• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CDC Report Admits 74.2 Million People in the USA Have Not Had a Single Dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
The Covid tyranny eventually loses. The flu vaccine has a better reputation and that's not saying much

-------------------------

But it would appear the majority of the American people can already see through President Biden’s lies without us needing to put the record straight. Because according to data published by the US Centers for Disease Control, 74.2 million Americans are still completely unvaccinated, and a further 157 million Americans have refused a second or third dose of the Covid-19 injection.

Meaning 50% of the entire country has potentially become wise to the propaganda and lies spouted by the American Government, Dr Anthony Fauci, and the mainstream media over the past two years.

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) provides the following data on Covid-19 vaccinations in the United States –

1651846607552.png

As we can see from the above according to the CDC, 257 million people have had a single dose, 219.7 million people have had a second dose, and 100.7 million people have had a third dose as of May 2nd 2022.
This means on top of the 74.2 million unvaccinated, a further 38 million people who had the first dose refused the second dose, and a further 119 million people who had the second dose refused the third dose.
This equates to 70% of the entire population of the USA who have not had either a first, second or third dose of a Covid-19 injection.
However, the above chart includes children under the age of 5 who are not eligible for Covid-19 vaccination. So we’ve created the following chart based on the figures provided by the CDC above, showing the total vaccination uptake vs the total vaccination refusal in the USA per dose among those who are eligible for vaccination –

Smart.

The Covid tyranny eventually loses. The flu vaccine has a better reputation and that's not saying much

But it would appear the majority of the American people can already see through President Biden’s lies without us needing to put the record straight. Because according to data published by the US Centers for Disease Control, 74.2 million Americans are still completely unvaccinated, and a further 157 million Americans have refused a second or third dose of the Covid-19 injection.

Meaning 50% of the entire country has potentially become wise to the propaganda and lies spouted by the American Government, Dr Anthony Fauci, and the mainstream media over the past two years.

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) provides the following data on Covid-19 vaccinations in the United States –

View attachment 67389281

As we can see from the above according to the CDC, 257 million people have had a single dose, 219.7 million people have had a second dose, and 100.7 million people have had a third dose as of May 2nd 2022.
This means on top of the 74.2 million unvaccinated, a further 38 million people who had the first dose refused the second dose, and a further 119 million people who had the second dose refused the third dose.
This equates to 70% of the entire population of the USA who have not had either a first, second or third dose of a Covid-19 injection.
However, the above chart includes children under the age of 5 who are not eligible for Covid-19 vaccination. So we’ve created the following chart based on the figures provided by the CDC above, showing the total vaccination uptake vs the total vaccination refusal in the USA per dose among those who are eligible for vaccination –

The most recent data has left the nation with serious questions over the way the Covid "vaccine" and the lockdowns were handled. Truth wasn't a major concern with the Biden administration. That mishandling and the constant change and contradictions on the handling of Covid have led to the nation just saying lets get on with our lives. Far too many flip flops and too many times seeing the leaders who make the rules, not follow the rules.

CDC Report Admits 74.2 Million People in the USA Have Not Had a Single Dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine​

Never one to miss a grotesque distortion of the facts if you can help it, you've once again twisted the truth into a pretzel to support your persistent agenda. The CDC didn't ADMIT anything. The CDC merely provided data, which they've been doing in one form or another, continuously since the beginning of the GLOBAL pandemic. Moreover, every other country on the planet has gone through similar ebbs and flows of policy positions while responding to this disease, which has morphed throughout earth's human population, to a greater or lesser extent.

I'm tempted to suggest you stop repeatedly making a fool of yourself on this issue, but I recognize it's far too late to expect any change from you.

It’s not all bad news.

We are weeding out the stupid people.

These lab rats are creating more immunity for this country(Do these morons know they’ll have to get reinfected at a later date?).

There will be less deplorable’s to vote for Trump in 2024.

It’s not all bad news.

These lab rats are creating more immunity for this country(Do these morons know they’ll have to get reinfected at a later date?).

But what happened to the door to door vaccine drive? That could have helped Biden from looking like his son.

A loser.

View attachment 67389281

Perhaps the mandate mob should figure out how people in Shanghai caught covid despite extreme measures of mandates.

Veronica is among thousands who have caught COVID in compounds that had been free of the coronavirus and sealed off for weeks.

No, Biden did.

And it’s not just happening in D.C. Long after the initial burst of vaccine enthusiasm began to fade, cities and states in the U.S. are working every day to boost the nation’s vaccination numbers. More work needs to be done “community by community, neighborhood by neighborhood, and oftentimes, door to door” to inform and vaccinate more people,” President Joe Biden urged this summer, as the delta variant surged across the country. Since then, a variety of programs have popped up in many parts of the country — from Charlotte to Chicago — to improve local vaccination rates, some of them aimed at providing clear and critical information about vaccines and others, like the one in D.C., aimed at delivering the shot itself.

I fall into the "one-dose vaccinated." I've mentioned that in past posts.

I never felt I needed one. I simply did it back when we were told by "the science" it would release us from requirements to wear masks. That turned out to be a lie.

This is nothing new. I haven't had a flu shot since leaving active service in the Army. In fact, I stopped taking them while in the Service the moment I found out it was not "required."

Never suffered from the flu since I recovered from a serious bout requiring hospitalization around age 9. Most healthy people don't seem to have any issues with such infections either.

1652006306300.png

According to the latest data from the CDC, its about 49 million that lack a dose. However, I am looking at the population over 5 years old, so this may be where my numbers are lower than @VySky had posted. If anyone wants to double check my formula, I put that in the screen shot.

Data can be found here: https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations_vacc-people-onedose-pop-5yr <--- download the CSV file from the data table footnote.

View attachment 67389281

An interesting confusion between "being wise" and "being stupid".

But, then again, I only have to look at who started the thread.

An interesting confusion between "being wise" and "being stupid".

But, then again, I only have to look at who started the thread.
And who just commented with little self awareness

It’s not all bad news.

Why aren't those 74 million people dead? I was under the impression that anyone not vaccinated was gonna die.

Why aren't those 74 million people dead? I was under the impression that anyone not vaccinated was gonna die.
They are much more likely to die or get severely ill.

They are much more likely to die or get severely ill.
Says who? I need evidence of this. They are still alive and they are almost a quarter of the population. I would like to see how many people died who were vaccinated and how many people who were unvaccinated died from someone other than the CDC or NIH.

Says who? I need evidence of this. They are still alive and they are almost a quarter of the population. I would like to see how many people died who were vaccinated and how many people who were unvaccinated died from someone other than the CDC or NIH.

Says everyone in the medical community associated with COVID.

View attachment 67389281

What is there to "admit" - they were never hiding the information.

You’ve seen the evidence but refuse to acknowledge it. Very few vaccinated people have died from Covid. Hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated people have died in the US. Hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated people didn’t die but suffered horribly.

Open your eyes and lose the ego.

You’ve seen the evidence but refuse to acknowledge it. Very few vaccinated people have died from Covid. Hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated people have died in the US. Hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated people didn’t die but suffered horribly.

Open your eyes and lose the ego.
Gotcha

Back
Top Bottom