• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Britney Griner is on her way home

good gawd people, it has NOTHING to do with what's legal in the USA

its what's legal in other countries that matter - and in Russia Griner broke the law and Putin used it to play Biden perfectly

but make no mistake, Griner WAS guilty
Make no mistake. Russia is a brutal dictatorship handing out cruel and disproportionate sentences.

Griner is a US citizen and is worth 1000 Russia criminals.

What about the white male?

Seems we have a constant them in this country.

The white male always goes last.

Then we wonder why we have MAGA.

How odd.

WTF are you talking about?

Don't care.

.......okay? I GUESS YOU GOT ME THERE, BUB! :confused::confused::confused::confused:
Comedy gold.

You are so easily owned because not only are you frequently wrong, but when you are wrong, you get disproved, and you still believe that you are right.

So entertaining.

why were those other deals made ?

list them - lets take a look at each and why they were made

would you trade a petty drug dealer for Griner?
would you trade a human trafficker? would you trade a large arms dealer ? would you trade Saddam Hussein or Adolf Hitler or like the Bergdahl deal trade 4 high up terrorists ?
would you trade 400 million dollars?

Putin got what he wanted, he played Biden perfectly and for people to call this a win ? its an absolutely LOSS that an American president got played so well by Putin IMO
IT doesn't matter when or where these deals happened MY point is YOU would be praising Biden for this IF HE WAS A REPUBLICAN
Have a nice day

Comedy gold.

You are so easily owned because not only are you frequently wrong, but when you are wrong, you get disproved, and you still believe that you are right.

So entertaining.
When you're spouting gibberish, I guess it's easy to claim victory because no one knows just what the **** you're talking about.

Lesbian pot users are so valuable to America we will release some hardcore arms dealers to get them back.

I think Russia got the far better end of this deal
Why did Putin wait until after his red ripple?

Oh yes... the Trump is bad post....
Trump phobia again!!
Trump has zero to do with this thread.
Of course trump has to do with this thread.
Putin knew 1/3 of GOPs would support his Ukraine war and his kidnapping of Griner.

Just from reading a few of the comments from our resident Righties on here, it is little wonder the rest of us feel nothing but absolute disgust at this crowd.

Nothing but hate filled tirades. A more pathetic group of people don't exist on the planet.

GUARANTEED: If Donald Trump were President and had arranged this exchange, Righties would be gloating, telling the rest of us how this proves what a great President he is. BUT NO, because it was Biden, they make all kinds of really vile and immature remarks.

WHO GIVES A F...K WHICH PRESIDENT GOT HER RELEASED, an American citizen is coming home.

OR................... are the snide remarks about something else? Maybe because Griner is a black lesbian she doesn't deserve any respect for what she has endured and doesn't deserve to be back home?

Just how low and how small are Righties willing to go because they hate Biden, hate black lesbians, and how devoid are they of just basic human decency and just being glad an American citizen has been freed?

is there anything too high a price to pay for Griner's release?

I don't like Griner because she "protested" our national anthem and showed her lack of patriotism. I don't like Biden because of his core platform views and how this country has ran over 2 year period

If he'd have traded for Griner and not given much, that's one thing. We're talking about Viktor Bout

“Today, one of the world’s most prolific arms dealers is being held accountable for his sordid past,” said Attorney General Eric Holder. “Viktor Bout’s arms trafficking activity and support of armed conflicts have been a source of concern around the globe for decades. Today, he faces the prospect of life in prison for his efforts to sell millions of dollars worth of weapons to terrorists for use in killing Americans."
“ As the evidence at trial showed, Viktor Bout was ready to sell a weapons arsenal that would be the envy of some small countries,” said U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Preet Bharara. “He aimed to sell those weapons to terrorists for the purpose of killing Americans. With today’s swift verdict, justice has been done and a very dangerous man will be behind bars. I would like to acknowledge the extraordinary efforts of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) agents who investigated this case on three different continents and helped to bring Viktor Bout to justice.”

I don't think Britney Griner or her family care who Viktor Bout is, or what he did, and neither do I.
pOOtler SUCKS AT chess, pOOtler SUCKS AT war, HE LOST THE WAR, AND HIS EMPIRE .

STILL, WHAT WAS BLA reaction to this exchange ?

Make no mistake. Russia is a brutal dictatorship handing out cruel and disproportionate sentences.

they have the right to do that as a sovereign nation

I wouldn't go there, Griner decided to and carrying drugs she knew was illegal there. Her choice.

Putin won - he got his merchant of death back

meanwhile, Paul Whelan is still in prison .... sucks to be a white man that Democrats don't care about
Sucks to lie on behalf of Putin, doesn’t it?

When you're spouting gibberish, I guess it's easy to claim victory because no one knows just what the **** you're talking about.
Wow, how soon you forget. You claimed there were no electric charging stations in Alaska, wrong.
You claimed that Trump released his taxes, wrong.

You just make so much unintentional humor.

IT doesn't matter when or where these deals happened MY point is YOU would be praising Biden for this IF HE WAS A REPUBLICAN
Have a nice day

I wouldn't no, I don't think I would

You have to tell yourself that I guess to help cover for Biden giving up a world known arms dealer whom the USA was very very glad to have finally captured back in 2008

Biden got roasted here by Putin, Putin played him like a fiddle

You and I can agree on that right? Putin won

Of course trump has to do with this thread.
Putin knew 1/3 of GOPs would support his Ukraine war and his kidnapping of Griner.
Looks more like 100%, in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom