• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California chef lifts ban on restaurant customers in 'Make America Great Again' hats

This goes to address piss poor parenting in this day and age; who eats with a hat on? (those that identify with the male gender):shock:

Depends on the restaurant. If it's fast food or outdoor BBQ or something then it's not a big deal.

Conservatives have this really weird notion that you're supposed to tolerate intolerance, in the name of tolerance.

Well...if you can't tolerate anything that disagrees with you then that makes you what...? If only there was a word for that.

OK. I have no problem with you seeing my arguments as carrying no weight. I have felt that way about yours for a long time.

:lol: That is NOT what is wrong with society today. What is wrong with society today is that people feel that they can get away with wearing something that is nothing more than a dog whistle. He is encouraging this behavior, and you people are buying into it.

As far as the other, yes, you are right - there is no rational discussion to be had with a Trump supporter. None, and I won't even try. Nothing you (or any Trump supporter) can say will honestly, deep in my heart, make me believe that you voted for Trump for any reason other than you don't like brown folks. Originally? Right after the election, yeah there were a few that truly felt like he could do better for the country, but most of those have slinked away, mortified at what he has become, and what their party has become.

Don't like my opinion? Don't read it, but you won't change my mind.

Yeah and when we sniff them out, we try to get them out of office. We don't vote them in.

:shrug:

ol well it was worth a try. i hope it works out for you. i don't think it will. most people enjoy civil discussions and letting bygones be bygones.
if you are that closed minded then that is all on you and nothing else.

some of my good friends are from puetro rico mexico, costa rica etc ...
i have nothing against "brown" people or black people or any other ethnic group.

unlike you i consider the individual without the stigmata of a paintbrush.
What i do uphold is that we are a nation of laws. I am expected to follow the law
and under equal protection and equal application so is everyone else.

so much for tolerance and open mindedness you guys seriously need to learn the definition of words before you use them.

sorry i supported trump for other reasons that your narrow and closed minded view.
1 being that i can't stand hillary clinton. so my vote was less about trump and more against clinton.
2. i like trumps economic policy a lot more than clintons as well.

Well...if you can't tolerate anything that disagrees with you then that makes you what...? If only there was a word for that.

yep pretty much how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom