• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Buttigieg is not the first openly gay to serve the president of the United States, Lie by Biden

Crime against nature? Oh, you mean by the teachings of your non-existing God? Belief in God is the World's greatest mass delusion. There is no verified proof of the existence of God. Thus, the Bible, which you cite as proof that homosexuality is a crime against nature, has not been proven to be anything but a work of fiction. Thus, your "proof" crumbles to the ground like Donald's dreams of re-election.

last I checked, animals are natural. And by definition that makes them part of nature. Plenty of them engage in same sex sex. Probably because it feels good, that would be my guess.

ā€œYou were put on this earth to work, suffer, and endure. All pleasure is sinful!ā€ā€“ donā€™t know who said that, but they probably didnā€™t get laid much.šŸ˜ƒ

Trump beat Biden to the punch with Rick Grenell

What does this video have to do with what you posted? If there is some part of your 30 minute video that's related, could you post when it starts and ends?

The fact we have men who openly take pride in committing the crime against nature with other men in the government is not something to celebrate.
Please cite the legal statute for the 'crime' you are referencing. Won't hold breath on that one.

Have there been any albino, dwarf or Pacific Islanders in the president's cabinet - or Joe Biden a racist and bigot?

It is pitiful that someone is appointed to a cabinet position who has absolutely NO experience whatsoever for the position because of the person's sexual orientation - and then bragging about it.
Still better than electing a President with no experience whatsoever in any level of government, like President is an entry-level position.

Crime against nature? Oh, you mean by the teachings of your non-existing God? Belief in God is the World's greatest mass delusion. There is no verified proof of the existence of God. Thus, the Bible, which you cite as proof that homosexuality is a crime against nature, has not been proven to be anything but a work of fiction. Thus, your "proof" crumbles to the ground like Donald's dreams of re-election.
I never said anything about God or the Bible.

The fact we have men who openly take pride in committing the crime against nature with other men in the government is not something to celebrate.
Just another of those hell-filling traps the dick y'all call yahweh littered the world he put us in with. Plus, there are animals that form homosexual unions. Did your boy turn his magnifying glass on them? Or just tell you to burn the humans who do the same because the ****er is lazy as hell too?

Screw that guy.

Trump beat Biden to the punch with Rick Grenell
Ah, another fail for you I see.

A small, petty thing for you to jump on...and it exposes you as well. AND it's not even accurate!

The Lord is showing you the error of your ways...that lies, even small petty ones, are evil.

Oh ok. Please fill us in on the harm of this crime? Who is it a crime against? (I havent heard 'nature' complaining) Gays are 'natural.'

SO WHAT? Maybe Biden believes airplanes were involved in the Revolutionary war. Or that Colorado needs a border wall.
These types of threads are just plain silly, there is NOTHING to discuss or debate, it is just a chance to poke fun at someone you don't like.
Childish.

Then where did you ever get the misguided idea that homosexuality is a "crime against nature"? Did you just come up with that notion all on your own?

I saw a male dog hump another male dog last weekend. Are they both going to hell?

True, but breaking down the anti-gay bigotry to the point they can be openly gay and serve their country is something to celebrate.

FWIW, the fact gays can now openly serve is bad news to those who might blackmail them in an era when being outed meant the end of their career. WIN!

Have there been any albino, dwarf or Pacific Islanders in the president's cabinet - or Joe Biden a racist and bigot?

It is pitiful that someone is appointed to a cabinet position who has absolutely NO experience whatsoever for the position because of the person's sexual orientation - and then bragging about it.
That's so adorable - Trumpers worrying about a cabinet pick having experience. Too cute! It's also cute you make up the reason he was appointed! šŸ¤Ŗ

Since when has any physical or psychological trait caused by genetics been a crime against nature? DNA is 100% nature. Sexual identity and orientation are genetic. So the crime against nature is not allowing gay and lesbian people to live together and get married.

You really have to appreciate the irony of NewsMax deciding that conservatives should be outraged by this.

Since when has any physical or psychological trait caused by genetics been a crime against nature? DNA is 100% nature. Sexual identity and orientation are genetic. So the crime against nature is not allowing gay and lesbian people to live together and get married.
There is no evidence those things are genetic. In fact there is far more evidence sexual confusion comes from environment and not genetics.

So who gives a **** about a Lindell video?

True, but breaking down the anti-gay bigotry to the point they can be openly gay and serve their country is something to celebrate.

FWIW, the fact gays can now openly serve is bad news to those who might blackmail them in an era when being outed meant the end of their career. WIN!
Should open pedophiles be allowed to hold office? After all, prohibition opens them up to blackmail . . .

I saw a male dog hump another male dog last weekend. Are they both going to hell?
I doubt it, dogs, like all animals, do not have immortal souls. Their soul perishes with their body and thus there is no reward or punishment. They do not act in a moral manner because they cannot.

Back
Top Bottom