• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CDC Report Admits 74.2 Million People in the USA Have Not Had a Single Dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine

Why aren't those 74 million people dead? I was under the impression that anyone not vaccinated was gonna die.
Your impression is inaccuate. Nobody anywhere made that ludicrous claim. But you anti vax whackos are bearing the brunt of extrememely high hospitalizations and deaths. You people deserve what you got.

Unfortunately, many vaccinated people have had to deal with this pandemic growing much worse than it should have because of the radical right wing nut jobs that flipped off the scientists regarding mask wearing and vaccines.

It all started with that asshole president who constantly lied to the American people about the severity of Covid 19.

Your impression is inaccuate. Nobody anywhere made that ludicrous claim. But you anti vax whackos are bearing the brunt of extrememely high hospitalizations and deaths. You people deserve what you got.

Unfortunately, many vaccinated people have had to deal with this pandemic growing much worse than it should have because of the radical right wing nut jobs that flipped off the scientists regarding mask wearing and vaccines.

It all started with that asshole president who constantly lied to the American people about the severity of Covid 19.
People who have been vaxxed and triple boosted have gotten sick and died.

Interesting.
Here is another fact for you: People who have not been vaxxed for covid have gotten sick and died.

Using your logic then, Am I posting this from the grave.?
I have had all four shots. Still on the sunny side of green. :LOL:

Nope. You look it up.

Nope- -you made the weird claim, you back it up or concede it's another made up narrative. But you can't, so you'll try once again to deflect per usual

I got vaxxed and boosted and after an exposure to Covid, nada. Negative test.

Unlike some people who think it's cool they were "badly sick" with Covid for almost a month and ended up with a huge ER bill.

I'm tempted to suggest you stop repeatedly making a fool of yourself on this issue, but I recognize it's far too late to expect any change from you.
yeah. it's too late.

hell, i've heard that COVID is only an East Coast Liberal big city problem and that the COVID epidemic was OVER in 2020.

you heard that?

Interesting.
Here is another fact for you: People who have not been vaxxed for covid have gotten sick and died.

Using your logic then, Am I posting this from the grave.?
I have had all four shots. Still on the sunny side of green. :LOL:
Millions alive who were not vaxxed. Kinda chafes you, don't it?

Nope- -you made the weird claim, you back it up or concede it's another made up narrative. But you can't, so you'll try once again to deflect per usual
Weird claim? That people who were vaxxed died? Seriously dude?

I got vaxxed and boosted and after an exposure to Covid, nada. Negative test.

Unlike some people who think it's cool they were "badly sick" with Covid for almost a month and ended up with a huge ER bill.
I only went to the emergency room at the insistence of my daughter and the doctor she works for and ONLY for monoclonals which they said they would have the following day but didn't.

Any more comments?

Weird claim? That people who were vaxxed died? Seriously dude?

Nice try to move the goal posts there - - original post "People who have been vaxxed and triple boosted have gotten sick and died." I ask, please show cites

New claim bolded above (and FYI, there are only 2 approved boosters at this time, but we'll let that one slide)

Millions alive who were not vaxxed. Kinda chafes you, don't it?
No, it does not chafe me.
Makes one wonder why they passed on the vaccine that Trump help create? Did they want Trump to fail?
Millions more who were vaxxed and still alive. Does that bother you?

No, it does not chafe me.
Makes one wonder why they passed on the vaccine that Trump help create? Did they want Trump to fail?
Millions more who were vaxxed and still alive. Does that bother you?
One who thinks cooly and logically and rationally would surmise that they were under 60 and had no preexisting conditions. Why do you ask?

One who thinks cooly and logically and rationally would surmise that they were under 60 and had no preexisting conditions. Why do you ask?

- One who thinks coolly, logically and rationally would surmise that being under 60 and no preexisting conditions has little to do with if one should get a vaccine or not.

- One who thinks coolly, logically and rationally would surmise that being under 60 and no preexisting conditions has little to do with if one should get a vaccine or not.
One who trusts the science that says the mathematical odds of someone under 60 in good health dying from Covid are very slim would opt out of a vaccine that VAERS reports numerous after effects, including major heart issues.

One who trusts the science that says the mathematical odds of someone under 60 in good health dying from Covid are very slim would opt out of a vaccine that VAERS reports numerous after effects, including major heart issues.

Bet you also believe the spouting of math that it was impossible for Biden to win States like Arizona.
One needs to check and verity sources.

I only went to the emergency room at the insistence of my daughter and the doctor she works for and ONLY for monoclonals which they said they would have the following day but didn't.

Any more comments?

Yes, if you weren't so stubborn you could have saved all that ER money and not have gotten "badly sick" if you got the vaccine. I know you don't want to listen to reason but I sure as heck don't understand feeling proud to have gotten badly sick for over 3 weeks AND get an ER bill.

Bet you also believe the spouting of math that it was impossible for Biden to win States like Arizona.
One needs to check and verity sources.
2000 mules and not verifying voter eligibility will do that, particularly when you have scores of Garcias, Lopez, Rodriguez, etc.

But stay on track. Look up the percentage of death of those under 55-60 with no health issues and get back to me. Quit diversions when you're stumped.

VAERS doesn’t report side effects.

2000 mules and not verifying voter eligibility will do that, particularly when you have scores of Garcias, Lopez, Rodriguez, etc.

But stay on track. Look up the percentage of death of those under 55-60 with no health issues and get back to me. Quit diversions when you're stumped.
more unproven or debunked comments from you.

Have a good one. You seem to have missed doing the check and verify of sources.
And your 2000 mules is not a diversion. :ROFLMAO:

WOW - I think EVERYONE heard that dog whistle

They are much more likely to die or get severely ill.
I am vaccinated and double boosted, however in regards to Omicron, the presently available vaccine is hit and miss. Not likely much difference in risk between vaccinated and unvaccinated. When they come up with a vaccine or booster specific to Omicron, that will change.

Back
Top Bottom