• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

China Endorses Donald Trump

China supporting a Trump presidency is interesting but finding out who Bibi Netanyahu supports is even more interesting.

Did I say that, or did I say the following?

"They wont give a rat's ass what China has to say, neither should anybody else."

Stop with the asininity.

And the answer to my question is.............

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065885284 said:
... but finding out who Bibi Netanyahu supports is even more interesting.
He already voiced support for Cruz last year.

[...]

Netanyahu continued, “After serious consideration and looking over a very deep and qualified field of potential candidates, I have decided to give my support, my personal endorsement if you will, to Senator Ted Cruz. Ted has been a stalwart supporter of Israel and our people.

[...]

BREAKING: Netanyahu Endorses Candidate in U.S. Presidential Race

And the answer to my question is.............
Are you having difficulty understanding what was said?
Or are you just being disingenuous?

Again, this is what I said.

"They wont give a rat's ass what China has to say, neither should anybody else."

That answers your asinine question before you even asked it.
So again, stop with the asininity.

Are you having difficulty understanding what was said?
Or are you just being disingenuous?

Again, this is what I said.

That answers your asinine question before you even asked it.
So again, stop with the asininity.

So you are telling me I have no right to my opinion?

So you are telling me I have no right to my opinion?
Asking an irrelevant question to what was stated is not having an actual opinion. It is an absurdly foolish thing to do.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065885372 said:
Cruz is out.
1. I am aware of that.
2. Cruz still has dreams.
3. BN didn't say he changed his mind.

Confused ?

Ill keep it simple.

China is a export driven economy as is Japan for example

America ? Not so much but we are a masisve block of consumers who spending habits influence not only huge export economies on the other side of the world but the global economy in general

Sure Obama and his supporters want the average American to think the economy is doing fine and that Healthcare is " affordable " too. But it takes more than propaganda, lies and misinformation to grow a economy economy

When we suffer economically so do they

So sure, if given the choice between Obama's 3rd term and Trump, the Chinese are going to go with Trump.

Im pretty sure they can't absorb another 4 years of " Hope and change " and neither can we.

Hillary was stupid enough and corrupt enough to put classified information on a private email server. Because she wanted the convience of using one device......Lol !!

And if Grucifer hacked her Email so did others including large export economies who are dependent on the American economy to keep their citizens employed

So who knows, the Russians or the Chinese might surprise us all ! When ? Who knows but Im thinking October..... probably

REPORT: Hillary’s Emails Hacked by Russia – Kremlin Deciding Whether to Release 20,000 Stolen Emails (VIDEO)

Makes sense, Trump and China share right authoritarian policies.

China Endorses Donald Trump - The Daily Beast

…Chinese state-media publications are among Trump’s most dedicated—and unlikely—supporters….

“If Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination, his victory will be celebrated not only in Mar-a-Lago, but also in Beijing.

The Chinese Communist Party’s media conduits are swooning over the vulgar, politically-incorrect frontrunner, telegraphing that if Trump were to rise to a position of real power, it would be a boon for the country’s regional ambitions.

Chinese-language press and state media—especially foreign policy columnists—have written extensively and favorably about Trump’s geopolitical views. Many pro-Beijing writers have looked past his threats of a trade war with China, viewing his willingness to undercut America’s existing alliances in Asia as an incredible strategic opportunity…..”

If it isn’t KKK or white supremacists supporting Trump ……….Now he has to worry about Red China who Trump says he is going to take down with his fancy footwork and deal making………….

I guess the Chinese doesn’t think too highly of Donald the Dealmaker………and his deal making abilities

china has also endorsed the Clintons and Obama so what is your exact point?

Confused ?

Ill keep it simple.

China is a export driven economy as is Japan for example

America ? Not so much but we are a masisve block of consumers who spending habits influence not only huge export economies on the other side of the world but the global economy in general

Sure Obama and his supporters want the average American to think the economy is doing fine and that Healthcare is " affordable " too. But it takes more than propaganda, lies and misinformation to grow a economy economy

When we suffer economically so do they

So sure, if given the choice between Obama's 3rd term and Trump, the Chinese are going to go with Trump.

Im pretty sure they can't absorb another 4 years of " Hope and change " and neither can we.

Hillary was stupid enough and corrupt enough to put classified information on a private email server. Because she wanted the convience of using one device......Lol !!

And if Grucifer hacked her Email so did others including large export economies who are dependent on the American economy to keep their citizens employed

So who knows, the Russians or the Chinese might surprise us all ! When ? Who knows but Im thinking October..... probably

REPORT: Hillary’s Emails Hacked by Russia – Kremlin Deciding Whether to Release 20,000 Stolen Emails (VIDEO)

This is a story that's been making the rounds on RW media site for 2+ years.........Have any of her hacked emails been released...............? Also the early reports say, "attempts were made" to hack into her account..........And FBI said they could find no evidence of her account having been hacked into...........

