• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

China Endorses Donald Trump

it was all over the news. Clintons have been tied to china for a long time.
it was even known that they were given campaign donations from china which is
illegal.

I also do believe that china support Obama as well for president.

all over the new man, but you ignore what you don't wan to see.

Then if it I so well known it should be easy for you to provide the links...........We will be waiting to hear from you.............

You might want to look up the name "Guccifer".

I have.........and of course you know he is being sought for criminal charges by several nations............

But more so.......

He says he has "hacked" the site and has threatened to release emails for almost 2 years now........and never has.......

Maybe you need to read what they say about Guccifer before you suggest him as a source/proof of the claim..........

BTW

You really should stop using those biased RW sites as a source of news...............you're better served by REAL NEWS outlets so as not then to sound silly

Wow, you people are so committed to your delusions. Its impressive but also a bit pathetic

FBI extradites Grucifer
Source: No 'coincidence' Romanian hacker Guccifer extradited amid Clinton probe | Fox News

There's no way her Email account was hacked but the FBI went through the trouble and expense to extradite a the person responsible for hacking her email

Next you'll tell me the FBI is part of the Grand Right Wing conspiracy

Like I said, impressive

Me thinks you have replied to the wrong post

I think you're missing the point, the Chinese state media like him because they know how stupid he is, and know they can run circles around them....they aren't endorsing him because they think he will be good for the US.

You win the kewpie doll................

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065886745 said:
Who will Bibi support now is the question. It has nothing to do with Cruz having dreams, or those who support him, which at this point is more like delusions.
No. We already know who he supports now. The question is; Will he change his mind?

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065886745 said:
Maybe Bibi is delusional like some Cruz supporters but I doubt it.
Which is why the question is; Will he change his mind?

I have.........and of course you know he is being sought for criminal charges by several nations............
Other nations wanting him is irrelevant to his knowledge on this subject.

He says he has "hacked" the site and has threatened to release emails for almost 2 years now........and never has.......
Yet was extricated.

Maybe you need to read what they say about Guccifer before you suggest him as a source/proof of the claim..........
Apparently that is you who needs to read up on him.

You really should stop using those biased RW sites as a source of news...............you're better served by REAL NEWS outlets so as not then to sound silly
iLOL Hilarious.
What source did I use? Huh?

Stop projecting.

Back
Top Bottom