• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California chef lifts ban on restaurant customers in 'Make America Great Again' hats

Wait a minute, aren’t you a Trump supporter?

If I was, what does that have to do with anything? I do not consider myself a Trump supporter but a Trump defender from the left's resistance nonsense. I didn't vote for him in the primaries. Didn't vote for him in the general and may not vote for him in 2020. But, the resistance is total and utter nonsense.

a hat is a hat. nothing more nothing less, and because people have one doesn't mean they hate or are intolerant.
that is why paintbrush fallacies are paintbrush fallacies.

If Trump wore a red bow tie the left would call it a symbol of racist bigotry.

Intolerance to you is proving your comments to be hypocritical. :lamo I love it, continue to show your hypocrisy while you get on your faux soap box about others. Your thread is a fail since you just admitted YOU don't mind folks like Trump telling others how to live their lives like the hypocrite your comments are.

What is hypocritical is when you call for intolerance of others while not tolerating others.

You cons throw around the word intolerance like everyone is supposed to "tolerate" everything. I am intolerant of child molesters and I would ASSUME (maybe I'm mistaken) that you would be intolerant of that as well. So again, are you trying to say we should be tolerant of everything?

please see the definition of the word tolerant.
the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

don't go using words you don't understand.
no i am highly intolerant of a lot of things and i am proud to admit it.

there is nothing wrong with being intolerant. in fact it is perfectly normal and highly civilized to be intolerant of
behaviors.

what you don't get to do is demonize people and beat them over the head simply because their opinion differs from yours and then have the audacity to claim
tolerance.

If I was, what does that have to do with anything? I do not consider myself a Trump supporter but a Trump defender from the left's resistance nonsense. I didn't vote for him in the primaries. Didn't vote for him in the general and may not vote for him in 2020. But, the resistance is total and utter nonsense.
Supporter or defender is a matter one’s perspective. Virtually every one of your posts regarding Trump that I have read has been solidly behind him on whatever issue is being discussed. If you really don’t understand people’s intolerance, why aren’t you questioning Trump’s?

Supporter or defender is a matter one’s perspective. Virtually every one of your posts regarding Trump that I have read has been solidly behind him on whatever issue is being discussed. If you really don’t understand people’s intolerance, why aren’t you questioning Trump’s?

Solidly behind defending him from the resistance nonsense, attacking him for anything and everything due to political purposes and the utter and total disgust that he beat Hillary who had already been annointed president by the left.

intolerance to what?
people crossing the border illegally?

yea i am pretty intolerant to that.
we have laws in this country.

if i have to follow the law so does everyone else.

equal application and protection.

Solidly behind defending him from the resistance nonsense, attacking him for anything and everything due to political purposes and the utter and total disgust that he beat Hillary who had already been annointed president by the left.

So you're just admitting that you don't care what Trump does or says. It's all about your partisanship. Hey, at least you're honest.

So you're just admitting that you don't care what Trump does or says. It's all about your partisanship. Hey, at least you're honest.

can you point out where he said that exactly? if you can't why are you lying?
why be dishonest about what he said.

so please quote him exactly where he said anything you accused him of.
i will be waiting.

You had to bring Clinton into it. Sad and weak.

intolerance to what?
people crossing the border illegally?

yea i am pretty intolerant to that.
we have laws in this country.

if i have to follow the law so does everyone else.

equal application and protection.
Trumpster deflection tactic. Fail.

Only someone who is really ignorant or dishonest would argue that Trump isn’t a bigot.

What is hypocritical is when you call for intolerance of others while not tolerating others.

Again, do you tolerate EVERYONE and EVERYONE'S actions? I would think you would be intolerant towards child molestation and child molesters. Are you not intolerant towards those?

please see the definition of the word tolerant.
the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

don't go using words you don't understand.
no i am highly intolerant of a lot of things and i am proud to admit it.

there is nothing wrong with being intolerant. in fact it is perfectly normal and highly civilized to be intolerant of
behaviors.

what you don't get to do is demonize people and beat them over the head simply because their opinion differs from yours and then have the audacity to claim
tolerance.

Where did I claim people couldn't be intolerant? It's you cons who keep telling others to be tolerant while you are intolerant towards others.

why can't you keep to the subject?
that isn't a hat as it is more of a hood.

it also doesn't go to the fact that people that wear a maga hat are evil.

Bull****. You said people are not necessarily intolerant, just because they wear a hat.

I just proved you wrong.

It's not "just a hat," any more than this is "just a shirt."

racist-romney-t-shirt.jpg

Trumpster deflection tactic. Fail.

Only someone who is really ignorant or dishonest would argue that Trump isn’t a bigot.

not at all. You are making a paintbrush argument without context or details.
be specific.

Where did I claim people couldn't be intolerant? It's you cons who keep telling others to be tolerant while you are intolerant towards others.

this is what we call a dishonest post.
no it is leftists that claim the banner of tolerance until someone
has an opinion that differs from theirs.

they don't know the meaning of the word.

Bull****. You said people are not necessarily intolerant, just because they wear a hat.

I just proved you wrong.

It's not "just a hat," any more than this is "just a shirt."

View attachment 67249644

There are stupid idiots everywhere i agree.
that doesn't mean everyone is like him.

that is why paintbrush fallacies are just that fallacies.

Not most Americans, Trump haters.

Most American are Trump haters.

Hill would win in a landslide if the elecion were reone today and she was the most hated candidate ever.

not at all. You are making a paintbrush argument without context or details.
be specific.
The context is there. Your inability to follow the conversation isn’t my problem or responsibility.

Most American are Trump haters.

Hill would win in a landslide if the elecion were reone today and she was the most hated candidate ever.

Link for your first statement.
Hillary's approval ratings are even lower than Trump's. It's not likely she would win in a landslide today.

Back
Top Bottom