 2016 "with the parking brake on".

yep, and many of her die hard fan boys and girls.

"Many of her die hard fans." Well, yes, that is how it tends to work. The most die hard fans will tend to support the people they are die-hard fans of. In any case, the die-hard base behind Clinton is actually the same percentage as the die-hard base behind Trump: 36%. I don't know exactly what that means, but it is interesting nonetheless.

Poor old Bernie was not a Democrat, he only "ran as if he was" a Democrat. That is not the same as being a member of the party.
The party selected a card carrying Democrat as a candidate and protected that candidate.

The evidence shows that the party stacked the deck in Hillary's favor and she still lost. No wonder they were shocked.

She did the first time.

another liberal who has no clue how the presidential election works. You probably thinks a tennis player who wins more games should beat the guy who wins the most sets

The evidence shows that the party stacked the deck in Hillary's favor and she still lost. No wonder they were shocked.

The Democratic Primary is not the national election. :prof

another liberal who has no clue how the presidential election works. You probably thinks a tennis player who wins more games should beat the guy who wins the most sets

Trumpkins scoff at Hillary’s 2.8 million vote margin but it still rankles them. How can it not?

yep, and many of her die hard fan boys and girls.

the only people that i've seen begging pathetically are those on the right. Plz show me where said diehards are wanting her to run.
Dont worry, I wont be holding my breath for an answer.

Trumpkins scoff at Hillary’s 2.8 million vote margin but it still rankles them. How can it not?

we laugh at sore loser democrats who constantly whine about something that has zero relevance

the only people that i've seen begging pathetically are those on the right. Plz show me where said diehards are wanting her to run.
Dont worry, I wont be holding my breath for an answer.

so none of the people boohooing when Hillary lost aren't hoping for their Goddess to run again ?

The results of those elections were not valid. Trump said it himself 5 million illegals voted.

Those don't exist.

She has no fans.

That's the weird thing; they do exist (albeit in small numbers, and not that I've met any of these people myself). I can only imagine all of those fans surround Clinton exclusively, which is the reason why she might be considering a run. But once she leaves that protective bubble she's gonna get a rude awakening.

so none of the people boohooing when Hillary lost aren't hoping for their Goddess to run again ?

Im waiting for an answer (that I wont get)

Come on, you claim that you have the answer.

Im out for the night. Keep the tissue and lotion near by.

She would probably beat Trump.

My dog could beat Trump right now. That doesn't make her viable or acceptable. Her doors are closed.

Back
Top Bottom