Here are some reports from the real media:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/04/u...said-to-show-no-evidence-of-hacking.html?_r=0

NY Times Report Debunks Fox News' Fantasy That Hillary Clinton's Server Was Hacked
No evidence of hack in Hillary Clinton's email, former tech aide tells FBI - CBS News
Hillary Email Security Logs Show No Evidence of Foreign Hacking: NY Times
http://crooksandliars.com/2016/05/fox-news-pretends-clinton-server-hacker
How Clinton’s email scandal took root
https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...301168-e162-11e5-846c-10191d1fc4ec_story.html

Q&A What you need to know about Hillary Clinton's emails
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-prez-clinton-emails-q-and-a-html-htmlstory.html

Let's see if you can supply the links in support of what you claim.........

it was all over the news. Clintons have been tied to china for a long time.
it was even known that they were given campaign donations from china which is
illegal.

I also do believe that china support Obama as well for president.

all over the new man, but you ignore what you don't wan to see.

This is a story that's been making the rounds on RW media site for 2+ years.........Have any of her hacked emails been released...............? Also the early reports say, "attempts were made" to hack into her account..........And FBI said they could find no evidence of her account having been hacked into...........
You might want to look up the name "Guccifer".

Here are some reports from the real media:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/04/u...said-to-show-no-evidence-of-hacking.html?_r=0

NY Times Report Debunks Fox News' Fantasy That Hillary Clinton's Server Was Hacked
No evidence of hack in Hillary Clinton's email, former tech aide tells FBI - CBS News
Hillary Email Security Logs Show No Evidence of Foreign Hacking: NY Times
Fox 'News' Pretends That Clinton 'Hacker' Found Damning Evidence | Crooks and Liars
How Clinton’s email scandal took root
https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...301168-e162-11e5-846c-10191d1fc4ec_story.html

Q&A What you need to know about Hillary Clinton's emails
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-prez-clinton-emails-q-and-a-html-htmlstory.html

Wow, you people are so committed to your delusions. Its impressive but also a bit pathetic

FBI extradites Grucifer
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...r-guccifer-extradited-amid-clinton-probe.html

There's no way her Email account was hacked but the FBI went through the trouble and expense to extradite a the person responsible for hacking her email

Next you'll tell me the FBI is part of the Grand Right Wing conspiracy

Like I said, impressive

You might want to look up the name "Guccifer".

No he thinks the FBI is part of the " vast right wing conspiracy "......Lol

May sound like it to you.............but that doesn't change the facts just because you cannot fathom it

You haven't stated any fact beyond the existence of media articles. Everything else is opinion.

1. I am aware of that.
2. Cruz still has dreams.
3. BN didn't say he changed his mind.

Who will Bibi support now is the question. It has nothing to do with Cruz having dreams, or those who support him, which at this point is more like delusions.

Maybe Bibi is delusional like some Cruz supporters but I doubt it.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065886745 said:
Who will Bibi support now is the question. It has nothing to do with Cruz having dreams, or those who support him, which at this point is more like delusions.

Maybe Bibi is delusional like some Cruz supporters but I doubt it.

If Hillary is Obama's 3rd term, and given that Obama has done little but antagonize Israel about any number of issues and talking points, and the deal with failing, collapsing Iran putting them under threat, it would seem pretty sure bet that BN is going to support Trump, who's made pro-Israel statements, wouldn't it?

The Chinese are very clever and foresighted, and whatever propaganda they put out may not be what it seems at first glance. I leave it at that.

China Endorses Donald Trump - The Daily Beast

…Chinese state-media publications are among Trump’s most dedicated—and unlikely—supporters….

“If Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination, his victory will be celebrated not only in Mar-a-Lago, but also in Beijing.

The Chinese Communist Party’s media conduits are swooning over the vulgar, politically-incorrect frontrunner, telegraphing that if Trump were to rise to a position of real power, it would be a boon for the country’s regional ambitions.

Chinese-language press and state media—especially foreign policy columnists—have written extensively and favorably about Trump’s geopolitical views. Many pro-Beijing writers have looked past his threats of a trade war with China, viewing his willingness to undercut America’s existing alliances in Asia as an incredible strategic opportunity…..”

If it isn’t KKK or white supremacists supporting Trump ……….Now he has to worry about Red China who Trump says he is going to take down with his fancy footwork and deal making………….

I guess the Chinese doesn’t think too highly of Donald the Dealmaker………and his deal making abilities

I think you're missing the point, the Chinese state media like him because they know how stupid he is, and know they can run circles around them....they aren't endorsing him because they think he will be good for the US.

It's a spin by the Chinese on, "don't throw us in that briar patch". Basically the Chinese don't want Trump and they're smart enough to know how the average American views China - so they throw their support to Trump in the attempt to weaken him as a candidate.

Nope.

Chinese don't think that way. They consider US news media to be entertainment for the masses.

If they're saying this, they mean it.

If Hillary is Obama's 3rd term, and given that Obama has done little but antagonize Israel about any number of issues and talking points, and the deal with failing, collapsing Iran putting them under threat, it would seem pretty sure bet that BN is going to support Trump, who's made pro-Israel statements, wouldn't it?

That's where I'd put my money.

Back
Top Bottom