• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cellphone video shows a Georgia jogger ambushed by 2 gunmen

Whites killing blacks is very rare
These red necks will be in prison.

Something that I would argue is more prevalent is states like California. But the mount of corrupt officers, as compared to regular ones. Would just amount to a severe minority of the total.

This is most likely going to turn out to be a small number trying to get away with something and getting caught in the process. So they will be arrested, charged and eventually found guilty.

But this strange following is the same kind of enthusiasm, which has people calling in death threats to current, or even former officers. Who were found to be acting justly in the line of duty.

The same kind of thing that will have a person waiting at another stop light, for some unsuspecting officers to just pull up and stop. So they can run up to the car, shoot them and then flee the scene. Because they believe that they are retaliating for something that actually isn't happening.

It was the entire narcotics squad in Atlanta that I am referring to...it wasn't just a few people.
and then you have these as well

Georgia police officers arrested in theft case
DECATUR, Ga. (AP) — Two DeKalb County police officers were arrested Thursday for allegedly selling accident reports to third parties for profit, authorities said.

Nikko McClinton and Ronald Anderson, both nine-year veterans of the department, were charged with computer theft and violating their oath of office, DeKalb police spokeswoman Michaela Vincent said in a news release. McClinton also faces one count of bribery, jail records show.

and this one
Georgia police officer accused of killing his wife, arrested | | cbs46.com
this link happened just 2 weeks before the jogger was murdered
and this one is also in Brunswick
Grand jury indicts Glynn County police chief, 3 others
just days after the jogger was killed
and this one
Atlanta officer arrested after dispute at Wells Fargo Camp Creek | 11alive.com
and this one
Former Georgia police officer arrested in Gwinnett County | FOX 5 Atlanta
and this one
https://www.valdostadailytimes.com/...cle_00b76d44-8322-11ea-aa34-73149acfc0e9.html
and all of these are just Georgia and all this year...so we are what five months into the year...this seems to be more than just a few in the haystack.

Or: "The white Georgia man who, along with his son, is charged with murdering unarmed black jogger Ahmaud Arbery had a past connection to the victim — he investigated him when he worked for the district attorney’s office, according to a new report.

Waycross Judicial Circuit District Attorney George Barnhill revealed Greg McMichael’s ties to the victim in a letter recusing himself from the case — because his own son had a connection to Arbery, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

McMichael, 64, a former Glynn County cop who worked as an investigator in the Brunswick DA’s office, helped prosecute Arbery in the past, Barnhill said.

When Arbery, 25, was in high school, he was sentenced to five years’ probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus, and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer, the paper reported.

In 2018, he was convicted of a probation violation after he was charged with shoplifting, according to court documents obtained by the outlet." Father of Georgia shooter had investigated Ahmaud Arbery

Bye Bye Bye "It's Racism the South!!!!" narrative :doh

there was no burglary, no crime in progress...and the only thing I find even vaguely similar was someone not the same age and a different last name...I don't trust the Post to report anything properly.

It was the entire narcotics squad in Atlanta that I am referring to...it wasn't just a few people.
and then you have these as well

Georgia police officers arrested in theft case
DECATUR, Ga. (AP) — Two DeKalb County police officers were arrested Thursday for allegedly selling accident reports to third parties for profit, authorities said.

Nikko McClinton and Ronald Anderson, both nine-year veterans of the department, were charged with computer theft and violating their oath of office, DeKalb police spokeswoman Michaela Vincent said in a news release. McClinton also faces one count of bribery, jail records show.

and this one
Georgia police officer accused of killing his wife, arrested | | cbs46.com
this link happened just 2 weeks before the jogger was murdered
and this one is also in Brunswick
Grand jury indicts Glynn County police chief, 3 others
just days after the jogger was killed
and this one
Atlanta officer arrested after dispute at Wells Fargo Camp Creek | 11alive.com
and this one
Former Georgia police officer arrested in Gwinnett County | FOX 5 Atlanta
and this one
https://www.valdostadailytimes.com/...cle_00b76d44-8322-11ea-aa34-73149acfc0e9.html
and all of these are just Georgia and all this year...so we are what five months into the year...this seems to be more than just a few in the haystack.

