• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cellphone video shows a Georgia jogger ambushed by 2 gunmen

Let them celebrate, because I don't really care. Candidates don't have any real control over whole votes for them, or finds revelry in their winning the election.

So you're just going to plant your foot into a falsified narrative and act as thought that's the end of it?

Fine then, I've already shown that you attempted to directly lie about something that has already been disproven. So you're free to hide behind your fallacy.

Calling a whole political party racist, especially when you can't prove it. Only makes you look childish and tucking tail doesn't help you appear any more truthful in the matter.

Pretending that the confederate flag waving GOP isn't racist makes you look ignorant.

:shrug:

And whatever racist thing you decide to say next...

Then again, if you want to take a stab at the conversation again, without dipping into racism this time around. You're welcome to try.

I never went anywhere. I'm still here laughing at you as you stumble around trying to deny video evidence of a murder.

Let them celebrate, because I don't really care. Candidates don't have any real control over whole votes for them, or finds revelry in their winning the election.

So you're just going to plant your foot into a falsified narrative and act as thought that's the end of it?

Fine then, I've already shown that you attempted to directly lie about something that has already been disproven. So you're free to hide behind your fallacy.

Calling a whole political party racist, especially when you can't prove it. Only makes you look childish and tucking tail doesn't help you appear any more truthful in the matter.

You can keep pretending the GOP doesn't cater to racists, but their decades of Southern Strategy will prove you wrong. And you can keep pretending Trump didn't say "You also had some very fine people on both sides,", but he said it, and anyone who looks are Trump's words and history knows exactly what he meant. Just because in TrumpWorld words and lies no longer have consequences, don't expect the rest of us to fall in line and goose-step behind your 'god'.

Only makes you look childish

And you defending Trump, and this criminal activity in Georgia only makes you look,....... I'll leave it at that.

Have a nice day.

Pretending that the confederate flag waving GOP isn't racist makes you look ignorant.

:shrug:

Should I take the opinion of someone who says things like you've already said seriously?

I'm sure, just like happens in GA, in some other states black people call into the police dept and say there's a white man "running" (though actually "jogging") down the street. Like Oborosen says, white people get dragged into this just because of their race.

I never went anywhere. I'm still here laughing at you as you stumble around trying to deny video evidence of a murder.

As long as I'm not making racist statements like you and just waiting for conclusion to what is transpiring.

I'll be completely fine with whatever the outcome is.

I think Trump has done more good things for the black community than Obama. No way Trump is racist, Kanye West certainly thinks so and I'd imagine he would have a good handle on the issues as a whole.

Should I take the opinion of someone who says things like you've already said seriously?

Of course a goper would be searching for opinions as a means of education instead of facts and his own ability to think and reason.

No, you should have a mind of your own for ****s sake.

:roll:

I'm sure, just like happens in GA, in some other states black people call into the police dept and say there's a white man "running" (though actually "jogging") down the street. Like Oborosen says, white people get dragged into this just because of their race.

When it comes to racism the Republicans always attack, they never defend. In the GOP the people being racists aren't the racists, it's the people pointing out racism that are the racists. Limbaugh has use this tactic successfully for decades.

You see that right here in this thread..

As long as I'm not making racist statements like you and just waiting for conclusion to what is transpiring.

Of course you"re okay with two white men going free for giving down a black man out for a jog. That's what I'm ridiculing you for.

:thumbs:

Actually it was a black guy that got killed for running down the street.

Absolutely disgusting. This is what real racism and police misconduct look like. Not a former General getting arrested for lying to the FBI repeatedly, but the police helping to cover up the murder of a black man who's only crime was to be out jogging. They should all go to jail. The father and son and every one in the police department and prosecutors office who decided to let a murder of black man slide because Georgia is still in the 40's socially.

Going for a jog?(LOL)

Yes, people jog all the time in denim shorts(LOL)

Of course you"re okay with two white men going free for giving down a black man out for a jog. That's what I'm ridiculing you for.

:thumbs:

Really..You mind pointing out where I said as such... so long as you can leave my race out of this discussion at the very least?

That would be greatly appreciated.

Of course a goper would be searching for opinions as a means of education instead of facts and his own ability to think and reason.

No, you should have a mind of your own for ****s sake.

:roll:

Seeing as I do have a mind of my own. Displayed in why I'm not jumping on this whole, apparently racially driven bandwagon of yours.

Your opinion of my state of mind is off point, but at least recognized.

You can keep pretending the GOP doesn't cater to racists, but their decades of Southern Strategy will prove you wrong. And you can keep pretending Trump didn't say "You also had some very fine people on both sides,", but he said it, and anyone who looks are Trump's words and history knows exactly what he meant. Just because in TrumpWorld words and lies no longer have consequences, don't expect the rest of us to fall in line and goose-step behind your 'god'.

And you defending Trump, and this criminal activity in Georgia only makes you look,....... I'll leave it at that.

Have a nice day.

And another one runs away.

As you would expect this is making all the news down here and of course going national... all for good reason.

Now that we have a video it directly contradicts the earlier statements of both Travis McMichael and his father Gregory McMichael.

First they said that they had earlier tried to stop Ahmaud Arbery at another intersection then raced to cut him off at another (the one in the video,) but the video clearly shows they were waiting there and Ahmaud was calmly jogging towards them.

Then they said they jumped out of the truck to make a "citizens arrest," but the video shows that Travis was already out of the truck shotgun in hand waiting on Ahmaud who jogged up and tried to go around the truck before Travis moved on him.

Then they said that Ahmaud "violently attacked," but again all Ahmaud appears to have done in the video is try to go around the truck and avoid these men but Travis and Gregory both wanted to confront him and pointed the shotgun at Ahmaud.

Now Gregory used to be a police officer and his son Travis has never been a police officer.

No one has released any information showing any just cause that Ahmaud is a suspect in the "burglaries," no one has released any information that he should have been detained by the police or was ever wanted by the police, nor has anyone released any sort of interaction between the McMichael's and the police at the time.

All you have is two white guys in a truck armed with weapons looking for someone black, and Ahmaud jogged up towards them. In the end the black kid is dead and Travis seems happy with his results seeing Ahmaud fall to the ground and die before him.

The good news is the third district attorney (yes, you read that right) is going to send this to the grand jury.

Time to let the courts take over and see how this plays out, but for now it looks like outright murder by at least one of the McMichael's looking for it.

The longer unedited video is out there, go see it.

everyone read what "pro-life" posters say about this event.

Really..You mind pointing out where I said as such... so long as you can leave my race out of this discussion at the very least?

That would be greatly appreciated.

:violin:

Its okay. I'd be ashamed too if I were on record carrying water for a bunch of racists.

:yes:

Seeing as I do have a mind of my own. Displayed in why I'm not jumping on this whole, apparently racially driven bandwagon of yours.

Your opinion of my state of mind is off point, but at least recognized.

Yes, wanting justice is racial motivation, while chasing down a black man in your pickup truck and gunning him down in the middle of the street, that you'll take a wait and see approach. :yawn:

I viewed a 29 second video which is pretty much inconclusive, is there another video or longer video?

Back
Top Bottom