• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can the left and right even converse at this point?

This is, if you take a few steps back from it, an astounding sort of declaration. Kerry Won Ohio, it would seem, really & honestly believes this. I assume that no information, no alternative perspective, no discourse, no conversation and no ideas would be capable of influencing such an adamant and settled declaration.

But what is it that produces the person who is comfortable dealing in such radical binaries? How has this come about in this culture? To what degree is the 'education system' responsible for this? Who is 'responsible' for it is perhaps the better question.

Is this a suitable and an acceptable way of looking at the world, or the culture, or other people? Is this where things are going? And what would happen if such a person, and such people, were to gain some level of political power?

It is binary. Trump keeps saying the election is being stolen from him, with no evidence. What remains unclear to you?

The Repug Party has already gained power. Most of them are traitors supporting Trump's claims of fraud with no evidence. The Repug Party should be on the FBI's domestic terrorism watch list, since they support the overthrow of our government.

Am I wrong in my accusation? Do you support Trump? Do you support what he is doing right now?
Why did you support an investigation into the Trump campaign w/o any evidence? Why did you support the impeachment of Trump over the Zelensky phone call w/o any evidence?

The Mueller Report said: "There is no evidence of any American citizen illegally coordinating with the Russian government"

Regardless, idiots like Flynn and Manafort went to jail due to their collaboration with Russians and lying about it. So there is evidence of cooperation. It's not a hoax, like Trump's voter fraud hoax.

Why do you hold anonymous posters on a message board to a higher standard than the President of the United States?

Why did you support an investigation into the Trump campaign w/o any evidence? Why did you support the impeachment of Trump over the Zelensky phone call w/o any evidence?

Why won't you answer my simple question? We aren't talking about any of that.

It's obvious that I was correct in my accusation. Therefore, no reason for me to retract it.

Regardless, idiots like Flynn and Manafort went to jail due to their collaboration with Russians and lying about it. So there is evidence of cooperation. It's not a hoax, like Trump's voter fraud hoax.

Why do you hold anonymous posters on a message board to a higher standard than the President of the United States?

No they didn't...lol. Manafort's charges had nothing to do with talking to the Russians. Flynn was set up. He got pardoned, as well he should have.

No they didn't...lol. Manafort's charges had nothing to do with talking to the Russians. Flynn was set up. He got pardoned, as well he should have.

Wow. --

Paul Manafort's role as chairman of the Trump campaign, his longstanding ties to people affiliated with Russian intelligence services and his willingness to share information with them "represented a grave counterintelligence threat" during the 2016 presidential race, according to a new report from the Senate Intelligence Committee.

That is the REPUBLICAN Senate Intel Committee, by the way.

You never get tired of making a fool of yourself, do you? But at least you're acknowledging Trump officials were communicating with Russians. Therefore, it's not a hoax, like Trump's voter fraud hoax.

Is it OK to, for example, file the pot in the glove box of the car as evidence of guilt when the car was stopped for having a broken tail light? NO. The fruit of the Trump campaign investigation came from the 'fruit of the poisonous tree'. The fact that Flynn lied about his talks with Kisliak have no bearing whatsoever since there was/is no proof that an investigation into the Trump campaign was warranted.

Wow. --

That is the REPUBLICAN Senate Intel Committee, by the way.

You never get tired of making a fool of yourself, do you? But at least you're acknowledging Trump officials were communicating with Russians. Therefore, it's not a hoax, like Trump's voter fraud hoax.

Again, Manafort wasn't charged, much less convicted of illegally coordinating with the Russian government.

Why won't you answer my simple question? We aren't talking about any of that.

It's obvious that I was correct in my accusation. Therefore, no reason for me to retract it.
You seem hypocritical. Or, at least, highly ideological.:rolleyes:

Is it OK to, for example, file the pot in the glove box of the car as evidence of guilt when the car was stopped for having a broken tail light? NO. The fruit of the Trump campaign investigation came from the 'fruit of the poisonous tree'. The fact that Flynn lied about his talks with Kisliak have no bearing whatsoever since there was/is no proof that an investigation into the Trump campaign was warranted.
Mueller smelled pot coming from the glove box. In your analogy, that gives him probable cause for a search.

It is binary. Trump keeps saying the election is being stolen from him, with no evidence. What remains unclear to you?

The Repug Party has already gained power. Most of them are traitors supporting Trump's claims of fraud with no evidence. The Repug Party should be on the FBI's domestic terrorism watch list, since they support the overthrow of our government.
LOL From a poster with a poster of James Comey above his bed.

Again, Manafort wasn't charged, much less convicted of illegally coordinating with the Russian government.

Looks to me like the Republican Senate also believes in the "Russia collusion hoax". How deflating for you.

Mueller smelled pot coming from the glove box. In your analogy, that gives him probable cause for a search.
I doubt if Mueller remembers what pot smells like (a reference to Mueller's memory incapacity).

I doubt if Mueller remembers what pot smells like (a reference to Mueller's memory incapacity).
Non responsive, stricken from the record.

Looks to me like the Republican Senate also believes in the "Russia collusion hoax". How deflating for you.
They relied on the FBI. The FBI and the Mueller investigation relied on Crowdstrike.

Schiff relied on...nobody...Schiff, for example, lied.

This is, if you take a few steps back from it, an astounding sort of declaration. Kerry Won Ohio, it would seem, really & honestly believes this. I assume that no information, no alternative perspective, no discourse, no conversation and no ideas would be capable of influencing such an adamant and settled declaration.

But what is it that produces the person who is comfortable dealing in such radical binaries? How has this come about in this culture? To what degree is the 'education system' responsible for this? Who is 'responsible' for it is perhaps the better question.

Is this a suitable and an acceptable way of looking at the world, or the culture, or other people? Is this where things are going? And what would happen if such a person, and such people, were to gain some level of political power?

I believe your assumption to be correct--alternative perspectives must not be permitted, and there is no discourse or conversation or offering of any contrarian ideas whatsoever that can influence such adamancy.

It seems to me that what a person becomes is largely the consequence of his or her individual choices. One can choose to strive every day of his life to see others as the unique individuals they are rather than as part of a group defined by gender, race, national origin, religion, and so on.

Where do we learn the virtues of tolerance, patience, generosity, forgiveness, charity, compassion, and courage? Where do we learn to love one another? This education begins long before children go to school.

Sadly, regarding your last question, I think we are now about to find out.

Why? Just tell me if I'm right or wrong. Do you support Trump and his voter fraud lies or not?

Why do I have to disprove your ignorant accusations?

It is your accusation.

Show me the posts where I have supported Turmp and his accusations or get some honesty and retract your claim.

They relied on the FBI. The FBI and the Mueller investigation relied on Crowdstrike.

Schiff relied on...nobody...Schiff, for example, lied.

Does this Repug goober hoax also have a name?

Why do I have to disprove your ignorant accusations?

It is your accusation.

Show me the posts where I have supported Turmp and his accusations or get some honesty and retract your claim.

This is stupid. It's not relevant to the conversation.

If I'm wrong, just tell me that you're not a Trump supporter and that Trump is wrong to say the election is being stolen from him with no evidence.

Then you can make me look foolish.

This is stupid. It's not relevant to the conversation.

If I'm wrong, just tell me that you're not a Trump supporter and that Trump is wrong to say the election is being stolen from him with no evidence.

Then you can make me look foolish.

Support or retract....

Your accusation, your burden of proof.

Show a bit of honesty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom