• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Calls for gun control stir little support [W:265]

so they said they were out of state, and they bought guns in Ohio.

what's is the problem with that?

Uh you cannot buy handguns in Ohio if you don't live in ohio unless you hold a federal firearms license

its pretty damn close to it. have you seen the videos?

the bump-stock allows pretty much automatic fire.

of course I have-I also have seen those silly devices you put in your trigger guard and turn a crank

why the hell not? who made this law?

are you trying to divert again? don't you think its funny that an asshole who whines that gun laws aren't tough enough proves that the ones we have are not being enforced?

are you trying to divert again? don't you think its funny that an asshole who whines that gun laws aren't tough enough proves that the ones we have are not being enforced?

do you support this law, that forbids people from New York or Connecticut or Maine, from being able to buy a handgun in Ohio?

do you support this law, that forbids people from New York or Connecticut or Maine, from being able to buy a handgun in Ohio?

I support jailing dishonest politicians who want to infringe on my freedoms by breaking existing laws in a pathetic attempt to try to prove we need more laws

I support jailing dishonest politicians who want to infringe on my freedoms by breaking existing laws in a pathetic attempt to try to prove we need more laws

do you, or do you not, support the law making it illegal to buy handguns across state lines???

do you, or do you not, support the law making it illegal to buy handguns across state lines???

I don't believe that the federal government properly has the power to regulate small arms

I don't believe that the federal government properly has the power to regulate small arms

and yet, you want Bloomberg and the NYPD personnel who bought guns across state-lines, to be imprisoned for this, along with Bloomberg becoming someone's sex-slave?

how do you explain such inconsistency on this issue?

and yet, you want Bloomberg and the NYPD personnel who bought guns across state-lines, to be imprisoned for this, along with Bloomberg becoming someone's sex-slave?

how do you explain such inconsistency on this issue?

uh people who want to infringe on the rights of others by increasing harassing laws ought to be hoisted on their own petards

for example, I don't have problems with things like gay marriage, cross dressing, etc. but if some holier than thou bible thumping fascist guy is caught wearing fishnet hose while giving a guy a hummer I think its fair to utterly thrash him for that

same when Kerry whines about the rich not paying enough taxes as he stashes the Good Ship Mr Teresa Heinz Yacht in a state other than his own to avoid the idiotic parasitic taxes

why would you want to criminally assualt someone for committing a consentual sex act with another adult?

how would that be any of your business?

you are back to engaging in mental masturbation and contrarian nonsense

you said that it would ok to assault someone for committing a sexual act on another consenting adult, simply because its two guys.

that's advocating a hate-crime and criminal-assault.

Your posts are getting silly and contrarian-thrash, bash etc can mean many things

back on topic or you can talk to yourself

Your posts are getting silly and contrarian-thrash, bash etc can mean many things

back on topic or you can talk to yourself

why would you want to imprison Blooomberg for violating a law that you yourself think is unjust and unConstitutional?

yes, they violated Federal law by buying handguns in Ohio.

But YOU don't think such a thing should be illegal. YOU think the law making this illegal, is a huge corruption & abuse of the Commerce Clause.

and yet, you want Bloomberg and NYPD personnel to be convicted & punished for violating this law????????

that makes no sense, TD.

Last edited:
the AK-47 is a very common military weapon.

simply making it semi-auto, doesn't truly remove its extreme lethality, especially with the new bump-fire stock by Slidefire Solutions.

I doubt if there are many people ignorant enough to believe that a gun using a “bump fire” device is controllable enough to be used for any purpose other than wasting bullets.

What does “…shall not be infringed” mean, then?

oh that means "reasonable controls" after a "reasonable dialogue" on what "reasonable citizens" want through their "elected representatives"

I doubt if there are many people ignorant enough to believe that a gun using a “bump fire” device is controllable enough to be used for any purpose other than wasting bullets.

Then you seriously underestimate the effectiveness of Bump Fire. In the hands of a marksman:

Then you seriously underestimate the effectiveness of Bump Fire. In the hands of a marksman...

Indeed, the slide-fire stock gives you virtual automatic fire.

you could kill a lot of people pretty quickly, using that stock.

um..I mean...shoot a lot of watermelons. ;)

You could do alot of things, guns have more purposes than mass murder.

wanna see real fast

I shot next to this guy at Nationals one year

NOw this is smoking

He also said:
"I’m consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry."
Chicago Tribune, 4/27/04

"I think it’s a scandal that this president (Bush) did not authorize a renewal of the assault weapons ban."
Illinois Senate Debate #3: Barack Obama vs. Alan Keyes, 10/21/04

Back
Top Bottom