• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

China Endorses Donald Trump

Don't forget to put a cup in Junior's formula.

You wouldn't put a cup of antibiotics in your children's formula either. So hell, let's ban all antibiotics! :roll:

You wouldn't put a cup of antibiotics in your children's formula either. So hell, let's ban all antibiotics! :roll:

I'll let you in on a secret. Don't put a cup of DDT in your child's formula no matter how safe you think it is. I was being facetious.

I concur. I was being ridiculous.

Moving on, you claim DDT, if used properly, is safe. That is also ridiculous.

Is there a difference in our ridiculousness?

Back in the 70's, a neighbor would come around every 4th or 6th weekend and fog against mosquitoes. The kids loved running though the fog (like a bunch of possessed wild spirits). Come to find out later that the special sauce in the mix was a dash of DDT. Nothing bad happened to me, or any of the other kids.

So yeah. I think DDT is safe when used properly. At least safe in low doses, like a few parts per million.

And lastly, what's this got to do with China endorsing Trump anyway?

It's a spin by the Chinese on, "don't throw us in that briar patch". Basically the Chinese don't want Trump and they're smart enough to know how the average American views China - so they throw their support to Trump in the attempt to weaken him as a candidate.

Sure.:lamo:lamo:lamo

Back in the 70's, a neighbor would come around every 4th or 6th weekend and fog against mosquitoes. The kids loved running though the fog (like a bunch of possessed wild spirits). Come to find out later that the special sauce in the mix was a dash of DDT. Nothing bad happened to me, or any of the other kids.

Are you absolutely sure there were no ill effects?

So yeah. I think DDT is safe when used properly. At least safe in low doses, like a few parts per million.

DDT doesn't break down, so it makes it up the food chain. The more DDT in the environment, the more in you.

I have a question: do you also think lead is safe?

And lastly, what's this got to do with China endorsing Trump anyway?

I have no response to that.

I'll let you in on a secret. Don't put a cup of DDT in your child's formula no matter how safe you think it is. I was being facetious.

No, you were busy missing the point.

If your claim were accurate, it wouldn't be ridiculous. Sadly, your claim is not accurate.

I provided links to my proof my claim is accurate, where's yours? Even the UN who buckled before the public scare she created with her incompetence said she was a bull**** artist.

Are you absolutely sure there were no ill effects?

DDT doesn't break down, so it makes it up the food chain. The more DDT in the environment, the more in you.

I have no response to that.

You don't know squat about DDT. Look, I don't like pesticide use personally, when I grow I grow organic. But I don't grow large crops to feed millions. In terms of pesticides DDT is a weak sister harm wise, especially when use as directed.

Perhaps you can clue me in on the point then. I'm ever eager to be educated.

No, you aren't. If you were you'd have already answered your own questions. You could start by reading the links I posted. And when you don't understand what they're saying - look it up.

I provided links to my proof my claim is accurate, where's yours? Even the UN who buckled before the public scare she created with her incompetence said she was a bull**** artist.

Do your links mention DDT accumulating in our food chain?

I looked at them, albeit cursorily, but I saw no mention of that fact.

Now I just made a claim sans links. Can you refute my claim?

No, you aren't. If you were you'd have already answered your own questions. You could start by reading the links I posted. And when you don't understand what they're saying - look it up.

You claiming I don't want to be educated seems rather hypocritical to me.

At least now we're talking about hypocrisy, a subject much closer to Trump in China.

. . .

Yes. When used in safe quantities, in a safe manner for purposes for which it is safe.

What's this got to do with China endorsing Trump anyway?

Do your links mention DDT accumulating in our food chain?

I looked at them, albeit cursorily, but I saw no mention of that fact.

Now I just made a claim sans links. Can you refute my claim?

Yes, YOU just made a claim sans links. Now, since you've already shown you can't back up your arguments why should I do your homework? Show your proof.

You don't know squat about DDT. Look, I don't like pesticide use personally, when I grow I grow organic. But I don't grow large crops to feed millions. In terms of pesticides DDT is a weak sister harm wise, especially when use as directed.

The thing is, with pesticides, fungicides and herbicides, it is imperative the agents break down quickly. Otherwise, the toxins accumulate in our food chain which can pose serious risks.

DDT does break down, but it does so slowly; therefore, DDT accumulates in our food chain. While that accumulation in humans is up for discussion as to its harm, DDT does seriously harm avians.

One more thing, you claim to be an organic farmer, yet you are defending the use of DDT. That seems rather odd to me.

Yes, YOU just made a claim sans links. Now, since you've already shown you can't back up your arguments why should I do your homework? Show your proof.

I'm not in the habit of following orders, especially when they are given by someone who chose clownboy as his forum handle.

Last edited:
Yes. When used in safe quantities, in a safe manner for purposes for which it is safe.

Like a bullet.

What's this got to do with China endorsing Trump anyway?

You're going to have to clue me in on that one.

He doesn't have to worry about those either.

It is not difficult at all.
They wont give a rat's ass what China has to say, neither should anybody else.

Are you suggesting that Trump's supporters are old white ignoramuses' with a HS or less education who will vote for Trump even if he is indicted by the Benghazi committee .......Is that what you're trying to say?

Are you suggesting that Trump's supporters are old white ignoramuses' with a HS or less education who will vote for Trump even if he is indicted by the Benghazi committee .......Is that what you're trying to say?
Did I say that, or did I say the following?

"They wont give a rat's ass what China has to say, neither should anybody else."

Stop with the asininity.

Back
Top Bottom