• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CDC Report Admits 74.2 Million People in the USA Have Not Had a Single Dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine

The leftist hero Brixx states

“But let’s be very clear—50 percent of the people who died from the Omicron surge were older, vaccinated,” she said.
“So, that’s why I’m saying, even if you’re vaccinated and boosted if you’re unvaccinated, right now, the key is testing and Paxlovid,” she added.
You (applying your usual confirmation bias) have the right answer to the wrong question.

The right question is "How many of the 'elderly' would have died from the Omicron variant if they HAD NOT been vaccinated?".

The way it works is this

IF the population had been 300,000,000 and the deaths had been 1,000,000 without vaccination and 400,000 of those deaths had been 'elderly';​
AND IF the population had been 300,000,000 and the deaths had been 500,000 with vaccination and 250,000 of those deaths had been 'elderly';​
THEN would it have been better to have 40% deaths (a total of 400,000) or 50% deaths (a total of 250,000) or would that prove that vaccination actually increased the number of deaths?​

Would you like to provide an answer to the question "How many of the 'elderly' would have died from the Omicron variant if they HAD NOT been vaccinated?".

No thats not how it works. Might work that way across the pond. But not here. I'm not doing your homework for you.
"Not doing your homework for you." is a really weak way of saying "I don't have any facts to back up my position, but I see it all over the internet (wherever I post it) so it must be true.".

The Covid tyranny eventually loses. The flu vaccine has a better reputation and that's not saying much

-------------------------

But it would appear the majority of the American people can already see through President Biden’s lies without us needing to put the record straight. Because according to data published by the US Centers for Disease Control, 74.2 million Americans are still completely unvaccinated, and a further 157 million Americans have refused a second or third dose of the Covid-19 injection.

Meaning 50% of the entire country has potentially become wise to the propaganda and lies spouted by the American Government, Dr Anthony Fauci, and the mainstream media over the past two years.

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) provides the following data on Covid-19 vaccinations in the United States –

View attachment 67389281

As we can see from the above according to the CDC, 257 million people have had a single dose, 219.7 million people have had a second dose, and 100.7 million people have had a third dose as of May 2nd 2022.
This means on top of the 74.2 million unvaccinated, a further 38 million people who had the first dose refused the second dose, and a further 119 million people who had the second dose refused the third dose.
This equates to 70% of the entire population of the USA who have not had either a first, second or third dose of a Covid-19 injection.
However, the above chart includes children under the age of 5 who are not eligible for Covid-19 vaccination. So we’ve created the following chart based on the figures provided by the CDC above, showing the total vaccination uptake vs the total vaccination refusal in the USA per dose among those who are eligible for vaccination –

The shameless lies and misinformation found in this post is a big part of why so many are unvaccinated.

You really don't know how to do the math, do you.

Why not take a look at what The University of Numberology has to say about the situation:
  1. 16% of the US population is 65 years old or older.
  2. 9.29 people per 100,000 who died from COVID-19 in March of 2022 were unvaccinated and over the age of 65.
  3. 9.29 is 48.89% of 16.
  4. Therefore those who are 65 years of age or older, constituted (for all practical discussion purposes) 50% of those who died from COVID-19 in March of 2022.
You see how easy it is if you know how to do advanced calculus like he does.

"Not doing your homework for you." is a really weak way of saying "I don't have any facts to back up my position, but I see it all over the internet (wherever I post it) so it must be true.".
Another smarter person than Brix who says 1/2 of Omnicron deaths were from elderly vaccinated.

You (applying your usual confirmation bias) have the right answer to the wrong question.

The right question is "How many of the 'elderly' would have died from the Omicron variant if they HAD NOT been vaccinated?".

The way it works is this

IF the population had been 300,000,000 and the deaths had been 1,000,000 without vaccination and 400,000 of those deaths had been 'elderly';​
AND IF the population had been 300,000,000 and the deaths had been 500,000 with vaccination and 250,000 of those deaths had been 'elderly';​
THEN would it have been better to have 40% deaths (a total of 400,000) or 50% deaths (a total of 250,000) or would that prove that vaccination actually increased the number of deaths?​

Would you like to provide an answer to the question "How many of the 'elderly' would have died from the Omicron variant if they HAD NOT been vaccinated?".
Well we know one half died who thought they had a fighting chance. Good way to purge the elderly population

So not only does the vaccine fail to prevent infection it also fails to protect 1/2 of those who took it among the elderly who it was geared towards.