Still a vast minority and I don't see where these people were let off, or allowed to walk free.

They've been caught and justice was dealt out.

Still a vast minority and I don't see where these people were let off, or allowed to walk free.

They've been caught and justice was dealt out.

these are the one's caught...if there are this many in one state caught...how many do you think are going undetected?

these are the one's caught...if there are this many in one state caught...how many do you think are going undetected?

Don't know and to a point, I don't care at this moment. Given how limited the number is.

All I'm set on looking at right now is why so many are clamoring around this story and claiming that the fault is racism. When we have no information pertaining to the man's race even being a deciding factor. Aside from the fact that he matched the description of someone who was seen trespassing in that neighborhood, on a prior night.
ac
Had it been two other black men that shot him. I doubt that the story would've even left it's home state.

Don't know and to a point, I don't care at this moment. Given how limited the number is.

All I'm set on looking at right now is why so many are clamoring around this story and claiming that the fault is racism. When we have no information pertaining to the man's race even being a deciding factor. Aside from the fact that he matched the description of someone who was seen trespassing in that neighborhood, on a prior night.
ac
Had it been two other black men that shot him. I doubt that the story would've even left it's home state.

It wasn't the prior night it was weeks prior and the construction contractor did not care, didn't even bother to report it or put up signs.

It wasn't the prior night it was weeks prior and the construction contractor did not care, didn't even bother to report it or put up signs.

Contractor, or the owner?

Because last I heard, the owner was getting inundated with threats over the issue. Which could be attributed to his stance on remaining quiet.

Actually, if you ever receive or even hear of training, the best defense can be to fight back. If you truly believe they are going to shoot.

You cant outrun a bullet. But there are CQB, CQC, hand to hand techniques that may enable you to step inside the arc of the muzzle and fight.

Not that this guy was trained to do that but if you have no other options, stepping in and fighting, grabbing gun, may be your only choice.

It didnt work out here but some training/preparation can give you an edge.

The poor man was in a lose-lose situation. If he fought back and beat up those racists, cops would have come and probably shot him or arrested him for murder. A black man in the south cannot get proper justice.

Whites are most often given the benefit of the doubt. Blacks have to prove without a shadow of a doubt they are innocent.

Contractor, or the owner?

Because last I heard, the owner was getting inundated with threats over the issue. Which could be attributed to his stance on remaining quiet.

Neither of them reported anything to police ever and both said nothing was taken. He's being threatened by people for saying he didn't ask Mcmichaels to assist him.

The poor man was in a lose-lose situation. If he fought back and beat up those racists, cops would have come and probably shot him or arrested him for murder. A black man in the south cannot get proper justice.

Whites are most often given the benefit of the doubt. Blacks have to prove without a shadow of a doubt they are innocent.

Woah...

Я Баба Яга [emoji328]

facepalm.jpg

:Not doing yourself any favors here Bucky...:

If the victim was a WHITE female and the perpetrators were BLACK, the story would be completely different. the black perpetrators would be in prison day 1.

The criminal justice system is not fair.

There's no way for them to be put in prison on "day 1" that's not how our system works.

They certainly would of been arrested day one and you look foolish trying to claim otherwise.

While you're foolish enough to call anyone who doesn't blindly agree with you a racist.. spare the rest of us your childish behavior.

Oops, looks like I was a bit too stern in my talk to junior.

Don't cry little buddy, you'll be fine.

Maybe you can go find someone your own age to play with... because apparently trying to sit at the adults table isn't working out for you.

Oops, looks like I was a bit too stern in my talk to junior.

Don't cry little buddy, you'll be fine.

Maybe you can go find someone your own age to play with... because apparently trying to sit at the adults table isn't working out for you.

:laughat:

Back
Top Bottom