• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CDC Report Admits 74.2 Million People in the USA Have Not Had a Single Dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine

You’ve seen the evidence but refuse to acknowledge it. Very few vaccinated people have died from Covid. Hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated people have died in the US. Hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated people didn’t die but suffered horribly.

Open your eyes and lose the ego.

Meh, they were all probably on their last legs anyway. /s

One who trusts the science that says the mathematical odds of someone under 60 in good health dying from Covid are very slim would opt out of a vaccine that VAERS reports numerous after effects, including major heart issues.

Not if they cared about the people around them.

The control group has a sample size of 74 million in the US. In 4 years or so we can get an accurate assessment.

I love when they toss out the leading term "admits"

Is an adverse reaction a side effect?
VAERS data is explicitly not causative in nature. You know this already, you persist in the lie anyway. This says plenty about you.

I am vaccinated and double boosted, however in regards to Omicron, the presently available vaccine is hit and miss. Not likely much difference in risk between vaccinated and unvaccinated. When they come up with a vaccine or booster specific to Omicron, that will change.
The "interesting" thing is that, as the US rate of vaccination slows

[1]
22-05-14 J2 - LAST YEARS VAX RATES - WORLD.JPG

the US rate of new cases per day rises.

[2]
22-05-20 C3 - US NEW CASES per day 7-14-28 GRAPH.JPG

Of course, [1] has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with [2] - right?

I don't take "worldometer" all that seriously.
I know. There are those who don't take ANYTHING that doesn't accord with the view of reality that they want to be true seriously.

BTW - Do you know the difference between Canadians and Americans?

[1] American bumper stickers say "Let's Go Brandon"

and

[2] Canadian bumper stickers say "**** Trudeau"
(except the Canadian ones don't use asterisks).​

One who trusts the science that says the mathematical odds of someone under 60 in good health dying from Covid are very slim would opt out of a vaccine that VAERS reports numerous after effects, including major heart issues.
You citing "mathematical odds" to bolster you ludicrous claims. Oh the irony. Because if you had any clue at all regarding this subject you would know and understand the odds are overwhelmingly in favor for those that wear masks, socaik distance themselves and get vaccinated. You are an embarrassment to this website as are the other radical right winged nutjobs that continue to blabber rubbish here.

You citing "mathematical odds" to bolster you ludicrous claims. Oh the irony. Because if you had any clue at all regarding this subject you would know and understand the odds are overwhelmingly in favor for those that wear masks, socaik distance themselves and get vaccinated. You are an embarrassment to this website as are the other radical right winged nutjobs that continue to blabber rubbish here.
Actually nobody knows the consequences of the vaccine yet. The jury is still out. I'll wait for the verdict.

Why aren't those 74 million people dead? I was under the impression that anyone not vaccinated was gonna die.
They have no friends and no money to go out

They have no friends and no money to go out
Did the government make them put a red dot on their foreheads? I know that Biden demanded the brave first responders be fired if they didn't obey him, is going after soccer moms at school board meetings, and set up the Truth Council to determine what truth is, so maybe that's it. Red dot = you disobeyed and is a warning to anyone who would dare defy Biden.

Yep. Here's how it works:

1. Don't get vaccinated.
2. Have the highest death rate in the developed world. Three times that of Canada for example.
3. Claim vaccines aren't effective.

Did the government make them put a red dot on their foreheads? I know that Biden demanded the brave first responders be fired if they didn't obey him, is going after soccer moms at school board meetings, and set up the Truth Council to determine what truth is, so maybe that's it. Red dot = you disobeyed and is a warning to anyone who would dare defy Biden.
Biden doesn't know what truth is. He knows what its not though... facts lol

In your earlier post you were wondering why the unvaxxed didn't die. That's cause the fatality rate for Covid is low. Like duhhhhh

Yep. Here's how it works:

1. Don't get vaccinated.
2. Have the highest death rate in the developed world. Three times that of Canada for example.
3. Claim vaccines aren't effective.

I claim being vaccine free is acceptable risk. We risk men/womens lives every day on far worse odds than dying of Covid

I claim being vaccine free is acceptable risk. We risk men/womens lives every day on far worse odds than dying of Covid
You mitigate risk. Seat belts and anti-lock brakes, safer airplanes, childhood vaccinations etc, etc. Where the risk is high (death, disability, economic harm) and the mitigation is easy (vaccines) it makes sense to do so.

You mitigate risk. Seat belts and anti-lock brakes, safer airplanes, childhood vaccinations etc, etc. Where the risk is high (death, disability, economic harm) and the mitigation is easy (vaccines) it makes sense to do so.
There is no high risk of death from Covid

Your comments make sense to some, not all evidently. Its nice to still have some freedoms to choose or not.

Biden doesn't know what truth is. He knows what its not though... facts lol

As Kamal said, we got the government we voted for/

Actually, he didn't get more votes because they didn't review mail-in ballots that strangely went all Democrat, but still.....

In your earlier post you were wondering why the unvaxxed didn't die. That's cause the fatality rate for Covid is low. Like duhhhhh
That's cause they didn't NEED any vaccination cause the fatality rate for those under 55 in good health IS extremely low.

It makes sense to some, not all evidently. Its nice to still have some freedoms to choose or not.
You do have that freedom, and should always have it. But we're free to call you stupid for an idiotic and self-serving decision. Not the decision to avoid vaccination, but the decision to lie about the vaccine's effectiveness.

The death rate for those under 55 in good health is very low. Why would those people want to risk the many adverse reactions and heart p[roblems due to the vaccine when the chances of them dying from Covid are about the same as the normal flu?

You do have that freedom, and should always have it. But we're free to call you stupid for an idiotic and self-serving decision. Not the decision to avoid vaccination, but the decision to lie about the vaccine's effectiveness.
I'm good with that. Been called worse. ;)

Back
Top Bottom