Well we know one half died who thought they had a fighting chance. Good way to purge the elderly population
That "elderly population" is the population that supports the Republicans. It was an incredibly "smart" move for Mr. Trump to develop a vaccine that kills off his own supporters at a disproportionate rate - wasn't it?
So not only does the vaccine fail to prevent infection
No one (except the brain dead) has ever claimed that the vaccine was 100% effective and no one (except the brain dead) has ever claimed that anyone other than the brain dead said it was.
it also fails to protect 1/2 of those who took it among the elderly who it was geared towards.
When you can come back to me with something that even looks remotely like a reasonable estimate on how many people would have died WITHOUT the vaccine being in place as compared to the number of people who did die, you might engender some respect for your viewpoint.

All I can do is point out that this

22-07-25 B2a2 - Daily Deaths TRUMP Years GRAPH.JPG

is the path that COVID-19 was following BEFORE there was any major level of vaccination and that this

22-07-25 B2a3 - Daily Deaths BIDEN Years GRAPH.JPG

is the path that COVID-19 has followed AFTER there was a major level of vaccination, and this

22-07-25 C1a - US 7 Day DEATH Averages - GRAPH (BLACK).JPG

is what the whole pattern of daily deaths looks like.

PS - Which is greater 50% of 200,000 or 30% of 400,000?

From those I see getting Covid now or recently (and that's many), the numbers of those who are vaccinated and boosted are higher than those who aren't or even those, like me, who are vaccinated long ago and not boosted. Coincidence? Maybe. But there is nothing motivating me to get boosted and that motivation is lessening rather than strengthening. If I ever get covid (I haven't had it yet), I plan to look into Paxlovid.

It’s not all bad news.

We are weeding out the stupid people.

These lab rats are creating more immunity for this country(Do these morons know they’ll have to get reinfected at a later date?).

There will be less deplorable’s to vote for Trump in 2024.
Not really, since they're still alive after 2 years in spite of all the fear mongering. But thanks for wishing their death.

Why do you hate Trump's vaccine?
I don't know who you're talking about, but for me it was the mandates that were the problem, and the stupid lockdowns and worthless masks. Then there's the matter of Fauci, the Dr Mengele of Covid-19.

Says everyone in the medical community associated with COVID.
WTF happened to you? The last two years have forced you off the deep end or something.

I don't know who you're talking about, but for me it was the mandates that were the problem, and the stupid lockdowns and worthless masks. Then there's the matter of Fauci, the Dr Mengele of Covid-19.
Which mandates?

The ones for healthcare workers, who already had vaccine mandates?

For military personnel, who already had vaccine mandates?

Which ones?

Which mandates?

The ones for healthcare workers, who already had vaccine mandates?

For military personnel, who already had vaccine mandates?

Which ones?
Whether the mandates were "already" or not, doesn't affect my ability to object.

Whether the mandates were "already" or not, doesn't affect my ability to object.
Certainly not.

In fact, they seem to have had zero effect whatsoever. You didn't object to vaccine mandates for nurses, then suddenly you did. Right?

They are much more likely to die or get severely ill.
Not any longer. The current strain of the virus is no more deadly or severe than any other flu. Covid is endemic. Time to move on.

Not any longer. The current strain of the virus is no more deadly or severe than any other flu.
Statistically around 104.04 people per day die from "The Flu" in the United States of America.

Currently the rolling seven day average number of deaths per day from COVID-19 is

22-07-27 A2 - COVID vs Other Causes TABLE.JPG

Which is the larger number (Pick ONLY ONE Answer):

[1] ___ 104.04​
or​
[2] ___ 464.57?​

The Annual number of deaths from "The Flu" in the US ranges between 16,000 and 60,000. At the current daily death rate for COVID-19 the annual number of deaths from COVID-19 would be 164,936.

