• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Buttigieg is not the first openly gay to serve the president of the United States, Lie by Biden

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Trump beat Biden to the punch with Rick Grenell

The "My Pillow" guy is gay?

I never would've guessed.
Of course!

my-pillow-guy-trump-butt-meme.jpg

The fact we have men who openly take pride in committing the crime against nature with other men in the government is not something to celebrate.

The fact we have men who openly take pride in committing the crime against nature with other men in the government is not something to celebrate.
Crime against nature...... Holly shit you need to go back to the dark ages where you would be more comfortable.

do you really think crimes against nature take precedence over those against men? All Hail Donnie Peachs.

Reactions: AJG
Crime against nature? Oh, you mean by the teachings of your non-existing God? Belief in God is the World's greatest mass delusion. There is no verified proof of the existence of God. Thus, the Bible, which you cite as proof that homosexuality is a crime against nature, has not been proven to be anything but a work of fiction. Thus, your "proof" crumbles to the ground like Donald's dreams of re-election.

How is being gay a crime? A crime against nature is something like pouring your used engine oil down the storm drain or spraying herbicide on your driveway. Gay sex might be a crime against Leviticus but it certainly does no harm to nature.

Have there been any albino, dwarf or Pacific Islanders in the president's cabinet - or Joe Biden a racist and bigot?

It is pitiful that someone is appointed to a cabinet position who has absolutely NO experience whatsoever for the position because of the person's sexual orientation - and then bragging about it.

This is what you are concerned about? The phrase "get a life' comes to mind. Who cares?

Moreover, I suggest you look up the word "lie"..... being wrong is not a lie. A lie is to bear false witness.... knowing something is false and stating it as fact. You know, like telling America you won the election against ALL evidence to the contrary. Of course, it becomes a material lie when people die because they relied on your false statement.

Back
Top Bottom