Which is the correct statement (Pick ONLY ONE Answer):

[1] ___ 164,936 is LESS than both 16,000 and 60,000;​
[2] ___ 164,936 is BETWEEN 16,000 and 60,000;​
or​
[3] ___ 164,936 is MORE than both 16,000 and 60,000?​

Covid is endemic.
Quite correct.
Time to move on.
<SARC>Quite correct, who cares if around 164,000 Americans die from a preventable disease every year.

And, of course, smallpox, measles, TB, polio, syphilis, gonorrhea, Cancer, and heart disease are "endemic" as well, so why waste money trying to reduce the death tolls from those diseases as well - right?</SARC>

Statistically around 104.04 people per day die from "The Flu" in the United States of America.

Currently the rolling seven day average number of deaths per day from COVID-19 is

Which is the larger number (Pick ONLY ONE Answer):

[1] ___ 104.04​
or​
[2] ___ 464.57?​

The Annual number of deaths from "The Flu" in the US ranges between 16,000 and 60,000. At the current daily death rate for COVID-19 the annual number of deaths from COVID-19 would be 164,936.

Which is the correct statement (Pick ONLY ONE Answer):

[1] ___ 164,936 is LESS than both 16,000 and 60,000;​
[2] ___ 164,936 is BETWEEN 16,000 and 60,000;​
or​
[3] ___ 164,936 is MORE than both 16,000 and 60,000?​

Quite correct.

<SARC>Quite correct, who cares if around 164,000 Americans die from a preventable disease every year.

And, of course, smallpox, measles, TB, polio, syphilis, gonorrhea, Cancer, and heart disease are "endemic" as well, so why waste money trying to reduce the death tolls from those diseases as well - right?</SARC>
I'm all for doing all the fight against disease, just not by federal government. I have yet to see if there is a difference between "died of covid" and "died while testing positive for covid." People who die while testing positive for flu normally undergo autopsy I think. Not so for covid patients. I reject those government reports. I don't trust them at all. Thanks for responding, nevertheless.

I'm all for doing all the fight against disease, just not by federal government.
Shouldn't that actually be "I'm all for doing all the fight against disease, just not by federal government OR anyone else who might possibly be able to take action which protects the whole of the national population from the idiocy of those who deny the facts."?
I have yet to see if there is a difference between "died of covid" and "died while testing positive for covid."
What you don't appear to realize is that there is "Proximate Cause" and "Secondary Cause". For a person who has (for example) Congestive Heart Failure but who would not have died "but for" the fact that they contracted COVID-19, the "Proximate Cause" is "Covid-19 Infection".
People who die while testing positive for flu normally undergo autopsy I think.
Then you think wrong.
Not so for covid patients.
Likely true.
I reject those government reports.
Of course you do - they don't say what you want to be true.
I don't trust them at all.
Of course you don't. They don't tell you what you want to hear.
Thanks for responding, nevertheless.
You're welcome.

Shouldn't that actually be "I'm all for doing all the fight against disease, just not by federal government OR anyone else who might possibly be able to take action which protects the whole of the national population from the idiocy of those who deny the facts."?
No, I said what I meant
What you don't appear to realize is that there is "Proximate Cause" and "Secondary Cause". For a person who has (for example) Congestive Heart Failure but who would not have died "but for" the fact that they contracted COVID-19, the "Proximate Cause" is "Covid-19 Infection".
Without an autopsy a cause of death is a guess.
Then you think wrong.
That is an opinion I don't share.
Likely true.

Of course you do - they don't say what you want to be true.

Of course you don't. They don't tell you what you want to hear.

You're welcome.
That someone says something with which I disagree indicates a difference of opinion. Thanks for sharing yours.

No, I said what I meant
You think that you did.
Without an autopsy a cause of death is a guess.
So, that means that for about 93% of the deaths in the United States of America the "cause of death" is a "guess" - right?

And, as an example, for the person who leaps from the 35th floor of a building and impacts the ground 4.90 seconds later we can only "guess" that the cause of death was "sudden impact trauma" because they "might" have had a heart attack and died before the sudden deceleration at the end of the drop or because they "might" have been shot on the way down - right?
That is an opinion I don't share.
NOVEMBER SIERRA SIERRA
That someone says something with which I disagree indicates a difference of opinion.
What a blinding flash of the obvious.
Thanks for sharing yours.

Back
Top Bottom